Trump's Moment of Truth....how do his supporters handle it?

you heard me say what i said all weekend?.....i just said it 2 hours ago for the first time....you must have me mixed up with someone else...
all weekend I have heard that phrase, you posting what I heard from others all weekend. I responded to you because I'm tired of the hypocrites who believe everything someone says like libs do with Hillary. So the answer was yes, those voting for Hillary believe everything she says.
all weekend I have heard that phrase
you have heard this...."is there any candidate that stands with their supporters on every issue?"...all weekend long?.....bullshit.....show me just one person outside of me saying that....and you said i was voting for hillary,did you not?....i would love to see you show anything i have ever posted backing up that bullshit.....i wont even consider her....geezus....
why? I heard it, I replied cause I heard it. Trump supporters believe anything he says or does actually. NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN. You name the broadcast channel they made the statement after the debate on Saturday. I watched the after show programs. I have no idea all of their names. Why can't you accept that? Did I mock you or something? you want credit? WT Fk

You have no idea what anyone believes or not believes.
this guy is just another pussy peach who makes a statement about someone but just cant seem to back it up.....another dean....
I did back it up, you can't read.

I heard it all weekend.
you heard me say what i said all weekend?.....i just said it 2 hours ago for the first time....you must have me mixed up with someone else...
all weekend I have heard that phrase, you posting what I heard from others all weekend. I responded to you because I'm tired of the hypocrites who believe everything someone says like libs do with Hillary. So the answer was yes, those voting for Hillary believe everything she says.
you have heard this...."is there any candidate that stands with their supporters on every issue?"...all weekend long?.....bullshit.....show me just one person outside of me saying that....and you said i was voting for hillary,did you not?....i would love to see you show anything i have ever posted backing up that bullshit.....i wont even consider her....geezus....
why? I heard it, I replied cause I heard it. Trump supporters believe anything he says or does actually. NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN. You name the broadcast channel they made the statement after the debate on Saturday. I watched the after show programs. I have no idea all of their names. Why can't you accept that? Did I mock you or something? you want credit? WT Fk

now there's a statement.

this guy is just another pussy peach who makes a statement about someone but just cant seem to back it up.....another dean....
show me were i have ever said i support hillary and i will apologize right here to you .....im sure with all the posts i have it should be pretty easy....

show me were i have ever said i support hillary and i will apologize right here to you .....im sure with all the posts i have it should be pretty easy....
you asked a question and I answered it. I don't get your issue.

How is it a "moment of truth"? It's probably a throwaway line designed to court the low information left vote. Bill Clinton said there were WMD's in Iraq but nobody paid attention. Nobody paid much attention to Hillary's husband anyway. Anybody who wasn't born yesterday or a victim of the left wing education system knows that WMD's weren't high on the list in the resolution to use military force in Iraq. Congressional democrats had access to the same intel. as the president but nobody expects democrats to act rationally or even follow through in an important Military mission. True to form the 36% of democrats and the rest of the sleazy bunch turned traitor and undermined the mission.

How is it a "moment of truth"? It's probably a throwaway line designed to court the low information left vote. Bill Clinton said there were WMD's in Iraq but nobody paid attention. Nobody paid much attention to Hillary's husband anyway. Anybody who wasn't born yesterday or a victim of the left wing education system knows that WMD's weren't high on the list in the resolution to use military force in Iraq. Congressional democrats had access to the same intel. as the president but nobody expects democrats to act rationally or even follow through in an important Military mission. True to form the 36% of democrats and the rest of the sleazy bunch turned traitor and undermined the mission.

I love the Rush Limbaugh "Low Information" sound bite.
Of course you will reply that you never listen to fatbaugh.
If true, I suggest you stop hanging out with people who don't listen to Limbaugh who hang out with people who DO listen to Limbaugh.

If you consider that Trump is pandering to the populist audience and throwing Jeb a jab y'all lefties can cut down on the adrenalin rush and figure out how you are going to get an old commie or a psychotic abused woman elected.

you answered it by accusing me of doing something i would never contemplate doing.....so since you made the accusation i would like to see you back it up....thats the issue....so,back it up....

you answered it by accusing me of doing something i would never contemplate doing.....so since you made the accusation i would like to see you back it up....thats the issue....so,back it up....
you asked a question, I answered it.

so in other words you are a hillary supporter.....i should have guessed this from the beginning....

so in other words you are a hillary supporter.....i should have guessed this from the beginning....
hah, that's what you got out of my explanation. hmmmmmm seems you just like being a jag bag.

hah, that's what you got out of my explanation. hmmmmmm seems you just like being a jag bag.
yea thats what i got.....kinda as pathetic as what you got out of what i said....how does it feel?....

yea thats what i got.....kinda as pathetic as what you got out of what i said....how does it feel?....
I made one post and a second to explain it, you bitched and moaned for about ten posts. hmmmmm you ask a question, you get an answer and you whine and bitch about it. That is pathetic.

I made one post and a second to explain it, you bitched and moaned for about ten posts. hmmmmm you ask a question, you get an answer and you whine and bitch about it. That is pathetic.
no whats pathetic is you made a statement about me that not only is not true but you were not able to back it up....thats also being a chump poster like your buddy dean,he does the same shit and then dances when asked to back it up,like you are doing now....

no whats pathetic is you made a statement about me that not only is not true but you were not able to back it up....thats also being a chump poster like your buddy dean,he does the same shit and then dances when asked to back it up,like you are doing now....
well I hear no music so I know I'm not dancing. But if you want dancing here....:dance:

well I hear no music so I know I'm not dancing. But if you want dancing here....:dance:
you just backed up what i said about you.....its to bad you cant do the same...

so you are voting for Hillary?

It's going to be great to have a Republican nominee for president who is only right about one thing: the last GOP president was atrocious.

so you are voting for Hillary?
she is your hero not mine....

Forum List

Back