Trump’s Appeal: What Psychology Tells Us

Define "Trump supporter." Does that mean the active supporters who go to his rallies and love everything he says or does it include those of us who voted for him only the second time after he turned out to be effective but we disagree with a lot of his positions?

Democrats love to make that foggy so you can generalize, so be specific who you mean
Thank you for distinguishing why you voted for Trump.

The Trump supporters the article, and other articles refer to, are the ones who believe everything he seems to say, go to his rallies, make threats to government officials, and seem to be wanting to use violence to get their way.

That is not correct. The Democratic Party is more diverse than the Republican one

Democrats are diverse with skin color, Republicans are diverse with thought. Democrats attack blacks who leave your party like it's Alabama in the 50s, you're massive racists and it's starting to burn you as Latinos, Asians and black support for your party are eroding. Given how close every election is, you have a real problem there, it's no wonder you inform anyone with color in their skin their ass belongs to you. How was your last Klan meeting, Grand Wizard?

The Trump supporters the article, and other articles refer to, are the ones who believe everything he seems to say, go to his rallies, make threats to government officials, and seem to be wanting to use violence to get their way.

That is the propaganda, you are mind controlled by the Democrat Party. I would have thanked you for your post if you had stopped after the first paragraph, but with the second you went right back to the DNC propaganda

That Republicans support our politicians based on emotion. Have you read your OP?
A lot of them do. Not all of them. If you do not, what the article says should not affect you as it does not include you.

Democrats are diverse with skin color, Republicans are diverse with thought. Democrats attack blacks who leave your party like it's Alabama in the 50s, you're massive racists and it's starting to burn you as Latinos, Asians and black support for your party are eroding. Given how close every election is, you have a real problem there, it's no wonder you inform anyone with color in their skin their ass belongs to you. How was your last Klan meeting, Grand Wizard?
That is not the kind of diversity they talk about when diversity is mentioned, in politics or in the job market.

Do not demean yourself with your last sentence. Clearly you did not mean to add that. It only proves what I wrote in my previous post, of going for the jugular instead of having a conversation.

That is the propaganda, you are mind controlled by the Democrat Party. I would have thanked you for your post if you had stopped after the first paragraph, but with the second you went right back to the DNC propaganda
Are you saying that the threats against Government officials, going around with guns, online threats, etc are coming from the Democratic side?

What examples do you have, compared to what is clearly from those who are, not like you, deciding to threaten and strike fear in order to get what they want. It is a smaller number, but they are there intent on scaring people.

That is not the kind of diversity they talk about when diversity is mentioned, in politics or in the job market.

Do not demean yourself with your last sentence. Clearly you did not mean to add that. It only proves what I wrote in my previous post, of going for the jugular instead of having a conversation.

I notice that you couldn't think of anything Democrats disagree on without being viciously attacked by the rest of the party. Ask Joe Manchin about that

I notice that you couldn't think of anything Democrats disagree on without being viciously attacked by the rest of the party. Ask Joe Manchin about that
Joe Manchin was thinking about his own interests, while he was actually upsetting his constituents by not voting for their interests.

Are you saying that the threats against Government officials, going around with guns, online threats, etc are coming from the Democratic side?
Let's start with the SCOTUS justices your side are threatening with their families, or cops, or the Asian women and others who are being beat up and killed on city streets, or truck drivers, or the guy in NY who was viciously attacked and had to hide from, or business owners in cities who's business was looted or destroyed by leftist looters, or Republicans you call "fascists" to tie to the Nazis and justify violence against.

I could go on, but the party directly threatening the lives and freedoms of Americans is consistently you

I took nothing out of context, as I did not include you.

The discussion is over? So be it.

So your claim is you don't know the difference between someone being facetious and literal. Sure you don't. Tata, discussion over, liar

Let's start with the SCOTUS justices your side are threatening with their families, or cops, or the Asian women and others who are being beat up and killed on city streets, or truck drivers, or the guy in NY who was viciously attacked and had to hide from, or business owners in cities who's business was looted or destroyed by leftist looters, or Republicans you call "fascists" to tie to the Nazis and justify violence against.

I could go on, but the party directly threatening the lives and freedoms of Americans is consistently you
This is for everyone to read, if they care to do so.

SCOTUS is being threatened, as it should not, by extremist Democrats. It is beyond disgusting that it did happen.

Asians in general were being attacked because of Trump calling the Covid 19, the China virus, which made all Asians a target for lunatics, not necessarily from one party or the other. They continue to be attacked and accused of being responsible for the virus.

Extreme attacks on Jews grew after Trump took over office.

--------------------

Sorry, but some Republicans are Fascists, and that would include the Nazis, KKK, Skinheads, QAnon, 4%, Oath Keeprs, etc.

Biden is "blowing it"? Maybe on things you are specifically interested in? Or maybe you do not know what he has achieved?

What are your issues which you think Biden is blowing and not getting right?
Made me look ---- my inner editor just flipped on and says you're okay with the quotes because they are scare quotes, which I (over)use all the time myself. You only had one set of scare quotes --- when mine start up they just won't stop.

You make it about quotes, and I am the one responding in BS.

Why is it that so many Trump supporters have been doing nothing but :

1) not respond to what is written in the posts.

2) Demean, mock and insult the conversation away

3) Call the other side liars and not discuss what the lies are about

It is not all Trump supporters but many unfortunately seem to prefer to discuss issues that way, rather than actually discuss them.
I sort of read your (long) posts above, but why should we cultists respond to your insults? You say we demean and mock and insult instead of discuss, but wow, talk about who started it!

For instance, you start right off saying that Trump cultists are all uneducated, no college. I'm a college-educated cultist, so you'll presumably think of another insult for me.

I'm not sure what is going on here; it's sort of interesting, but I'm not convinced it's honest. Honest is important to me.

This is not the topic of the thread and it is amazing on how it always goes from what the topic is to something which is discussed on other threads.
That was pretty important, though. The crime wave going on under Democratic auspices is very upsetting to a lot of us.

Yeah! The really GOOD Trump cultists! Hooray!

I sort of read your (long) posts above, but why should we cultists respond to your insults? You say we demean and mock and insult instead of discuss, but wow, talk about who started it!

For instance, you start right off saying that Trump cultists are all uneducated, no college. I'm a college-educated cultist, so you'll presumably think of another insult for me.

I'm not sure what is going on here; it's sort of interesting, but I'm not convinced it's honest. Honest is important to me.
I....... did not say anything . The writer of the article did.

Agree or disagree with it.

That was pretty important, though. The crime wave going on under Democratic auspices is very upsetting to a lot of us.
Crime happens at any time. But make it about the other party, and that the other party could not possibly be upset as well? And the leaders on both parties trying to do something about it?

Forum List

Back