Trumpism costs the GOP in a crucial election, again

Not gonna happen. And most of us already know why.
Yep... Because President Trump is leading by almost 50 points.

Screenshot_20230920-233624-530.png

Pretty much so. But RINOs are a part of it too. The right opposition needs to stay in power. They can now do that very easily.
I asked Google for a mental health hotline for you. Google says you can look here to get the help you so obviously need.

Now you don’t need to use them. But you need to see someone. And with mental health sooner is better than later.

No valid alternative? Trump will win.the GOP nomination. Trump only wins because citizens want serious change, he provided it and it was rolled back. Enjoy eight more years of Dem dominance.
If there is "eight more years of Dem dominance" -- and domination by either fucked up party is absolutely not a good thing -- it will be because the GQP sold its soul to the most obvious con man the country has ever seen.

The "serious change" to which you refer could be a very good thing. WE NEED IT. But when it is advanced by ignorant buffoons, paranoids, ideological sheep, craven politicians & hyper-ambitious pundits, Dunning-Kruger rejects and grunting Neanderthals, it tends to turn people off.

The goal is not the problem. The tactics and behaviors are. I don't know why that notion has to be so goddamn complicated.

Last edited:
MAGA has lost another seat in the New Hampshire State House leaving the Republicans with only a one seat majority in the chamber, jeopardizing their trifecta on the government. Instead of the party backed candidate who was a successful fund raiser for the race, primary voters backed the MAGA candidate who raised a mere $500 and has expressed views that are quite frankly, crazy and insane. The result? A Republican held seat went to the Democrats by 12 points.

Northwood Selectman Jim Guzofski (R) defeated a candidate backed by much of the local Republican Party apparatus in last month’s primary. In Guzofski, the GOP had not only a candidate who raised very little money — less than $500, or about 1 percent of what Rafter raised — but who espoused many of the kinds of extreme and conspiratorial positions that have dogged other Republicans.

For example:

Oh don't worry, Democrats are guaranteed to do something monumentally stupid in order to turn the public against them and vote republican. This is how it works. Both sides are incompetent.

I think you should take advantage of that service. I am not the one who thinks the 2020 election was fair and had integrity. You are.

I think you should take advantage of that service. I am not the one who thinks the 2020 election was fair and had integrity. You are.

Well in Georgia a two year investigation conducted by State, and Federal Investigators, and overseen by the Secretary of State’s office turned up zero evidence of the kind of Fraud you insist is happening.

According to you if the Republicans lose it is because of Fraud. They are apparently supposed to win every election.

For that level of fraud 90% of the population would have to be involved. At a minimum.

Now the evidence clearly shows there was an attempted theft of the election. This attempt was thwarted by a lot of people deciding to stay true to their oaths instead of party politics. So despite a good try by Trump he wasn’t able to steal the election after all.

Even now you are defending the one obvious criminal in this mess.

Well in Georgia a two year investigation conducted by State, and Federal Investigators, and overseen by the Secretary of State’s office turned up zero evidence of the kind of Fraud you insist is happening.

According to you if the Republicans lose it is because of Fraud. They are apparently supposed to win every election.

For that level of fraud 90% of the population would have to be involved. At a minimum.

Now the evidence clearly shows there was an attempted theft of the election. This attempt was thwarted by a lot of people deciding to stay true to their oaths instead of party politics. So despite a good try by Trump he wasn’t able to steal the election after all.

Even now you are defending the one obvious criminal in this mess.
The 2020 presidential election fraud deniers claim, without supporting proof, that there is no proof of “outcome-determinative” fraud. As a matter of fact, a large number of videos, eye-witness testimonies, and statistical anomalies during the vote-counting process have been recorded, some of them readily available on the web. Virtually none of the above has been factually disproved, or even investigated. So, it is not unreasonable to question the “most secure election in history” claim.

If you have to intimidate your skeptics or jail them in order to silence them, and to claim after you silenced them that there is “consensus” that no “outcome-determinative” election fraud took place in 2020, then I suppose that you must know that your denials cannot withstand serious and comprehensive public scrutiny and that you cannot prove that you did not steal the election.

Which is exactly what our government and the so-called “mainstream” media appear to be doing these days.

The 2020 presidential election fraud deniers claim, without supporting proof, that there is no proof of “outcome-determinative” fraud. As a matter of fact, a large number of videos, eye-witness testimonies, and statistical anomalies during the vote-counting process have been recorded, some of them readily available on the web. Virtually none of the above has been factually disproved, or even investigated. So, it is not unreasonable to question the “most secure election in history” claim.

If you have to intimidate your skeptics or jail them in order to silence them, and to claim after you silenced them that there is “consensus” that no “outcome-determinative” election fraud took place in 2020, then I suppose that you must know that your denials cannot withstand serious and comprehensive public scrutiny and that you cannot prove that you did not steal the election.

Which is exactly what our government and the so-called “mainstream” media appear to be doing these days.

A funny thing about all those eyewitness statements. None were submitted to the courts.

Those who did testify to various official legislative bodies all got charged with making false statements once they recanted later. The lawyers who made these claims were disbarred after they admitted they were wrong for making the statements.

Next ridiculous claim please?

I don‘t think the GOP will ever recover from losing this crucial election. I predict the go the way of the Whigs.

Forum List

Back