Trump you have done a great huge diservice to the American people

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
and Clapper said informant , not spy. Trump makes up crap, he never speaks the truth.. Clapper has a book about and not a lot of good things about Trump.

I believe Clapper, Comey and Mueller, since Trump is a compulsive liar, always has been and always will be. I have never seen such a low life scum animal in my life, beyond reprehensible.

Excuse me animals everywhere, he is much worst than any animal could be. He is a vicious arrogant slob that goes for the throat of his victims and not for food, but to get even and save his arse.

So you guys love comey today?

I know you agree with me, just can't admit your error. If Comey had not come out and Hillary won , the GOP and Trump would of hung him out to dry, just like now.

Please save me that Trump cares about the election and Comey coming out due to Clintons aides husbands email. He could careless bout ether.

Trump has been a charlatan from day one , all out for himself and only himself. Pay to play on steroids, even though he blasted Clinton for it. He makes me sick to my stomach.

Planting a INFORMAT is ILLEGAL. It's what low life communists do and others like youself aprove of.

They were warned that the Russians were involved and the informant was there to protect them. Yet his campaign went along with the Russians and "Russia if you can find the 30,000 emails of Hillary it would be greatly appreciated" the Mon after the Fri meeting. Ding dong , does not take a mastermind to know what was going on.

I know you agree with me, just can't admit your error. If Comey had not come out and Hillary won , the GOP and Trump would of hung him out to dry, just like now.

Please save me that Trump cares about the election and Comey coming out due to Clintons aides husbands email. He could careless bout ether.

Trump has been a charlatan from day one , all out for himself and only himself. Pay to play on steroids, even though he blasted Clinton for it. He makes me sick to my stomach.

???

That don't make sense, comey should of been fired for costing Hillary the election.

???

That don't make sense, comey should of been fired for costing Hillary the election.
Should “have.” And yes.

But 50% approval sweets!!

:oops8::oops-28::oops8:

Who's not winning?

and Clapper said informant , not spy. Trump makes up crap, he never speaks the truth.. Clapper has a book about and not a lot of good things about Trump.

I believe Clapper, Comey and Mueller, since Trump is a compulsive liar, always has been and always will be. I have never seen such a low life scum animal in my life, beyond reprehensible.

Excuse me animals everywhere, he is much worst than any animal could be. He is a vicious arrogant slob that goes for the throat of his victims and not for food, but to get even and save his arse.
Who is more like Putin;

Mueller, or Trump?

I don't get something....

All this fakery promoted by far left assholes has been an unmitigated failure politically. Yet they remain obsessed with the exact same established narrative. Maybe time for a Plan B because nobody is paying attention anymore.:bye1::cul2::cul2:

Who is more like Putin;

Mueller, or Trump?

Is this a trick question?

FAKE NEWS.

You do know that CFR media is influence by and made propaganda to twist the truth, right?

If you were told the same guy that spied on Carter for George Herbert Walker Bush and Reagan was the guy Obama used, would you still believe these spooks disingenuous characterization of what went on?

The FBI Informant Who Monitored the Trump Campaign, Stefan Halper, Oversaw a CIA Spying Operation in the 1980 Presidential Election
The FBI Informant Who Monitored the Trump Campaign, Stefan Halper, Oversaw a CIA Spying Operation in the 1980 Presidential Election

Oh, but back then I guess it was all right, he was just making sure the Carter administration wasn't influenced by the Iranians? Is that it?

:abgg2q.jpg:

???

Should “have.” And yes.

???

Yet he said to Lester Holt, "this Russian think " , and poor Hillary was not on his mind, just the "Russia thing" and then he had the fat old Russians in the oval office.

Who is more like Putin;

Mueller, or Trump?

Is this a trick question?

I don't know, is it?

How much do you trust the information that is fed to you?

How much do you REALLY know about what is going on in the world?

To me you seem motivated by an awful lot of propaganda. Your emotions and what you write sounds a lot like the parroting I hear from a lot of the others on the so called "left." I know you are smarter than this though.

In the sixties and seventies, the left would never endorse or trust spooks. Why are they doing so now?

FAKE NEWS.

You do know that CFR media is influence by and made propaganda to twist the truth, right?

If you were told the same guy that spied on Carter for George Herbert Walker Bush and Reagan was the guy Obama used, would you still believe these spooks disingenuous characterization of what went on?

Oh, but back then I guess it was all right, he was just making sure the Carter administration wasn't influenced by the Iranians? Is that it?

:abgg2q.jpg:

So spying on the Russians. If Trump and his yahoos had nothing to hide they should of appreciated the protection. :iyfyus.jpg: Putin and Trump are two peas in a pod.

???

Should “have.” And yes.

???

Yet he said to Lester Holt, "this Russian think " , and poor Hillary was not on his mind, just the "Russia thing" and then he had the fat old Russians in the oval office.
You can kick against the goads, march around in a vagina suit, scream at the sky.

It's still happening.

Forum List

Back