Trumps letter of exoneration

The president is free to do that right now but he obsesses like a child about anything negative that people say about him. If he is innocent of any illegal activity then he shouldn't be worried and should just ignore the left wing media and investigation until it concludes

Wrong. Trump knows all this Russia BS is just an attempt to derail his presidency. Slow it down, smear it, damage it. They couldn't beat him at the polls so they are engaged in gutter politics.
Of course they are playing gutter politics and so is he. The problem is instead of being a leader and rising above he plays the gutter games with them and makes things worse for himself. It’s all ego

Why not ask The Left and Liberal Media to "Rise Above The Occasion" and broadcast actual real news instead of Democrat & Russian Propaganda?

Study: 91 percent of coverage on evening newscasts was negative to Donald Trump

Hell even the Pope came out this week and slammed the liberal media for fake news, he said it was a sin what they are doing.
Nope. The Pope did not mention liberal media at all. He spoke out against 'sins of communication:' disinformation, or giving just one side, calumny that is sensationalized, or defamation, looking for things that are old news and have been dealt with and bringing them to light today."

In the United States, "fake news" is credited with helping Donald Trump win last year's presidential election. In Europe, false reporting has been linked with Islamaphobic attacks against Muslims.

Pope Francis: The media must not fall prey to the 'sin of communication'
I was trying to trick blues into being honest for once but you beat him to the punch

Wrong. Trump knows all this Russia BS is just an attempt to derail his presidency. Slow it down, smear it, damage it. They couldn't beat him at the polls so they are engaged in gutter politics.
Of course they are playing gutter politics and so is he. The problem is instead of being a leader and rising above he plays the gutter games with them and makes things worse for himself. It’s all ego

Why not ask The Left and Liberal Media to "Rise Above The Occasion" and broadcast actual real news instead of Democrat & Russian Propaganda?

Hell even the Pope came out this week and slammed the liberal media for fake news, he said it was a sin what they are doing.
Nope. The Pope did not mention liberal media at all. He spoke out against 'sins of communication:' disinformation, or giving just one side, calumny that is sensationalized, or defamation, looking for things that are old news and have been dealt with and bringing them to light today."

In the United States, "fake news" is credited with helping Donald Trump win last year's presidential election. In Europe, false reporting has been linked with Islamaphobic attacks against Muslims.

I was trying to trick blues into being honest for once but you beat him to the punch

Breaking: Liberal media to burn in hell.

I think when the Liberal Media is overwhelmingly biased and negative 91% of the time against President Trump to Pope is indeed telling The Liberal Media that they will burn in Hell for their "sins of communication!"

Here is a group photo of CNN & MSNBC shortly after judgment day!

hell%2Btorment.jpg

I think when the Liberal Media is overwhelmingly biased and negative 91% of the time against President Trump to Pope is indeed telling The Liberal Media that they will burn in Hell for their "sins of communication!"

hell%2Btorment.jpg
Being critical of the man in power is not lying or faking news, it is being critical

What percentage of your posts are nice or complimentary of Obama?

hell%2Btorment.jpg
Being critical of the man in power is not lying or faking news, it is being critical

You know Slade, as much as you are on here, you should know politics by now!

1. He will exonerate him; maybe not a letter and all of the transition team, but him personally.

2. Do you realize that Trump could settle this whole fiasco by just declassifying what evidence was used to get the FISA warrant. Why do you think he hasn't? Now I have a buck 3.80 that says your 1st thought would be that they did NOT use the dossier. Well then, why has every Democrat that has testified refuse to touch it with a 20ft telephone pole where if they tried to say no, they could be prosecuted for lying to congress!

3. Are you aware that there are 20 people in congress, both senators and congresscritters hiding in the weeds, because that special sexual harassment fund paid out cash to their accusers?

4. Do you also understand how badly the FBI and our intelligence agency's look with everything coming down the way it has?

Now, there are many other things, but I want you to look back at point number 2! Who really has who/whom over a barrel? Forget your partisanship for a moment and consider----------->what would happen if concrete proof came out that the dossier was used to weaponized our intelligence agencies and FBI, against 1 political group, or another? Just look at the IRS, and this is waaaaaaaay worse. And, that the false evidence was paid for by the opposition, the false evidence was given by the Russians, and the FBI fell for it hook, line, and sinker..........either because they were dumb, or because they favored 1 candidate over the other.

Now, using your political noodle, what would it take to make all of this go away by cutting a political deal? Remember this my friend------------> Trump already knows how that FISA warrant was acquired. He knew in less than 24hrs AFTER he took the oath of office. Everybody else knew it weeks before that; those that got the FISA warrant.

So now, it is politics. How do we make this go away. How do we make it go away, and give all the party's something. What kind of deal has to be created to HIDE what really happened, so that confidence is restored? What kind of deal would the man who could declassify the whole fiasco have to be given, to make him happy?

Well, you answer your own question, and do it BEFORE you think that he personally will not be proven innocent of all these crazy charges, by the person installed to investigate him-)

hell%2Btorment.jpg

You know Slade, as much as you are on here, you should know politics by now!

1. He will exonerate him; maybe not a letter and all of the transition team, but him personally.

2. Do you realize that Trump could settle this whole fiasco by just declassifying what evidence was used to get the FISA warrant. Why do you think he hasn't? Now I have a buck 3.80 that says your 1st thought would be that they did NOT use the dossier. Well then, why has every Democrat that has testified refuse to touch it with a 20ft telephone pole where if they tried to say no, they could be prosecuted for lying to congress!

3. Are you aware that there are 20 people in congress, both senators and congresscritters hiding in the weeds, because that special sexual harassment fund paid out cash to their accusers?

4. Do you also understand how badly the FBI and our intelligence agency's look with everything coming down the way it has?

Now, there are many other things, but I want you to look back at point number 2! Who really has who/whom over a barrel? Forget your partisanship for a moment and consider----------->what would happen if concrete proof came out that the dossier was used to weaponized our intelligence agencies and FBI, against 1 political group, or another? Just look at the IRS, and this is waaaaaaaay worse. And, that the false evidence was paid for by the opposition, the false evidence was given by the Russians, and the FBI fell for it hook, line, and sinker..........either because they were dumb, or because they favored 1 candidate over the other.

Now, using your political noodle, what would it take to make all of this go away by cutting a political deal? Remember this my friend------------> Trump already knows how that FISA warrant was acquired. He knew in less than 24hrs AFTER he took the oath of office. Everybody else knew it weeks before that; those that got the FISA warrant.

So now, it is politics. How do we make this go away. How do we make it go away, and give all the party's something. What kind of deal has to be created to HIDE what really happened, so that confidence is restored? What kind of deal would the man who could declassify the whole fiasco have to be given, to make him happy?

Well, you answer your own question, and do it BEFORE you think that he personally will not be proven innocent of all these crazy charges, by the person installed to investigate him-)
My responses below:

I don't expect for Trump to be prosecuted for anything i've said that from the start. Worst case scenario Kushner or Don Jr. get busted for giving Russian sources demographic and campaign strategy data, though I don't think this is likely either.

As baligerant as Trump is I don't think he would declassify classified evidence just to save his ass politically. If it is the type of information that is typically need for a FISA warrant then it would compromise our national security. Could even be viewed as an impeachable offense if congress deems it reckless.

What does this have to do with anything we are talking about?

I watch both Sessions and Rosensteins last hearing with Congress, both these guys, whom are on Team Trump, have expressed nothing but professionalism by the FBI and the Mueller investigation. Only Right wing propaganda is discrediting the FBI, its a shiny object, don't be fooled.

Now, there are many other things, but I want you to look back at point number 2! Who really has who/whom over a barrel? Forget your partisanship for a moment and consider----------->what would happen if concrete proof came out that the dossier was used to weaponized our intelligence agencies and FBI, against 1 political group, or another? Just look at the IRS, and this is waaaaaaaay worse. And, that the false evidence was paid for by the opposition, the false evidence was given by the Russians, and the FBI fell for it hook, line, and sinker..........either because they were dumb, or because they favored 1 candidate over the other. Now, using your political noodle, what would it take to make all of this go away by cutting a political deal? Remember this my friend------------> Trump already knows how that FISA warrant was acquired. He knew in less than 24hrs AFTER he took the oath of office. Everybody else knew it weeks before that; those that got the FISA warrant.

There wouldn't be proof showing that crazy scenario you just painted. The dossier was compiled by a Brittish agent based on intel from his sources. Some of it proved to be true and some false. Thats it. If elements of the dossier aligned with CIA intel or if the CIA used the dossier to investigate connections and they found that intel credible by verifying with their own sources then so be it. I don't see a problem with that.

One thing I know. No judge in their right mind would issue a FISA warrant based on a politically motivated and unverified dossier written by a Brittish spy. The fact that you really think that is possible and that you seem to think that actually happened makes me worry about you.

I think you are too deep in this conspiracy theory. Occam's Razor, says the simplest solution is most often the correct one. Here are the FACTS. The Russians messed with our election. They reached out to Trump officials because they wanted to help him to win. Trump officials lied about contacts. Whether they lied for political reasons or to cover up collusion we don't know. My guess is it was for political reasons but we shall see when Mueller is finished.

The rest of this stuff is all either assumptions, spin, or irrelevant.

hell%2Btorment.jpg

Oh please the liberal media has had to retract dozens of stories, fire journalists, suspend journalists. This isn't a question of the media being critical of Trump they are fabricating lies and twisted half truths ON PURPOSE.

hell%2Btorment.jpg

Oh please the liberal media has had to retract dozens of stories, fire journalists, suspend journalists. This isn't a question of the media being critical of Trump they are fabricating lies and twisted half truths ON PURPOSE.
On purpose? Keep cherry picking dude. Fox goes through the same bullshit

hell%2Btorment.jpg

Hate to tell you this, Mr. Down Playing Shit Licking Apologetics Pooh Flinging Monkey, but what MSNBC and CNN are doing is Character Assassination via Russian and DNC propaganda.

So yah, they are going to burn in Hell, & you with them.

You want to talk about Obama? The Drug Dealing, Terrorist Funding, Gun Running, Marxist in Chief?

I don't. I'd rather talk about a President who puts America First instead of spends his every waking moment plotting coups, and trying to destroy America.

You go ahead and scream at the top of your lungs about "Puff The Magic Muslim".
I'll talk about real things that a real president is doing.

Last edited:
What is up with this story that Trump thinks he is getting a letter of exoneration from Mueller. If Trump said that he is an idiot. The source who told CNN is an idiot. And CNN, Fox and the other news outlets are idiots for reporting on it. An investigator doesn't send letters exonerating people in the middle of investigations. The idea that Mueller would do this is ludicrous.

It's a funny parallel on the buzzpoint that the Right has been dwelling on regarding Comey writing an exoneration speech for Hillary before interviewing her. When will our drama news outlets and drama politicians going to grow up?!

Trump predicts exoneration in Russia investigation as allies fear a ‘meltdown’
It's been a year, they have found didly poo with this investigation.....because it didn't happen....

but I am glad of this....because he's crushing regulation, and getting shit done.
How you ask, because the media normally gins up the social justice warriors to show up and protest shit, but since it's all about Russia they cant hear the marching orders.....ironic and fucking awesome....keep talking about Russia....

hell%2Btorment.jpg

Hate to tell you this, Mr. Down Playing Shit Licking Apologetics Pooh Flinging Monkey, but what MSNBC and CNN are doing is Character Assassination via Russian and DNC propaganda.

So yah, they are going to burn in Hell, & you with them.

You want to talk about Obama? The Drug Dealing, Terrorist Funding, Gun Running, Marxist in Chief?

I don't. I'd rather talk about a President who puts America First instead of spends his every waking moment plotting coups, and trying to destroy America.

You go ahead and scream at the top of your lungs about "Puff The Magic Muslim".
I'll talk about real things that a real president is doing.
I think you just proved that you are a complete hypocrite. Thanks for making that easy for me.

What is up with this story that Trump thinks he is getting a letter of exoneration from Mueller. If Trump said that he is an idiot. The source who told CNN is an idiot. And CNN, Fox and the other news outlets are idiots for reporting on it. An investigator doesn't send letters exonerating people in the middle of investigations. The idea that Mueller would do this is ludicrous.

It's a funny parallel on the buzzpoint that the Right has been dwelling on regarding Comey writing an exoneration speech for Hillary before interviewing her. When will our drama news outlets and drama politicians going to grow up?!

It's been a year, they have found didly poo with this investigation.....because it didn't happen....

but I am glad of this....because he's crushing regulation, and getting shit done.
How you ask, because the media normally gins up the social justice warriors to show up and protest shit, but since it's all about Russia they cant hear the marching orders.....ironic and fucking awesome....keep talking about Russia....
You didn't really address the OP did you? Why are you spinning, just stick to the subject.

You didn't really address the OP did you? Why are you spinning, just stick to the subject.
I did, he said nothing happened, they have found nothing after a year and every news agency and the FBI and congress looking. It's not there, better start picking the bridge you want to jump off of.

I did, he said nothing happened, they have found nothing after a year and every news agency and the FBI and congress looking. It's not there, better start picking the bridge you want to jump off of.
The report said he said he was going to get a letter of exoneration. The OP is about a report and a letter not whether Trump broke the law or not.

The report said he said he was going to get a letter of exoneration. The OP is about a report and a letter not whether Trump broke the law or not.

So you're point is the letter? A minor detail. Do you think Mueller would find him innocent and not provide the letter?

So you're point is the letter? A minor detail. Do you think Mueller would find him innocent and not provide the letter?
I don’t think Trump is the primary subject of the investigation. It is his campaign and the contacts they had with Russians while they were medling with the election. I very much doubt Trump is going to get indicted for anything. But yeah the OP was about the idiotic suggestion that Mueller would send trump an exoneration letter next week while in the middle of an investigation. That just doesn’t happen. And Trump is an idiot if he said he expected to get a letter. Since the media heard it from a “source” and not directly from trump, they never should have reported it.

I don’t think Trump is the primary subject of the investigation. It is his campaign and the contacts they had with Russians while they were medling with the election. I very much doubt Trump is going to get indicted for anything. But yeah the OP was about the idiotic suggestion that Mueller would send trump an exoneration letter next week while in the middle of an investigation. That just doesn’t happen. And Trump is an idiot if he said he expected to get a letter. Since the media heard it from a “source” and not directly from trump, they never should have reported it.

Well I agree with the press part. The letter I have no idea. Maybe he's trying to set it up so he gets one and can wave it in the medias face. Or maybe he thinks it's protocol. Regardless, this is one thing, that even if he did say it and it doesn't happen, it is a slip, but a pretty minor one.

Well I agree with the press part. The letter I have no idea. Maybe he's trying to set it up so he gets one and can wave it in the medias face. Or maybe he thinks it's protocol. Regardless, this is one thing, that even if he did say it and it doesn't happen, it is a slip, but a pretty minor one.
I don’t think it was a slip, if he said it, which wouldn’t surprise me if he did, he did it as another one of his bullshit games. I’m just tired of all the bullshit and dishonesty in our politics. It’s bad enough as it was but now Trump is taking it to another level and being almost flamboyant about it. And then there his supporters that just make excuses and enable. We should all be demanding better.

I know he maybe progressing your agenda so it’s easy to ignore all that stuff or laugh it off, but he isn’t an entertainer or pop personality anymore. He is our president and the trust is broken with so many of our people. It’s not a good situation.

Maybe because he knows there was no collusion...

And Trump is the president of the United States and its time to wrap up this investigation and free the president to concentrate on the people's business.
The president is free to do that right now but he obsesses like a child about anything negative that people say about him. If he is innocent of any illegal activity then he shouldn't be worried and should just ignore the left wing media and investigation until it concludes

So Trump is doing a lot of crazy stuff. If he doesn't want negative coverage, he should quit doing stupid stuff.

Forum List

Back