Trump's Evil Plan to take over again...........

Donald Trump would not accept a spot as powerless as the House of Representatives, and you all know it
Grow a sense of humor, Kid.
nothing-is-more-curious-than-the-almost-savage-hostility.jpg

Donald Trump would not accept a spot as powerless as the House of Representatives, and you all know it
He's got one, haven't you seen the shit-eating grin on his avatar and photo? LOL
I grin because my guy won the election. Have a good weekend with the CPAC 2nd place convention.
You sure dont act like you won anything. I guess when you cheat and win, just isnt the same as actually winning by merits...
View attachment 462135
Dude, i guess when the guy who called blacks "Super Predators" signed his EO and killed the Keystone Pipeline, you could say he kinda told those union workers "FUCK YOUR FEELINGS". You really are a super dumbass...

He's got one, haven't you seen the shit-eating grin on his avatar and photo? LOL
I grin because my guy won the election. Have a good weekend with the CPAC 2nd place convention.
Cheating, stealing, or scamming are not the same thing as winning, Beijing Biden did not win shit. No amount of fake news, forced suppression of speech, cancel culture or censorship will make anybody recognize Beijing Biden as a legitimate winner.

You sure dont act like you won anything. I guess when you cheat and win, just isnt the same as actually winning by merits...
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

...It really doesn't matter that Cy Vance got the tax returns. There are literally millions of pages and very complicated transactions. He won't find anything. He's not experienced nearly enough.
The trouble with that idea is that Vance has at his disposal people who ARE experienced enough at piercing the corporate veil, to get the job done...

Forum List

Back