Trump's lies only work on his Cult....Here's an example

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
There is little dispute that the term "spy-gate" was strictly a Trump idea, although he walks around stating that others are spewing it.......and beside his loyal cadre of ass kissers, no one else is repeating the term because it is downright moronic.....and here's why:

Dozens of reports exist that the FBI....based on the corrupt dealings of Trump acolytes like Manafort, Flynn, Papadapolous, Page, Gates, et al.........approached BOTH campaigns warning them that Russian thugs and money were trying to infiltrate and possibly recruit campaign staff members........Such reports go on to state that the FBI URGED the campaigns to quickly report any attempts, if indeed Russian approaches were made.

With the above in mind, what does the Trump entourage do???

Well, Manafort, Kushner and Donny-baby get a few emails (see below) and RATHER than following the crucial urging by the FBI to contact them about such approaches..........INSTEAD........host Russians right in those damn Trump Tower offices.

Any objective review of these incidences would clearly point out that the temptation to get dirt on Hillary from the Russians, "trumped" (pardon the expression) the ethical decency to follow the FBI's directives.......AND, foreseeing how truly corrupt their actions were, the trump team decides to attack (as their best defense) that the FBI had the gall to "SPY" on their corrupt practices.

This was based on the Trump acolytes' ARROGANCE and a screwed up sense that if you can cheat in business, why not also in politics?

For those who have forgotten......here's a copy of the email exchanges between Donny-baby and Goldstone.

The emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence…..

Good Morning.

Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Donald Trump Jr. replies 15 minutes later …

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.

Bluffers bluff, and President Trump just tried to bluff his way through one of the worst weeks of his administration.

It's not working. Donald Trump is a terrible poker player. His tells are so clumsily obvious and that we mistakenly give him credit for guile where none exists, and for some cinematic, supervillain cunning where there is only a howling, feral mass of insecurity and need.

The delta between reality and spin with Trump is always broad, and last week it was unspinnably vast. It's also been a stunning illustration of just how powerful the division between reality and fantasy has become in the two hermetic media silos that now exist in America.

For some Americans — a minority, I pray — Trump is a pied piper luring the credulous and the uninformed into accepting lies over truth, comfort over reality and conspiracy over fact. In Trump's world and that of his angry minions, the winning doesn't stop, the vast left-wing conspiracy's witch-hunt against him is both broad and insidious, and the truth is what he wants it to be on any given day.

Maintaining the Trump illusion requires an endless suspension of disbelief; denying facts, logic, reason, the law and the utterly evident cluster-you-know-what that this administration represents. The pinnacle of that illusion-at-all-costs philosophy came after the revelation that an FBI informant followed up on leads that Trump campaign foreign policy aides Carter Page and George Papadopoulos had been playing footsie with the Russians.

On Fox News, talk radio and in the Trump-right online media armies, the innocent Trump campaign was the victim of FBI spying against them, ordered by notorious Kenyan Muslim sleeper agent Barack Obama, evil sorceress Hillary Clinton and their army of Deep State apparatchiks.

The President wants you to call the FBI's Russian counterintelligence program Spygate, but rational people have declined to indulge him. Stupidgate is instead just a ludicrous new chapter in the long chronicle of Trump dumbassery.

It's only one of the many examples of Trump's behavior of which historians in the far future will look upon with the same stunned disbelief and discomfort as we now consider tulip manias, Beanie Baby investment schemes, Milli Vanilli and acid-washed jeans. There might have been a moment where those ideas were intriguing, but in the hard light of history, they're grim reminders that fads and passions are fleeting.

For the FBI actions Trump calls Spygate to be a real concern, it would require malice. Instead, we've seen justification after justification for a robust counterintelligence response to Russian malfeasance. Drawn to the Trump campaign like flies to the biggest manure pile in the universe, the FBI wasn't after him, but rather — quite properly — the Russians who sought to (and may have succeeded) in subverting American democracy and corrupting our elections.

Trump’s land of delusion: Disregard the sycophants; the wheels are coming off, if they were ever on

We'll see if you're still singing this tune when the Progressive plotters have to choose between a firing squad or flipping on Soros

There's a line in the 1990s film "Grosse Point Blank" where John Cusack's assassin character defends his line of work. He says, "If I show up at your door, chances are you did something to bring me there."

It couldn't have been that an FBI counterintelligence investigation against the Russians kept finding lead after lead headed straight back to Trump associates, family members, friends, business partners and his senior campaign officials, could it?

It couldn't have been because Trump advisers were boasting they had the Russian goods on Hillary Clinton, that his sons were taking meetings in Trump Tower with platoons of Russians tied to Vladimir Putin, or that his attorney Michael Cohen was signing letters of intent to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, right?

And there's no way it was the opinion of every American intelligence agency that the Russians were all in with a program of information warfare in support of Donald Trump. No way? Way.

There's a line in the 1990s film "Grosse Point Blank" where John Cusack's assassin character defends his line of work. He says, "If I show up at your door, chances are you did something to bring me there."

It couldn't have been that an FBI counterintelligence investigation against the Russians kept finding lead after lead headed straight back to Trump associates, family members, friends, business partners and his senior campaign officials, could it?

It couldn't have been because Trump advisers were boasting they had the Russian goods on Hillary Clinton, that his sons were taking meetings in Trump Tower with platoons of Russians tied to Vladimir Putin, or that his attorney Michael Cohen was signing letters of intent to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, right?

And there's no way it was the opinion of every American intelligence agency that the Russians were all in with a program of information warfare in support of Donald Trump. No way? Way.

Had Bush spied on the Kenyan there would be blood in the streets of every major US city

...the BBC's Paul Wood delivered another hard blow. In an impeccably sourced piece, Wood revealed this week that Cohen (along with the aforementioned Sater) worked illegally on behalf of Ukraine, adding "lobbyist" to his usual roles as the fixer for and conduit to Trump. The BBC reports that Cohen took a $400,000 to $600,000 payoff from Ukrainian interests without bothering the register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act. Oh, that Foreign Agents Registration Act. You know, the law that requires anyone doing paid work on behalf of a foreign government to register with the United States Department of Justice.

On Friday, one more piece of bad news ratcheted Cohen's stress level even higher when it was revealed that he met with Viktor Vekselberg, a Russian oligarch deeply tied to Putin, in January of 2017, just before Trump's inauguration.

The denials from Team Trump that they have anything to do with Russia, their assertions that they have no business in Russia, didn't collude with Russia, didn't coordinate with Russia, never borrowed money from Russians, didn't accept dirt on Hillary Clinton from Russia, don't know any Russians, have never met any Russians and have never heard of the country of Russia ring more hollow with every revelation.

It seems to be working on you.

The problem with Donald Trump is he thinks everything is about himself

The problem with his critics is they think everything is about Donald Trump

I wonder why? Could it be that the LIB MSM have been relentlessly attacking Trump from the day he announced?????????????
How would YOU be reacting by now if it was happening to YOU ASSHOLE??????????

A quick and incomplete review. Which of the following are true?

President Obama was not born in the United States.

Thousands of Muslims partied on rooftops as the World Trade Center fell.

Ted Cruz' father was involved in the Kennedy assassination.

Millions of undocumented immigrants cast votes in the 2016 election costing Trump the popular vote.

The real scandal was the unmasking of witnesses.

The only collusion in the last election was between the Clinton campaign and Russia.

There is a 'Deep State' conspiracy to bring down Trump.

Lie after lie, yet there are still some who willingly believe them. Why?

There is little dispute that the term "spy-gate" was strictly a Trump idea, although he walks around stating that others are spewing it.......and beside his loyal cadre of ass kissers, no one else is repeating the term because it is downright moronic.....and here's why:

Dozens of reports exist that the FBI....based on the corrupt dealings of Trump acolytes like Manafort, Flynn, Papadapolous, Page, Gates, et al.........approached BOTH campaigns warning them that Russian thugs and money were trying to infiltrate and possibly recruit campaign staff members........Such reports go on to state that the FBI URGED the campaigns to quickly report any attempts, if indeed Russian approaches were made.

Well, Manafort, Kushner and Donny-baby get a few emails (see below) and RATHER than following the crucial urging by the FBI to contact them about such approaches..........INSTEAD........host Russians right in those damn Trump Tower offices.

Any objective review of these incidences would clearly point out that the temptation to get dirt on Hillary from the Russians, "trumped" (pardon the expression) the ethical decency to follow the FBI's directives.......AND, foreseeing how truly corrupt their actions were, the trump team decides to attack (as their best defense) that the FBI had the gall to "SPY" on their corrupt practices.

This was based on the Trump acolytes' ARROGANCE and a screwed up sense that if you can cheat in business, why not also in politics?

For those who have forgotten......here's a copy of the email exchanges between Donny-baby and Goldstone.

The emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence…..

Good Morning.

Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.
Relevant interview with Giuliani--AKA "The gift that keeps giving"--

The 5 latest twists in the Russia story - CNNPolitics

Unproven 'spy' saga continues
What happened: Trump continued hammering away at the Justice Department and the FBI over his unproven claim that a "spy" had been embedded in his campaign "for political purposes." No evidence has come to light to support Trump's claims, which are a distortion of reports that the FBI used a confidential source to investigate Russian outreach to people on the campaign.
Why it matters: The attacks resemble more of a public relations strategy than a legal one. Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani admitted as much Sunday on CNN: "It is (for) the public opinion, because eventually the decision here is going to be impeach or not impeach."

Giuliani says origins of Mueller probe was 'illegitimate' - CNNPolitics

President Donald Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, defended the President's political attacks against special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into the Trump campaign, suggesting that the origins of the probe are illegitimate.
Asked by CNN's Dana Bash on Sunday whether there was a larger strategy to undermine the investigation at play, Giuliani said he "couldn't do it if they didn't have the material."
"They're giving us the material to do it. Of course, we have to do it in defending the President. To a large extent, remember Dana, what we're doing here, it is the public opinion, because eventually the decision here is going to be impeach or not impeach," Giuliani said on CNN's State of the Union.

I wonder why? Could it be that the LIB MSM have been relentlessly attacking Trump from the day he announced?????????????

I’d be laughing at them. But i pretty much do that already

Millions of undocumented immigrants cast votes in the 2016 election costing Trump the popular vote.

The only collusion in the last election was between the Clinton campaign and Russia.

According to his bio, grandmother and half-brother, Obama was born in Kenya.

booklet.jpg

First four are false the rest are true. Nice attempt to deceive.

Good Morning.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

/-----/ You ned some buttsore salve real bad.
butt paste.jpg

If Trump doesn't like his childish behavior reported, he should quit acting like a child.

Forum List

Back