Trump’s First Military Action May Target Iran!

Why would we target Iran ? Other than for righty war lust.
A nuclear weapon, and a balistic
This would be another disaster worse--much worse--than Iraq. Donald: NO MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!
What war for Israel? Because the Manchurian muslim gave them the permission to build a bomb, which they are currently cheating on the agreement, they may or may not have the ICBM to reach us as well as Israel, our intelligence isn't sure, and their declared intention to attack us, isn't enough to take proactive measures?
God, of course not, are you kidding? Every Monday morning like clockwork N Korea threatens to nuke Los Angeles. And they actually might have the. Iran has nothing nowhere close. NOTHING. Not only that, Israel has 400 nuclear warheads already. They could turn Iran into one big glob of glass in an hour. Iran isn't attacking shit and poses ZERO threat to us. Just like Iraq, but we let Doug Feith and Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Perle lie us into attacking Iraq FOR NO REASON. Jesus, wake up. The Jews are playing their old old game. They are also pushing war with Russia. Don't you see what they are up to? C'mon.
We don't know what they have!!! So you are willing to get attacked again lose millions of lives this time, instead of a few thousand, and you worry about us starting a war with a country we can wipe off the planet, if we want to. You are seriously I'll!!!!!!!
No dude. You are seriously seriously wrong.

We also don't know what Madagascar has. We also don't know what Canada has. We also don't know what fucking Google has, for sure. You don't kill people because you don't know what they have, for the love of mother-fucking God, are you insane?

We need to bring our troops home. We need to take George Washington's advice in his farewell address and stay out of other people's shit. We need to close AIPAC down and put them in stocks for a year on Farragut Square. We need to arrest George Soros and extradite him to Russia. And we need to lynch the shit of these blood thirsty monsters:

media_power.jpg

I hope the conquistadors do fuck will Iran.

They'll get slaughtered like dogs.

Not to fear, Putin will tell Trump to keep his hands off Iran.

Trump cultists hate Iran, but have been worshiping Russia for the last several years.

Perhaps they need to take a course on geopolitics.

Yet you think Trump will violate an agreement with Putin and destroy the nuclear facility of one of Russia's allies. Hmm.

Right wingers seem to like soap operas, and Trump and Putin are the two lovers who defy their own families....like Romeo and Juliet......and consummate their affair despite objections.

Yet you think Trump will violate an agreement with Putin and destroy the nuclear facility of one of Russia's allies. Hmm.

Right wingers seem to like soap operas, and Trump and Putin are the two lovers who defy their own families....like Romeo and Juliet......and consummate their affair despite objections.
C'mon, shlomo, no one is buying your masturbatory hallucinations.

Iran hasn't initiated an attack on another country in 2000 years. We run around invading another country every other week and who even knows why? Do you even remember what our justification was for bombing the shit out of Libya? How about Serbia? We bombed them too, you know. Our allies. We are the only country that has ever used a nuclear weapon on another country, and we've done it twice..and we're going to tell Iran that THEY can't be trusted? Wake up, man. Iran has us in the Persian Gulf throwing our weight around. It has on its borders a nuclear-armed Pakistan, a nuclear-armed India, a nuclear-armed Pakistan, a nuclear-armed Russia, and just a stone's throw away, a nuclear-armed Israel. And we are going to tell them they must remain defenseless? What the hell is wrong with us? Why do we let Israel dance stupidly into which ever war they please (and there is NO END TO JEWISH BLOODLUST).

Watch this video from Wikileaks if you can bear it. THIS IS US DOING THIS!! WHY??? WE AREN'T MONSTERS.

Iran didn't have religious fanatics running it untiln1979!...iI see you are also an antisemite!...It helps in your state of mind!

I'm an anti-Semite? So?

Nothing. you're simply scúm, and that from an agnostic!

I see you don't understand the significance of Putin calling Trump....As Iran's chief backer, negotiation's start with these 2 men!

Putin was calling in orders to Trump .

Russian hackers won the election for him . He owes vlad big time .
Did the mother ship tell you where it would land, also?

I learned the "is rigged /fixed" line from watching right wingers .

Now you should try reading WikiLeaks to see how the corrupt, and criminal DNC and Cunton campaigned did it!

How about those GOP emails ?
lololol...tell me about them!

This would be another disaster worse--much worse--than Iraq. Donald: NO MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!
What war for Israel? Because the Manchurian muslim gave them the permission to build a bomb, which they are currently cheating on the agreement, they may or may not have the ICBM to reach us as well as Israel, our intelligence isn't sure, and their declared intention to attack us, isn't enough to take proactive measures?
God, of course not, are you kidding? Every Monday morning like clockwork N Korea threatens to nuke Los Angeles. And they actually might have the. Iran has nothing nowhere close. NOTHING. Not only that, Israel has 400 nuclear warheads already. They could turn Iran into one big glob of glass in an hour. Iran isn't attacking shit and poses ZERO threat to us. Just like Iraq, but we let Doug Feith and Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Perle lie us into attacking Iraq FOR NO REASON. Jesus, wake up. The Jews are playing their old old game. They are also pushing war with Russia. Don't you see what they are up to? C'mon.
We don't know what they have!!! So you are willing to get attacked again lose millions of lives this time, instead of a few thousand, and you worry about us starting a war with a country we can wipe off the planet, if we want to. You are seriously I'll!!!!!!!

We also don't know what Madagascar has. We also don't know what Canada has. We also don't know what fucking Google has, for sure. You don't kill people because you don't know what they have, for the love of mother-fucking God, are you insane?

We need to bring our troops home. We need to take George Washington's advice in his farewell address and stay out of other people's shit. We need to close AIPAC down and put them in stocks for a year on Farragut Square. We need to arrest George Soros and extradite him to Russia. And we need to lynch the shit of these blood thirsty monsters:

Did they have nukes back in GW's day, and we know who has the ability to have nukes, and who doesn't. We watch and guard against all countries that have the ability to harm us. asswipe, it's self preservation
Soros, and those pictured I seem to agree with you, at least your not totally clueless!

Iran hasn't initiated an attack on another country in 2000 years. We run around invading another country every other week and who even knows why? Do you even remember what our justification was for bombing the shit out of Libya? How about Serbia? We bombed them too, you know. Our allies. We are the only country that has ever used a nuclear weapon on another country, and we've done it twice..and we're going to tell Iran that THEY can't be trusted? Wake up, man. Iran has us in the Persian Gulf throwing our weight around. It has on its borders a nuclear-armed Pakistan, a nuclear-armed India, a nuclear-armed Pakistan, a nuclear-armed Russia, and just a stone's throw away, a nuclear-armed Israel. And we are going to tell them they must remain defenseless? What the hell is wrong with us? Why do we let Israel dance stupidly into which ever war they please (and there is NO END TO JEWISH BLOODLUST).

Watch this video from Wikileaks if you can bear it. THIS IS US DOING THIS!! WHY??? WE AREN'T MONSTERS.

Iran didn't have religious fanatics running it untiln1979!...iI see you are also an antisemite!...It helps in your state of mind!

I'm an anti-Semite? So?

Nothing. you're simply scúm, and that from an agnostic!

Well, since you are agnostic, let me bestow a little knowledge on you:

anti-Semitism: (n) 1. a mortal sin of which anyone in the world may be guilty except a Jew; 2. to be guilty of which requires nothing more than the accusation of such by any Jew.

Got it? Have fun with your new knowledge. Me, personally? I opt out of that one.

Did they have nukes back in GW's day, and we know who has the ability to have nukes, and who doesn't. We watch and guard against all countries that have the ability to harm us. asswipe, it's self preservation
Soros, and those pictured I seem to agree with you, at least your not totally clueless!

Up until our most recent invasion of Iraq, terrorism that struck US interests originated in three countries primarily: Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia. Now we can add a fourth, Iraq. (for why, see the video linked below). Not one of those countries is Iran, and one of them is nuclear-armed.

Watch Iraqis being converted into anti-American terrorists:

media_power.jpg

Trump us loading up on warmongers, so expect to be fighting another major war wifhin two years. With Bannon on board, the new uniforms will include a Klan sheet.

Which country will Trump invade first?

Trump us loading up on warmongers, so expect to be fighting another major war wifhin two years. With Bannon on board, the new uniforms will include a Klan sheet.

I hope you are wrong. It would be an utter betrayal.

Stupid, yet another day. You can bet that unlike obastard, Trump admin is not going to lay out its plns for the media.

Considering Bolton for SOS. He has the crazy General on his shoulder. Honestly, he is bringing in a lot of old Bush boys. Yes, his admin will go to war. The GOP lusts for war.

Considering Bolton for SOS. He has the crazy General on his shoulder. Honestly, he is bringing in a lot of old Bush boys. Yes, his admin will go to war. The GOP lusts for war.
Trump was supposed to be different which is one reason the GOP hated him. The neocons, anyway. The Bill Kristols, et al.

Wouldn't that be fun

Indeed.....it should be "fun".......The idiot, Viginalante, kind of neglects to mention what a war with Iran may be like.....I mean we did so damn well in Iraq and Iran is 3 times bigger....has an atr force and navy....and if you ever wanted to unite Shi'a and Sunnis, sure launch a war with Iran and see what happens.......

What a bunch of fucking right wing nut jobs.
Yes, instead the jug earred ass in the WH was trying to start WWIII with Putin, one of 2 countries that could really do us cdasmage!
However, you are wrong about them still being a Russian ally:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/world/middleeast/iran-russia-syria.html?_r=0

Forum List

Back