Trump's MLK day message is a joke

What is a shithole country?
It is a country where health care is reserved for the well-to-do.
It is a country where taxes are regressive on the poor.
It is a country where laws are enforced inequitably.
It is a country where there are deep racial divides.
It is a country where one cannot sustain themselves with a minimum wage job.
It is a country whose leaders aim to become another Batista
It is a country In which the most deplorable people have the loudest voice.
no--a shithole country is where:
they can't even feed themselves
get potable water
diseases
poverty
etc
this is Africa

Sounds like Puerto Rico thanks to Trump's piss poor relief efforts.
PR is not in the top 10 list--try again
This is after the hurricane you stupid shit.
and they were doing better after the hurricane than the shithole countries without a hurricane

get potable water
diseases
poverty
etc
this is Africa

America First. Territories second.
They are American citizens. I guess just no the right color American citizen.
PR is not a state. It's a territory. America first. Territories second.
Where does it say that in the Constitution?
republicans interpret the constitution to fit their own needs,,,,,,,,stupid is forever

get potable water
diseases
poverty
etc
this is Africa

and they were doing better after the hurricane than the shithole countries without a hurricane
So that is your metric for a good response to help American citizens?

Really?

get potable water
diseases
poverty
etc
this is Africa

Really?
sure

get potable water
diseases
poverty
etc
this is Africa

they don't have hurricanes in shithole Africa stupid shit

Look shithole Trupette, What top ten list were you looking at?

Really?
sure
That would be the only way you fucktards would say Trump did a good job in responding to the hurricane in Puerto Rico.

get potable water
diseases
poverty
etc
this is Africa

they don't have hurricanes in shithole Africa stupid shit

Look shithole Trupette, What top ten list were you looking at?
I can't believe them Dave They're killing me Best go watch the market

Poor, poor snowflake!
wow, some defense of your orange buddy.
Why would I defend success? Seems to me you're defending indefensable shitholes and the peop[le that bring them.

Being a bigoted racist ignorant fool is not success.
Being a billionaire who's turned the greatest economy from stagnation to a juggernaut is a tremendous success by any standard.

Cry if you must, but don't lie.

Failure is losing elections and making shitholes of once-great countries.
If you lose, how can you make it a shithole.
Obama didn't lose and did his level best to make the US a shithole. Fortunately, enough of America understood and corrected course from the WH to SCOTUS.

Your butthurt is what you might call collateral damage.

get potable water
diseases
poverty
etc
this is Africa

America First. Territories second.
They are American citizens. I guess just no the right color American citizen.
PR is not a state. It's a territory. America first. Territories second.
Where does it say that in the Constitution?
It's a policy decision.

wow, some defense of your orange buddy.
Why would I defend success? Seems to me you're defending indefensable shitholes and the peop[le that bring them.

Being a billionaire who's turned the greatest economy from stagnation to a juggernaut is a tremendous success by any standard.

Obama didn't lose and did his level best to make the US a shithole. Fortunately, enough of America understood and corrected course from the WH to SCOTUS.

3 million more americans didn't want the trump pos in our wh,,,,now you can see why,,,,,unless you're blind

3 million more americans didn't want the trump pos in our wh,,,,now you can see why,,,,,unless you're blind
When you reduced yourself to whining, you've lost for good. At least take pride in Hillary! :)

love is blind and I LOVE TRUMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you reduced yourself to whining, you've lost for good. At least take pride in Hillary! :)
she lost, I take no pride in loser hillary.... America lost also I weep for her

love is blind and I LOVE TRUMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he loves trump too ,,,,,his only love besides money

I take pride in Trump and his accomplishments. Vanquishing all before him from ridiculous (MSM) to the sleazy (HC), how can one not?

Draining the rest of the swamp creatures (establishment whores) will take time, but is to be expected.

I take pride in Trump and his accomplishments. Vanquishing all before him from ridiculous (MSM) to the sleazy (HC), how can one not?

Draining the rest of the swamp creatures (establishment whores) will take time, but is to be expected.
he's made millions for himself and others like him ,,,,, what else has he done besides separating us from our main ally england and others?

he's made millions for himself and others like him ,,,,, what else has he done besides separating us from our main ally england and others?
Not millions, billions! I don't thiink the Brits are insulted by Churchill's statue in the Oval Office once again. Well, maybe the Mussie mayor of Londonistan

He's made millions for himself?

how?

have a Link?

at least he hasn't FKd it up like the racist Obama did

He's made millions for himself?

how?

have a Link?
How are these Will??

Search Results
President Trump Could Save $11 Million A Year From New Tax Bill
https://www.forbes.com/.../president-trump-could-save-11-million-a-year-from-new-t...
Dec 18, 2017 - It is clear that President Donald Trump is set to save millions if he signs the Republican tax plan, but exactly how much? Forbes crunched the numbers: It looks like up to $11 million a year from a single rule change. ... In 2005, Trump declared $67 million in income that appears to ...
Donald Trump Reports He's Getting Richer as President - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/...trump...presidency/530718/
Jun 16, 2017 - President Trump says he's received tens of millions of dollars in income from the golf courses and resorts whose profile he boosted during frequent visits .... violates some law—even by accident, even one no one has ever heard of, even one dug up after the fact—does that make her arrest constitutional?
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 11/18/17
Donald Trump gets millions from golf members, and lobbyists get access
https://www.usatoday.com/story/.../trump-gets-millions...president/632505001/
Sep 6, 2017 - CEOs and lobbyists get access to president. ... Dozens of lobbyists, contractors and others who make their living influencing the government pay President Trump’s companies for membership in his private golf clubs, a status that can put them in close contact with the president, a ...

Forum List

Back