Trump's lawyers call for dismissal on the grounds that they will never get paid!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
That moment when you realize you've made a terrible decision. :banghead:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)ā€”Donald J. Trumpā€™s lawyers have called for the dismissal of his impeachment trial on the ground that they will never get paid.​
Speaking to reporters in Washington, Trumpā€™s lead attorneys, David Schoen and Bruce Castor, said that they had a ā€œmoment of lucidityā€ when they realized that their chances of Trump ever paying them were nil.​
ā€œWe were pulling an all-nighter rewriting this brief, and we kind of looked at each other and said, ā€˜Weā€™re not gonna get paid for any of this, are we?ā€™ ā€ Schoen said. ā€œFrom that moment on, we felt like a couple of dopes.ā€​
The two lawyers said that they racked their brains trying to remember why they had agreed to defend Trump in the first place, given that they would most likely wind up stiffed.​
ā€œI guess I thought it would be historic to be involved in the second impeachment trial of a President,ā€ Castor said. ā€œBut what would truly be historic is if Donald Trump paid his lawyers.ā€​

When I was a waiter in college I did notice the difference in tips from rest. for average income folks and tips in a four star rest. The food was the same but the tips were much less from the wealthy.

He did promise them autographed pictures of himself and Melania..

Or one of those fake Time Magazine covers - It'd be worth a fortune on eBay!

1uu61p.jpg

That moment when you realize you've made a terrible decision. :banghead:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)ā€”Donald J. Trumpā€™s lawyers have called for the dismissal of his impeachment trial on the ground that they will never get paid.​
Speaking to reporters in Washington, Trumpā€™s lead attorneys, David Schoen and Bruce Castor, said that they had a ā€œmoment of lucidityā€ when they realized that their chances of Trump ever paying them were nil.​
ā€œWe were pulling an all-nighter rewriting this brief, and we kind of looked at each other and said, ā€˜Weā€™re not gonna get paid for any of this, are we?ā€™ ā€ Schoen said. ā€œFrom that moment on, we felt like a couple of dopes.ā€​
The two lawyers said that they racked their brains trying to remember why they had agreed to defend Trump in the first place, given that they would most likely wind up stiffed.​
ā€œI guess I thought it would be historic to be involved in the second impeachment trial of a President,ā€ Castor said. ā€œBut what would truly be historic is if Donald Trump paid his lawyers.ā€​

Hate filled, but distinctly stupid, another bitter blend from the radical fascist democrats.

Humor as abandoned the jackbooted donkeys...

Forum List

Back