Votes: 1 9.1%
  • He hasn't completely exterminated Obamacare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He hasn't completely exterminated PC snowflake behavior

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
I think Trumps biggest failure so far has been his inability to be accepted as a credible President either at home or abroad
It's sort of a sword that cuts both ways. I admit that it's annoyed me that NATO didn't pay more for defense, and then they come running when they want to do an intervention in the balkins or Libya but they need weapons they didn't pay for. And the UN? We should have cut their budget years ago.

But Trump still wants to have influence. The EU will tell us to fock ourselves if we back out of the Iran deal, and Iran doesn't care either, because the EU and china will not reimpose sanctions, and they won't put up with us bombing Iran either.

Still breathing.(-:

Posts like that serve no purpose. It could be considered a threat. I suggest you rein in your hyperbole.
Can't you recognize a joke when you hear it? Like Trump asking Russia to find Hillary's missing emails? It was a joke.

Try to say to the TSA officer that he or she had better check closely to see if you have a bomb in your luggage and see how fast your ass is locked up!

You should never greet friends named Jack on an airline.

You can't yell "Fire!" in a crowded movie theater.

How many other examples do you need?

There are some things that you consider a joke that will get your ass in deep shit!

I don't think Trump is respected by his own Republican Congress, the members of his Executive Branch, Federal Employees or the courts

Makes doing his job that much harder

A0DF901B-EAE0-40BB-BC3C-CF8A970DE974.jpeg
You missed his signature promise! The great Mexico wall !

You mean the wall that is going to be taller than the tallest ladder? I am still waiting for that one to be built.

Still breathing.(-:

Posts like that serve no purpose. It could be considered a threat. I suggest you rein in your hyperbole.
Can't you recognize a joke when you hear it? Like Trump asking Russia to find Hillary's missing emails? It was a joke.

Try to say to the TSA officer that he or she had better check closely to see if you have a bomb in your luggage and see how fast your ass is locked up!

There are some things that you consider a joke that will get your ass in deep shit!
It was still a joke. You're being all Admiral-ly.

I have never seen a President make so many enemies so quickly

I don't think Trump is respected by his own Republican Congress, the members of his Executive Branch, Federal Employees or the courts

Makes doing his job that much harder
He has no power to affect what the gop congress passes, but he has his way pretty much with Judges and executive actions.

Still breathing.(-:

Rock's got a problem with me, and he's only got one leg to stand on.

Still breathing.(-:

Like I said, to you it may be a joke. Do any of the things I suggested and see what happens. We do not threaten the life of POTUS. The Secret Service will introduce your head to the pavement very quickly.

Still breathing.(-:

I have an example ! Remember when Trump said “one of the 2nd amendment people “ could stop Hillary ?

CNN is still on the air, but president Trump is working on that problem. :muahaha:
If it wasn't for airport terminals and fitness centers no one would watch CNN.
You lie so easily from habit.
Replacing scientists at the EPA with fossil fuel CEO’s

And the leftard says I am a liar! :cuckoo::lmao::lol::uhoh3::badgrin::laugh2:

Liberals are unhinged and flailing in all directions.

Still breathing.(-:

Rock's got a problem with me, and he's only got one leg to stand on.

I have problems with idiots, and that includes you!

failure to do anything about ObamaCare except get rid of the mandate, which was about 15th on the list of shit that is wrong with ObamaCare.

1000 pages of hospital killing rules and regulations still exist but hey watch the mandate (aka the shiny object)...

Trump counts on his followers being stupid and you come through for him every time!
------------------------------------ MANDATE was the only thing that mattered to me , glad its gone GGator .

And this is the core of the problem, all anyone cares about is the shiny object that is waved in front of them.

I hope you live in a large metropolitan area because if not ObamaCare may cost you the closest hospital.

Forum List

Back