Trump's mistake

Live and learn. Trump will purge the swamp wood, little by little.

How can he , he is the swamp along with Nunes, McConnell, and the whole lot of them, the trampers they are called.

He is the head of swamp creatures.

How can he , he is the swamp along with Nunes, McConnell, and the whole lot of them, the trampers they are called.

And I have a bridge in Brooklyn I want to sell you. Trump left a bunch of BO holdovers who did their dirtiest against him. Now I grant you McConnell got swamp grass all over him in some areas. Nunes however showed Schiff to the lying asshole that he is.

I think you're Canadian so you don't know whose on sides yet here in the US.
2016 was the populists (America first'ers) against the globalists (move everything to China or any low cost country).
The "swamp" refers to the big money globalists buying pols in DC to keep their cash cow going.
Trump is upsetting the apple cart by placing tariffs on imported goods and bringing jobs back to the US.
2020 will be more of the same. Enjoy.

Every new President kicks out the old and appoints his own. That's the way the system works. The problem for republicans is that the do-nothing CIA and elements of the FBI were aware that the chairs that conformed to their fat lazy elitist butts might not be available if Trump was elected. The intel agencies might have been corrupted with fat lazy bureaucrats but they are no dummies when it comes to political intrigue. When it became evident that Hillary might not have had the support of sane Americans, the radicalized elements in the FBI and the CIA decided to engage in a treasonous plot to overthrow the government.

slimy, self serving, ass kissing billionaires are the foundation of trumps admin - nothing swampy about those goose walkers.

Forum List

Back