TrumpO losing to Obama’s job Growth Record. TrumpO is a loser. Who is to blame.

LIAR!
Quote the BEA saying that lie, or STFU!!!!!
It was Tramp who just got caught cooking the numbers so you worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascists have to accuse Obama of what Tramp is doing to muddy the waters!
Every time I look at the BEA GDP chart (in Trading Economics > United States GDP Growth Rate | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast ...they're showing something different. I guess we can start calling it the BEA Chart Of the Month.

Now they're showing Obama's actually receding 2016 GDP as a rather stable 2...1.9...2.2...2
united-states-gdp-growth.png

Nothing could be further from the truth. I posted their GDP chart quite a number of times in 2017, 2018, 2019. Up until about a month or 2 ago, the numbers were 1.5...2.3....0.8....0.8. Then they changed that to 2.3...1.9....1.8....1.8.

Then, somebody didnt like the looks of the dropping (REAL) numbers, so they started flattening them out, to try to make Obama look like he had control of things.
Oh yeah, right. They also slashed Trump's GDP's, cutting his 4.2% in 2nd quarter of 2018, down to 3.5, and next quarter down to 2.9. They're probably fooling a few people, here and there. Others are wise to this.

What really irks me is that MY NUMBERS that I POSTED have been changed, and new numbers that I did not post, are now showing as if I had posted those fake numbers. I should ask USMB to remove those posts. Nothing posted in USMB should be changed, to show something other than the original posting.

Here's the original BEA posting (posted by © Statista 2019) to keep the record honest (before we started getting close to the 2020 election, and Democrat desperation started sinking in) >>

upload_2019-8-20_20-54-8-png.275296

© Statista 2019

There was no recession in 2017.

And you claim to have taught economics.
You just can't get things straight can you ? I said there was recession of GDP (receding/sinking GDPs) in 2016, you idiot. In 2017, Trump was president. Oh God somebody please help this poor soul.

giphy.gif

Not true but if it were true that would mean your TrumpO has already handed himself a recession from the 2018 peak in GDP that was not as high as Obana’s peak in 2015.

You just might be dumber than TrumpO on economic matters . Were you one of his professors at the Trump University scam?
Obama didn't have a peak in 2015, or anything else. it wasn't until Obama's 2016 sinking ship, that he was connected to the economy. Before that, is was just ordinary post-recession rebound.

obama-economy-sinking-ship-political-cartoon.jpg

And there's no need for you to display your suckering of liberal fake news about Trump University. We already figure that you've been fully suckered on that.

He handed Trump a recession. That is when GDP growth is falling (receding) and Obama's was just that. Even after cooking the numbers to favor Obama, as much as they could, the lefties in the BEA still acknowledge that.
LIAR!
It was Tramp who just got caught cooking the numbers so you worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascists have to accuse Obama of what Tramp is doing to muddy the waters!
LIAR!
Every time I look at the BEA GDP chart (in Trading Economics > United States GDP Growth Rate | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast ...they're showing something different. I guess we can start calling it the BEA Chart Of the Month.

Now they're showing Obama's actually receding 2016 GDP as a rather stable 2...1.9...2.2...2
united-states-gdp-growth.png

Nothing could be further from the truth. I posted their GDP chart quite a number of times in 2017, 2018, 2019. Up until about a month or 2 ago, the numbers were 1.5...2.3....0.8....0.8. Then they changed that to 2.3...1.9....1.8....1.8.

Then, somebody didnt like the looks of the dropping (REAL) numbers, so they started flattening them out, to try to make Obama look like he had control of things.
Oh yeah, right. They also slashed Trump's GDP's, cutting his 4.2% in 2nd quarter of 2018, down to 3.5, and next quarter down to 2.9. They're probably fooling a few people, here and there. Others are wise to this.

What really irks me is that MY NUMBERS that I POSTED have been changed, and new numbers that I did not post, are now showing as if I had posted those fake numbers. I should ask USMB to remove those posts. Nothing posted in USMB should be changed, to show something other than the original posting.

Here's the original BEA posting (posted by © Statista 2019) to keep the record honest (before we started getting close to the 2020 election, and Democrat desperation started sinking in) >>

© Statista 2019
So you couldn't cite the BEA "acknowledgment" you fabricated, so rather than admit you made it up you try to filibuster with a bunch of conspiracy theories you can't back up either.
BTW, you do know that the BEA normally does 3 revisions for each quarter with the third revision being the final number.
Here are the final numbers for the last 2 quarters of 2015 to the second estimate of Q2 2019 directly from the BEA.
Gross Domestic Product, Second Quarter 2019 (Second Estimate); Corporate Profits, Second Quarter 2019 (Preliminary Estimate) | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
gdp2q19_2nd_0.png

You just can't get things straight can you ? I said there was recession of GDP (receding/sinking GDPs) in 2016, you idiot. In 2017, Trump was president. Oh God somebody please help this poor soul.
There was NO recession in 2016 either, you idiot, try a new lie.

Last edited:
So you couldn't cite the BEA "acknowledgment" you fabricated, so rather than admit you made it up you try to filibuster with a bunch of conspiracy theories you can't back up either.
BTW, you do know that the BEA normally does 3 revisions for each quarter with the third revision being the final number.
Here are the final numbers for the last 2 quarters of 2015 to the second estimate of Q2 2019 directly from the BEA.
Gross Domestic Product, Second Quarter 2019 (Second Estimate); Corporate Profits, Second Quarter 2019 (Preliminary Estimate) | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
gdp2q19_2nd_0.png
Are you brainless ? The acknowledgment , was when they posted a sinking GDP for Obama. Got it ?

Oh the "final numbers" is it now ? > Until they cook some more "final numbers", that is. No, we don't want to buy your Brooklyn Bridge. You wanna buy ours ?

Wow, You really think we're duped by this shit, don't you ? Liberals never were very smart. :rolleyes:

Now let me talk to the normal people out there for a moment. Do you guys believe this, that they're still waving their "conspiracy theory" catch phrase and expecting to it to fly ? PheeeeW!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
This thread is...

It just goes to show how BRAIN WASHED democrats are. They just SUSPEND REALITY and believe any BULL SHIT that makes them FEEL GOOD.

Problem for them is... THE REST OF THE AWARE WORLD knows they're FULL OF SHIT.

gdp2q19_2nd_0.png
Are you brainless ? The acknowledgment , was when they posted a sinking GDP for Obama. Got it ?

Oh the "final numbers" is it now ? > Until they cook some more "final numbers", that is. No, we don't want to buy your Brooklyn Bridge. You wanna buy ours ?

Wow, You really think we're duped by this shit, don't you ? Liberals never were very smart. :rolleyes:

Now let me talk to the normal people out there for a moment. Do you guys believe this, that they're still waving their "conspiracy theory" catch phrase and expecting to it to fly ? PheeeeW!
But they DIDN'T post a sinking GDP for 2016, you simply made that up, and therefore there was NO acknowledgment!!!!!

This thread is...

It just goes to show how BRAIN WASHED democrats are. They just SUSPEND REALITY and believe any BULL SHIT that makes them FEEL GOOD.

Sure and any data that contradicts the Right-wing lies is "fake news." :cuckoo:

This thread is...

You people are OUT TO FUCKING LUNCH, period.

The magic negro SUCKED, FOR 8 YEARS, 48,000,000 MORE ON FOODS STAMPS, WORST UNEMPLOYMENT EVER, WORST GPD EVER, THOSE JOBS JUST AREN'T COMING BACK, DOUBLED THE NATIONAL DEBT, YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT... ON AND ON, and you think that somehow is BETTER THAN THE INCREDIBLE ECONOMY NOW under PRESIDENT TRUMP?

You have to be living on ANOTHER PLANET, or just simply be RETARDED.

For Christ sake, GET A LIFE. I don't know how you became such a MORON DEMOCRAT, but do yourself and favor and WAKE THE FUCK UP.

This thread is...

You people are OUT TO FUCKING LUNCH, period.

The magic negro SUCKED, FOR 8 YEARS, 48,000,000 MORE ON FOODS STAMPS, WORST UNEMPLOYMENT EVER, WORST GPD EVER, THOSE JOBS JUST AREN'T COMING BACK, DOUBLED THE NATIONAL DEBT, YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT... ON AND ON, and you think that somehow is BETTER THAN THE INCREDIBLE ECONOMY NOW under PRESIDENT TRUMP?

You have to be living on ANOTHER PLANET, or just simply be RETARDED.

For Christ sake, GET A LIFE. I don't know how you became such a MORON DEMOCRAT, but do yourself and favor and WAKE THE FUCK UP.
Lies, all lies.

But they DIDN'T post a sinking GDP for 2016, you simply made that up, and therefore there was NO acknowledgment!!!!!
IDIOT! They posted the sinking GDP #s, and everybody here saw them, including you. You're LYING. If I had known they were so low life as to change their numbers, I would have taken photos of those REAL #s, but there ARE photos - courtesy of Statista >>

And they show the stable GDPs of Trump, vs the erratic unstable uncontrolled GDPs of the Obama era, bouncing all over the page.

© Statista 2019

Last edited:
IDIOT! They posted the sinking GDP #s, and everybody here saw them, including you. You're LYING. If I had known they were so low life as to change their numbers, I would have taken photos of those REAL #s, but there ARE photos - courtesy of Statista >>

And they show the stable GDPs of Trump, vs the erratic unstable uncontrolled GDPs of the Obama era, bouncing all over the page.

© Statista 2019
Your own chart does NOT show a sinking into recession GDP for 2016, so no matter how much you try to move the goalposts, you are STILL lying.
Your original lie:
Obama left off in Jan. 2017 with a sinking ship economy, headed right straight back to recession.

Lies, all lies.
Democrats think they can just claim everything is a lie, and get away with that. problem for them is, even their own Democrat leaders and their media running dogs have openly admitted that the economy has improved immensely, and is booming under Trump's leadership.

“The economy is roaring. The unemployment is at 3.6 percent — the lowest level since 1969 when you were, what, three? Wage growth has climbed to 3.2 percent, well above the pace of rising prices. Job numbers grew more than expected last month. President Trump’s been in office for almost two and a half years, now. What do you say to voters in Iowa, New Hampshire, Montana, who say ‘the economy’s doing great. Why would I vote for somebody else?'”

Jake Tapper, CNN

Last edited:
Lies, all lies.
Democrats think they can just claim everything is a lie, and get away with that. problem for them is, even their own Democrat leaders have openly admitted that the economy has improved immensely, and is booming under Trump's leadership.
The only thing booming under Tramp is his lies. And if Tramp's economy actually had improved "immensely" then Tramp would not have had to cook the employment numbers by half a million, which he just got caught doing!

Your own chart does NOT show a sinking into recession GDP for 2016, so no matter how much you try to move the goalposts, you are STILL lying.
What's the matter ? The English language is beyond your grasp ? Nouns come from verbs. The word recession comes from the word recede. And when GDP is falling, that is receding.

That will be $50 for the tutorial.

One of the worst things people can do in politics is try to push a notion that everybody knows is false. Somebody needs to tell Democrats about that. :rolleyes:

What's the matter ? The English language is beyond your grasp ? Nouns come from verbs. The word recession comes from the word recede. And when GDP is falling, that is receding.

That will be $50 for the tutorial.
Again, YOUR own chart does NOT show GDP receding in 2016.
Try to lie again.

giphy.gif

Liar. You said Obama handed Trump a recession. Receding GDP is not a recession; consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth is.

You claim to have taught economics and you demonstrate here you don't even know the badic.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back