Votes: 1 9.1%
  • He hasn't completely exterminated Obamacare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He hasn't completely exterminated PC snowflake behavior

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
failure to do anything about ObamaCare except get rid of the mandate, which was about 15th on the list of shit that is wrong with ObamaCare.

1000 pages of hospital killing rules and regulations still exist but hey watch the mandate (aka the shiny object)...

Trump counts on his followers being stupid and you come through for him every time!

You missed his signature promise! The great Mexico wall !

You missed his signature promise! The great Mexico wall !

You mean the wall that is going to be taller than the tallest ladder? I am still waiting for that one to be built.

failure to do anything about ObamaCare except get rid of the mandate, which was about 15th on the list of shit that is wrong with ObamaCare.

1000 pages of hospital killing rules and regulations still exist but hey watch the mandate (aka the shiny object)...

Trump counts on his followers being stupid and you come through for him every time!

You're a desperate person huh?

You're a desperate person huh?

Why yes I am.

I am desperate for ObamaCare to go away so that we as a country stop losing hospitals.

I am desperate for an actual leader to lead our country.

I am desperate for people to quit putting party before country, but as long as the likes of are you around that will never happen.

I think Trumps biggest failure so far has been his inability to be accepted as a credible President either at home or abroad

Then there is the promise to prosecute Hillary for her email server. He has failed to do that as well.

Trump has a long list of failures, so hard to pick the biggest

2 scoops.gif

------------------------------------ MANDATE was the only thing that mattered to me , glad its gone GGator .

Replacing scientists at the EPA with fossil fuel CEO’s
But there are so many to choose from.

Forum List

Back