Trump's Failures Continue

Hahaha…tax returns have nothing to do with net worth….hahaha…poor fucked in the head TDS’ers.
Just keep right on bleeeving that trump is a multi billionaire if it makes you feel better, dickweed.

He just might send you a collection of selfies that he took of his big ass.

So ANYONE who endorses any candidate who does not win is a total failure and complete loser.

Got it.

:itsok:
In Trump's world? Yes.

The Yuge Red Wave, the Trump Tsunami, came in as a ripple from a stone dropped into the water

The hits just keep on coming

View attachment 751792

I thought this may be about Truth Social going belly-up and Trump walking away from it.

that's a whole nother thread

Nunes was on Fox the other day crying because TS is about to go belly up & of course it's the Fed's fault.

Everything Trump touches turns to shit including Devin Nunes who will find out the hard way what Karma is.

Rumor is maybe 6 months and it's tits up. Did you read about user complaints? The users feel scammed with the bogus crap that is advertised. Not one major advertiser on the site. If Musk doesn't watch out, Twitter will go down the same way.

Trump will bail on TS leaving Nunes & the rest of them holding the bag just like I said he would the day it was rolled out.

Nunes has already opened the propoganda campaign appearing on Fox to blame the Feds. Nothing new there.

LOL, you drooler. Primary elections don't count like General elections do.

you're obviously not living in the real world.

Outside of candidates who were sure to win without Trump, his record is as shitty as his breath

get a grip Mary
pinocchio-nose.gif

The Yuge Red Wave, the Trump Tsunami, came in as a ripple from a stone dropped into the water
It was the media who called it the ill-predicted 'Red Wave'.

Still the GOP win the House, booted Pelosi, removed traitors and an anti-Semite from critical committees, and made strides towards winning the Senate in 2024, despite the usual leftist voter fraud / election tampering.

I'll take it.

Still the GOP win the House, booted Pelosi, removed traitors and an anti-Semite from critical committees, and made strides towards winning the Senate in 2024, despite the usual leftist voter fraud / election tampering.

I'll take it.

Sorry Dopey, reality is...

The GOP didn't boot Pelosi LOL

Strides in winning the Senate? LOL The Republicans lost

I know, pelosi is still speaker and dims control the house.

I'll take it.

That was just the first knee to the Dems groin. It's war, we will wipe them out in 2024 the lowlife worthless scum.

Stupid Joe can keep giving money away to buy the vote, but I don't believe it will get him elected again.

I know, pelosi is still speaker and dims control the house.
Nope, the Democrats lost the majority. Pelosi was elected Speaker by the House. Pelosi did not get booted out by the incoming GOP. Pelosi gave up the Speakership and she is still a LEADING member of the House. LOL

Forum List

Back