Trumps deal was not what you think.

Article says nothing about the deal. Only says someone is trying to save face by calling it rotten.

The deal is very easy to see. You Trump balls lickers do know there is a record of these things right?

Trump surrendered to the Taliban. Full stop.

you didn't comment on this part:
all blood from 1-2021 is on xidens hands, and the shit stains that supported the scum demonRATS
why is that? did you want to deflect?
The war is over. Servicemen aren’t going to be shedding their blood in Afghanistan anymore. I support the end to the war.

I thought that should be apparent to you. Some people need it spelled out.

why do you LIE?...odds are you never have never been part of a war....ass wipes like you will support a pedophile, corrupted piece of shit, and just sit by and watch AMERICANS FREEDOMS dwindle away---all because it isn't TRUMP....
American freedoms are not going dwindle away in Afghanistan. You sound like a fool. You know there has never been a war that didn't have broad support from the right. Starting them has always been a bigger threat to our freedoms than ending them because they are almost always started on a lie.

American freedoms are not going dwindle away in Afghanistan. You sound like a fool. You know there has never been a war that didn't have broad support from the right. Starting them has always been a bigger threat to our freedoms than ending them because they are almost always started on a lie.
you sound pretty retarded....no where did i say they would dwindle in afghanistan--DUH....
why no answer on the question...WHY DO YOU LIE?.....can you see it now?

The war is over. Servicemen aren’t going to be shedding their blood in Afghanistan anymore. I support the end to the war.

I thought that should be apparent to you. Some people need it spelled out.
and retards seem to forget ---barrag-o could have ended it...why didn't IT do that?
some idiots need it spelled out 4 them.....

and retards seem to forget ---barrag-o could have ended it...why didn't IT do that?
some idiots need it spelled out 4 them.....
Obama thought we could make a difference if we actually tried in Afghanistan (something Bush never really did). He was wrong.

Since President Trump's plan was never used we'll never know.

What we know now is trump was the one who gave the military equipment to them think their army would use them.
He sold out America and the refugees purely to win the election. He stupidly trusted to enemy to do the right thing out of desperation to win the election.
He was doing nothing but grandstanding dealing with those barbarians.
His dealings with them is the greatest abortion of a deal Every made on behalf of the country.
I said before what a complete diplomatic disaster he was and here's the proof.
You voted for him so don't squeal about the aftermath of his arrangements.

1. ''opinions'' = ahahahhahahahahah = bullshit
2. says the UnAmerican

Ahahahahahah what would you call them Einstein? In fact I never said it did I?
You're letting your frustration take control of you. Settle down Rambo.

Ahahahahahah what would you call them Einstein? In fact I never said it did I?
You're letting your frustration take control of you. Settle down Rambo.
you are like the hitlerjugend [ hitleryouth ] believing all kinds of crap

Hey butt fucker. Trump's deal had conditions that could never be met for a long ass time. We always would have had that main air base and not waste 20 yrs

My God what you son of a bitches did with a fraud election

Edit.WOW. I just looked back at the comments son. You've been skull fuked bad

You could be right but your a brain dead Republican so that has to be considered.

There was no fraud and the audits by ninja paid for by republicans.
Settle down. I'm going nowhere so sit back and enjoy it.
While you're there , get some facts.

You could be right but your a brain dead Republican so that has to be considered.

There was no fraud and the audits by ninja paid for by republicans.
Settle down. I'm going nowhere so sit back and enjoy it.
While you're there , get some facts.
VS1twKP.gif

Son you got skull fucked on your own thread there ass muncher

Again, you're not the sharpest knife in the draw. I accept that. So should you.
As for your childish insults, try them on someone with solar intelligence to yourself.
Well the sharpest knife in the drawer never pushed an alarm clock button and slave their whole life like you stupid.

You voted for a disaster you fucking fool

If you had a loved one over there this wouldn't be so funny imbecile shit for brains

Well the sharpest knife in the drawer never pushed an alarm clock button and slave their whole life like you stupid.

You voted for a disaster you fucking fool

If you had a loved one over there this wouldn't be so funny imbecile shit for brains

You never showed that empathy when America was blowing the snot out of Afghanis for 19 years. Suddenly the crocodile tears flood out because Joe pulled out. They've had 20 years to get out of there.
I don't care how many are left and neither do you. You're a political opportunist with similarities to a snakes ass.

No one knows exactly how many Americans are in Afghanistan but we know every one of them went despite warnings to not go.

People aren’t controlled by the government.

1. So, at least you admit you don’t know how many are there…Let me ask, do you believe the administration when they say 100 or 200?

2. Warnings not to go? What do you think they were doing vacationing?

3. People aren’t controlled by the government, but you sure wish they were don’t you?

1. So, at least you admit you don’t know how many are there…Let me ask, do you believe the administration when they say 100 or 200?

2. Warnings not to go? What do you think they were doing vacationing?

3. People aren’t controlled by the government, but you sure wish they were don’t you?
1. I believe those are the ones they’ve been in touch with. The US does not track the movements of Americans.

2. Pretty much yeah. Seeing family, for the most part.

3. Whatever, dude.

Forum List

Back