Trump's a Gangsta

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin

Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 1.41.13 PM.png

Stops a mugging when everyone else was just standing around watching....pretty normal in todays society (people watching/filming)

Trump's a gangsta

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 1.41.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 1.41.13 PM.png
    236.6 KB · Views: 97
Actually, you gotta hand it to Trumpery. He's never really done anything special, didn't earn his fortune, lies easier than he tells the truth, openly steals the property of others and brags about it, doesn't seem to be very smart or have any particular abilities - except for self-aggrandizement and has repeatedly embarrassed the United States.

If Dems don't vote, they deserve exactly what they get. If RWNJ traitors do vote for him, they deserve exactly what they get.

Actually, you gotta hand it to Trumpery. He's never really done anything special, didn't earn his fortune, lies easier than he tells the truth, openly steals the property of others and brags about it, doesn't seem to be very smart or have any particular abilities - except for self-aggrandizement and has repeatedly embarrassed the United States.

If Dems don't vote, they deserve exactly what they get. If RWNJ traitors do vote for him, they deserve exactly what they get.

I continue to marvel at people who seriously consider awarding the toughest job in the world to a bombast who's never even held a job in his life.

And then his closest rival is a guy with all of one-half a Senate term.

Incredibabble.

Did not earn his fortune? You figure you did it for him? Does the FACT that a small PART of it was given to him by family make it less his?

You got Trump envy and it shows.

I continue to marvel at people who seriously consider awarding the toughest job in the world to a bombast who's never even held a job in his life.

Incredibabble.

Yeah, like ^^ DarkFury ^^who is so dumb and gullible that he believes that a gift of $200 million to as much as $500 million is "small".

Note to DarkFury
Even you, with your IQ of almost twice that of Einstein and Stephen Hawking could turn a profit if you had started with that much money.

Last edited:

Incredibabble.

Yeah, like ^^ DarkFury ^^who is so dumb and gullible that he believes that a gift of $200 million to as much as $500 million is "small".

Note to DarkFury
Even you, with your IQ of almost twice that of Einstein and Stephen Hawking could make money if you had started with that much money.
Who are you to dictate a fathers gift to his son? Its simply NOT your right now is it?

Incredibabble.

Note to DarkFury
Even you, with your IQ of almost twice that of Einstein and Stephen Hawking could make money if you had started with that much money.
Who are you to dictate a fathers gift to his son? Its simply NOT your right now is it?

There's that 214IQ again.

Show me where I said it was.

DorkoDumDum - you are a very stupid person and a liar. You can't even stalk and data mine people. You keep trying but you make an ass of yourself every single time.

Oh yeah, and show me where I said "dictate a fathers gift to his son"

Idiot. What I wrote is that Trumpery did not earn his money and that even you could make a profit if you started with a gift of $200 to $500 HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS.

Now, you silly little twerp - go away.

Boy, do I know how to get rid of genius and BFF of Joe Arpaio, DarkFury or what?

Trump is indeed a gangsta who steals the property of the people who actually worked and paid for it. And he has said he plans to steal more.

What's really sick is that when he said it, the crowd actually applauded.

WTH is wrong with RWNJs?

Boy, do I know how to get rid of genius and BFF of Joe Arpaio, DarkFury or what?

Trump is indeed a gangsta who steals the property of the people who actually worked and paid for it. And he has said he plans to steal more.

WTH is wrong with RWNJs?
The proper forum for a call out is the 'Bull Ring" try using it idiot.
Some of the very problem with liberal ideas can be found in this very thread. They want to punish those who build wealth.

WTH is wrong with RWNJs?
The proper forum for a call out is the 'Bull Ring" try using it idiot.
Some of the very problem with liberal ideas can be found in this very thread. They want to punish those who build wealth.
I'm gonna have to ask to see your hall monitor badge please. Then report to me after recess

Forum List

Back