Trumps 5 biggest accomplishments

1) best economy in world history until the virus
I was giggling too hard to continue.
  • 2.1% GDP, the greatest?
  • Bond yields crashing 60%, the greatest?
  • The NY Fed having to pour $1.4 TRILLION into short term credit markets to grease the system, the greatest?
  • A prolonged manufacturing recession, the greatest?
  • Hyper-Keynesian spending and budget busting, signed and applauded by Trump, the greatest?
  • All of this BEFORE the virus, the greatest?
Good gawd. The Trumpiverse is a strange, bizarre, isolated and disturbing place.

On second thought, this isn't funny any more.

Apparently, it was a house of cards. The virus blew it right the fuck down.
Closing businesses tends to be bad for business. You had a way to avoid that?

• The NY Fed having to pour $1.4 TRILLION into short term credit markets to grease the system, the greatest?
  • Hyper-Keynesian spending and budget busting, signed and applauded by Trump, the greatest?
Good gawd. The Trumpiverse is a strange, bizarre, isolated and disturbing place.

With some real leadership, from someone seeking to unite us in the face of a common enemy, we could have been done with this whole thing 2 months ago.

And I'm not talking about heavy handed mandates or regulation. I actually like that Trump left it largely up to the states. But then he backstabbed them by undermining their responses, and accusing them of orchestrating the shutdowns to get back at him by bringing down the economy. This is insane. I live in Colorado. The first thing Governor Polis did when the outbreaks started taking off was to shut down the ski resorts. These resorts are the economic backbone of the state. There's no way in hell a governor would take such a drastic step as a political ploy. On top of that, the President actively dismissed the danger and floated asinine conspiracy theories undermining actual efforts to fight the pandemic.

With some real leadership, from someone seeking to unite us in the face of a common enemy, we could have been done with this whole thing 2 months ago.

And I'm not talking about heavy handed mandates or regulation. I actually like that Trump left it largely up to the states. But then he backstabbed them by undermining their responses, and accusing them of orchestrating the shutdowns to get back at him by bringing down the economy. This is insane. I live in Colorado. The first thing Governor Polis did when the outbreaks started taking off was to shut down the ski resorts. These resorts are the economic backbone of the state. There's no way in hell a governor would take such a drastic step as a political ploy. On top of that, the President actively dismissed the danger and floated asinine conspiracy theories undermined actual efforts and fighting the pandemic.
You underestimate the ruthlessness of Democrats. FDR put entire races of people in concentration camps and looked the other way so the Japanese could bomb pearl harbor.

My order only

2) great new trade deals like nafta 2.0
3) obliterating Isis in Syria and Iraq
4) first president to try to stop the flow of massive immigration. He has 1/4 of wall finished and illegals invaders are now released in Mexico
5) standing up to China
6) peace deal of Israel and UAE
1. Destroyed the economy.
2. Renamed a couple of trade deals with no real.changes. destroyed a few others.
3. Wasn't us.
4. 1/2 lie, 1/2 constitutional violation.
5. Sucking Xi's dick is "standing up"? Not in my book.
6. Merely a label change. Israel and UAE have had trade agreements,. security agreements, and intelligence sharing for decades.

tRump has accomplished nothing.
You’re the biggest dolt I have ever meet . A total “ little half man “who loves to rewrite and change history . You’re a total propagandist , snake and worm of a man . An evil creature like Obama .

You can take your Pol Pot views and shove them up your fat azzz
I am putting you on iggy as you’re not worth a breath of oxygen
Get lost and iggy time
You should probably iggy me too coward
Oh I won’t unless you reach the insanity of creep

My order only

4) first president to try to stop the flow of massive immigration. He has 1/4 of wall finished and illegals invaders are now released in Mexico
5) standing up to China

My rebuttal:

Point 1: Inherited miracle economy from Obama, with largest economic expansion in history and unemployment less than 5%, and turned in worst economy and unemployment in history.

Point 2: nafta 2 is a very tiny change to original nafta and may result in more benefit to Canada, not usa.

Point 3: Obama had wiped out moist of Isis, kurds continued the Obama plan and finished them off, only to be betrayed by the scumbag pussygrabber due to his alliance with turkey and russia

Point 4: I'm ok with immigration control but need to be done in humane manner.

Point 5: One of worst ones for pussygrabber, every move he made, Ghinese were a few plays ahead of him, trade war was a disaster, destroying our farmers and lobster industry among others, while worsening trade deficit. Ironically past few months are only ones with bit less trade deficit with ghina, only because our economy is in shambles and we can not buy much.

Point 6: :D:D haaa ha ha ha ha, deal?Israel has been doing business with UAE for years, they just made it public, and in the process they are screwing the relation with palestinians further, in any case pussygrabber had no input, the poor guy doesn't even know what an UAE is......

Yeah, go figure that a bioengineered virus from a bioweapons lab in China would get loose and rip through the world and disrupt everything, huh? Didn't Obama invest in that?

My order only

5) standing up to China

My rebuttal:

Point 1: Inherited miracle economy from Obama, with largest economic expansion in history and unemployment less than 5%, and turned in worst economy and unemployment in history.

Point 2: nafta 2 is a very tiny change to original nafta and may result in more benefit to Canada, not usa.

Point 3: Obama had wiped out moist of Isis, kurds continued the Obama plan and finished them off, only to be betrayed by the scumbag pussygrabber due to his alliance with turkey and russia

Point 4: I'm ok with immigration control but need to be done in humane manner.

Point 5: One of worst ones for pussygrabber, every move he made, Ghinese were a few plays ahead of him, trade war was a disaster, destroying our farmers and lobster industry among others, while worsening trade deficit. Ironically past few months are only ones with bit less trade deficit with ghina, only because our economy is in shambles and we can not buy much.

Point 6: :D:D haaa ha ha ha ha, deal?Israel has been doing business with UAE for years, they just made it public, and in the process they are screwing the relation with palestinians further, in any case pussygrabber had no input, the poor guy doesn't even know what an UAE is......

This is in reference to "point #1"
Bitch! It was at the bottom! The only way to go was up, you stupid fuck!

Also I'll address point #3: Obama was actively aiding, arming, and funding ISIS. With him gone, they evaporated.

My order only

5) standing up to China
lol what a load of bullshit. What moron Fox News tells you that ISIS vanquished? They very well still exist and continue to thrive.

Also, what exactly, did Trump have to do with the peace talks?

The only thing the blob did right was not start any more wars. He did so out of pure cowardice. He's not up to the job. But the bottom line is that new wars have not started. Good job little man.
Only real men like Bush, Obama and Clinton start unnecessary wars

Trump achieved 2.9% GDP growth in 2018, moron.
"Achieved" LOL

It was down to 2.1% when the virus hit, Einstein. And that's WITH the NY Fed's help, and WITH all the spending.

Arrogant ignorance: The sign of a true talk radio Trump sheep.

Last edited:

There was already weakness before the virus. Trumpsters know zero about macroeconomics, because talk radio avoids at least 75% of it.

Lowest unemployment in US history
Highest wages in US history
Best stock market ever in value

The blob hasn't gotten close to matching Obama's performance in the stock market.

or an actual unemployment drop worthy of declaring his own. all he did was piggyback off obama - 2008 the unemployment figure was +/- 10% & despite having a (R) CONgressional majority 6 of the 8 years of his 2 terms, he was able to bring it down to about 5%.

donny managed to drop unemployment figures ( from 5% )in his 3 years of his only term to about +/- 3.5 before the pandemic.

& all this 'sudden' drop in the filing of bennies & the 'uptick' in the employment gain is just the lockdown easing & people are returning to the jobs they already had.

Last edited:

The blob hasn't gotten close to matching Obama's performance in the stock market.

or an actual unemployment drop worthy of declaring his own. all he did was piggyback off obama - 2008 the unemployment figure was +/- 10% & despite having a (R) CONgressional majority 6 of the 8 years of his 2 terms, he was able to bring it down to about 5%.

donny's managed to drop unemployment figures ( from 5% )in his 3 years of his only term to about +/- 3.5 before the pandemic.

& all this 'sudden' drop in the filing of bennies & the 'uptick' in the employment gain are just the lockdown easing & people are returning to the jobs thay already had.
The Trumpsters here have told me it was Obama's fault that unemployment reached 10% during his first year.

I am not making this up.

There is no way to communicate with people like that.

My order only

5) standing up to China
1. Destroyed the economy.
2. Renamed a couple of trade deals with no real.changes. destroyed a few others.
3. Wasn't us.
4. 1/2 lie, 1/2 constitutional violation.
5. Sucking Xi's dick is "standing up"? Not in my book.
6. Merely a label change. Israel and UAE have had trade agreements,. security agreements, and intelligence sharing for decades.

tRump has accomplished nothing.

^^^

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

donny's managed to drop unemployment figures ( from 5% )in his 3 years of his only term to about +/- 3.5 before the pandemic.

& all this 'sudden' drop in the filing of bennies & the 'uptick' in the employment gain are just the lockdown easing & people are returning to the jobs thay already had.
The Trumpsters here have told me it was Obama's fault that unemployment reached 10% during his first year.

I am not making this up.

There is no way to communicate with people like that.

i believe i saw that exchange ... even if i didn't, i wouldn't doubt they did.

Forum List

Back