Trumpism is LuLaRoe

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trumpism is LuLaRoe. LuLaRoe is a multi-level marketing cult. People feel that LuLaRoe promises the answers for all your problems. The fake news has claimed they are a multi-level marketing that result in more people losing money than people making money. Never believe the fake news.
Trump is a political cult that promises the answers for all your problems. The fake news claims Trump uses lies to keep his cult members part of the cult. Never believe the fake news.

I suggest all the Trump cult members move to LuLaRoe cult. It is a safer cult than Trumpism.

Trumpism is LuLaRoe. LuLaRoe is a multi-level marketing cult. People feel that LuLaRoe promises the answers for all your problems. The fake news has claimed they are a multi-level marketing that result in more people losing money than people making money. Never believe the fake news.
Trump is a political cult that promises the answers for all your problems. The fake news claims Trump uses lies to keep his cult members part of the cult. Never believe the fake news.

I suggest all the Trump cult members move to LuLaRoe cult. It is a safer cult than Trumpism.
Hey, I'll consider any theory that tries to explain this!

You still love him. Just can't get him out of what's left of your tiny mind after all the self abuse.

Keep it up. It will pass for entertainment until 2024, when it will be time to start fixing the shitshow you small minded assholes have made of this country.

Keep making more weak Trump hate threads and keep taking your kill shots........... er.............um.............boosters. That's all we require of you. You can handle that, can't you?

Forum List

Back