Trump's Approval Breaks ALL TIME High With Record High African American Support

We gained some 400 seats at federal, state and local levels. Seems like a blue wave to me.

here, you fake news prince...ever heard of the young turks? they are far right, right?

listen to what they had to say to your "wave"

Faun, you would have been great in Goebels Propaganda ministerium...I bet you would have told the people the final victory is near...just as the Red Army prepares to storm the Chancellory LOL

He's lying. He's never been anything but a right winger.
no, I am not you ****....I was brought up left wing..I live in Europe, you confused loon and everything here is left wing....I supported Obummer and hated George the lesser (which btw hasn't changed)...

It's the fucking looney left which has gone off the rails to the left....and I don't support insanity you clown club member honk honk
"I supported Obummer"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

This kind of stupid arrogance will make you loose more and more..you elitist little pricks are so out of touch with reality, you smell your own farts and that is it...

Is The Democratic Party Going Extinct?

from 2017 and still relevant..more now than ever

Democrats Are Leaving Their Party in Droves. Conservatives Should Pay Attention.

White Millennials Are Leaving the Democratic Party | RealClearPolitics

You people have gone nuts..woke SJW style mouth breathing...yeah....wana see, what average Americans think of that shit? look at Star Wars...big success, isn't it? lol...I bet Galaxy's edge is packed to the brim

Oh, it's not...must be all white supremacist Trump supporters than....

Or Marvel...

every SJW left turd take over of a major brand has so far led to desaster....and so is the demoncrap part bound for it..I love it

And yes, I used to be a left winger..moderat..pro universal health care and assualt gun ban...for berder protection....basically a Tim Pool left center left winger

Have fun going extinct with your clown show!
Obama supporters don't call him, "Obummer."

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Hmm..looks like the left will be all over this Thread...but he! you can always tell yourself "Hillary will win"

Trump's Approval Breaks ALL TIME High With Record High African American Support
Oh shit....this is terrible news for the Party Of Filth And Foreigners and for those Blacks hoping to retain their race / victim card for eternity.

That is the same story you sheep were telling us before the mid-terms
he, didn't you tools told us it will be a blue wave? didn't turn out that way, did it...
We gained some 400 seats at federal, state and local levels. Seems like a blue wave to me.

Democratic-Blue-Wave-Tsunami-Eagle_VOTE_DET.jpg

“We”? Ha ha ha Faun is a sheep who follows parties. Loser.
Yes, "we." I'm a Democrat and Democrats won.

Let me see if I've got this right... you started a thread about how a poll shows trump's job approval is at its high at 51% -- and now you are the one implying polls are unreliable?
no, you tool...I've pointed to several indicators...as for Trumps approval: that has been held down systematically, but the fact that it creeps up and up DESPITE all the afford to manipulate it..that's the news..

The most reliable indicator for Trumps approval are his rallies and the donor turn out for the RNC vs DNC....as far as hard numbers go, the DNC is in big trouble, while Trump is being carried by small donors specially...but he! just babble into your beard that Hillary wins (cause quite honest: none of your candidates is any different than the hillary NPC so no sense trying to address any of these bot by name)

btw: here is your left turd MSM on the "blue wave"

here, you fake news prince...ever heard of the young turks? they are far right, right?

listen to what they had to say to your "wave"

Faun, you would have been great in Goebels Propaganda ministerium...I bet you would have told the people the final victory is near...just as the Red Army prepares to storm the Chancellory LOL

LOLOL

Fake news??

In your dreams, Spunky...

At the state level, Democrats picked up 69 Senate seats + 268 House seats + 7 governorships; plus 41 U.S. House seats - 2 U.S. Senate seats... total: 383

1192xa9.jpg
14t5u8y.jpg

http://www.ncsl.org/research/about-state-legislatures/partisan-composition.aspx

Let me see if I've got this right... you started a thread about how a poll shows trump's job approval is at its high at 51% -- and now you are the one implying polls are unreliable?
no, you tool...I've pointed to several indicators...as for Trumps approval: that has been held down systematically, but the fact that it creeps up and up DESPITE all the afford to manipulate it..that's the news..

The most reliable indicator for Trumps approval are his rallies and the donor turn out for the RNC vs DNC....as far as hard numbers go, the DNC is in big trouble, while Trump is being carried by small donors specially...but he! just babble into your beard that Hillary wins (cause quite honest: none of your candidates is any different than the hillary NPC so no sense trying to address any of these bot by name)

Most people don't go to his rallies. Consistent with his job approval.

Sell stupid elsewhere.
He stupid, you can't read, do you? no surprise..I've said I DID support..which is past tense...and does not imply that I still do...I hate that twat and that changed roughly half way through his presidency...cause he was a fucking sell out and gender politics and division started with the ****...

Rememer trayon Martin? Obummer "I could have been him" sure, bimbo asshole..I can picture Obummer, going into white neighborhoods with the intend to beat up a white guy...and than ending up beating up a hispanic guy with a gun....yeah, obummer was a fucking catastrophy...just like George the lesser was

Most people don't go to his rallies. Consistent with his job approval.

All that matters are the electoral votes. Your party is too stupid to run Tulsi Gabbard. You will run Liz Warren and it will be a damn shit show.

but the fact that it creeps up and up DESPITE all the afford to manipulate it..that's the news..
No, you're delusional. Trump's approval rating continues to languish at 42.1%.
I think you may be mistaken. You have the 2 and the .1 reversed. His number for approval is now 41.2, but maybe I am mistaken and you are right.
Yeah maybe...my bad...
Well, it changes from week to week and I'm not sure which week I was looking at.

Sell stupid elsewhere.
He stupid, you can't read, do you? no surprise..I've said I DID support..which is past tense...and does not imply that I still do...I hate that twat and that changed roughly half way through his presidency...cause he was a fucking sell out and gender politics and division started with the ****...

Rememer trayon Martin? Obummer "I could have been him" sure, bimbo asshole..I can picture Obummer, going into white neighborhoods with the intend to beat up a white guy...and than ending up beating up a hispanic guy with a gun....yeah, obummer was a fucking catastrophy...just like George the lesser was
:cuckoo:

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Dude you support Liz Warren. You cannot call anyone else insane.

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Dude you support Liz Warren. You cannot call anyone else insane.
Cool, either you can quote me supporting her or you show everyone yet again how insane you are.

897 "likely" voters. That is a damn small sample size.
#Blexit

#walkaway

Even Jews are now fleeing the antisemitic, anti American democrat Party

That is the same story you sheep were telling us before the mid-terms
You can no longer import enough Illegals to make up the deficit
That doesn't make any sense, Francis. The democrats got 8 million more votes than the republicans did in 2018. Put down the crack pipe, son.

Forum List

Back