Trump worst modern President, Obama moves to top ten

Trump was the worst president in all of American history.

Incompetent, ill-prepared, comprehensively ignorant of the most fundamental aspects of the law, sound public policy, and responsible governance; Trump was wrong on the issues and on the wrong side of history.

A liar, a misogynist, a racist, and a bigot, Trump had nothing but contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.

Trump was an unmitigated disaster; much of the damage he caused irreparable.
You entitled to your opinion. Am I not entitled to mine? Yes or no?

1) Economic Growth
2) Innovation
3) Global Relations

Would be my criteria. JFK would be number two due to us going to the Moon because of him.

One would be GW
LBJ did the work of getting us to the moon

1) Economic Growth
2) Innovation
3) Global Relations

Would be my criteria. JFK would be number two due to us going to the Moon because of him.

One would be GW

W had economic growth?
He nearly led us into a Depression

Starting two unnecessary wars is good global relations?

NASA got it done. LBJ was a racist southern Democrat redneck drunk.
Wrong again Skippy

Even under JFK, LBJ was the lead in the Space Program.
Think of it
We were in the middle of a war. LBJ still pushed for NASA instead of waiting for the war to end

Rightwinger's top 4

1. W
2. LBJ
3. HomO
4. Traitor Joe

Top 4 worst presidential traitors in US history.... same.

Doesn’t negate what he did in the Space Program, Civil Rights, Medicare……

Lol...

LBJ was the worst Zionist traitor before W.

There is that correlation

The more of a Zionist traitor you are, the more rightwinger loves you....

Trump is fourth worst in history (tied for third worst) and the worst in 150 years
Historians look at his presidency as a disaster.

The historians rate Trump as the worst president in history on two of 10 qualities, "moral authority" and "administrative skills." His strongest standing is on "public persuasion," on which he was ranked No. 32.
Obviously this is bullshit. In any event, Biden just took over the honor of worst president.

Ranking from best to worst in my lifetime:
1. Ronald Reagan
2. Donald Trump
3. Lyndon Johnson
4. Bill Clinton
5. George H Bush
6. George W Bush
7. Barack Obama
8. Gerald Ford
9. Jimmy Carter
10. Richard Nixon
11. Joe Biden

Last edited:
Wrong again Skippy

Even under JFK, LBJ was the lead in the Space Program.
Think of it
We were in the middle of a war. LBJ still pushed for NASA instead of waiting for the war to end
LBJ was the cause of the disaster in Viet Nam. LBJ didn't know the difference between a rocket and a go cart. Lifetime bureaucrat.

Compared to the dangerous orange buffoon, he was the better choice.

It was a lousy choice indeed, and I wish I could have voted third party.

Is that too complicated for you, slugger?

So you were duped during the election. It happens.

That mere fact that you still think Biden was the better choice exposes your lack of insight and just how deep-seated your TDS is, just like all the other elementary-minded robots that continue referring to Trump as the "blob" or "orange" this and that.

Biden could collapse our country and you and others like you would not be able to admit that you made a mistake. In your mind, "the orange blob" would have certainly done worse, despite numerous examples of just the opposite over the previous 4 years. COVID was a God send for you TDS folks.

Hope you are ready for some serious inflation due to Biden's policies. Yep, don't say I didn't tell you so, but you being a financial genius and all you already knew that.

Again, you compare “Southern Democrats” from 50 years ago to TODAYS REPUBLICANS

LBJ did more for Civil Rights than any President since Lincoln
You're a loyal propaganda parrot. A higher percentage of Republicans voted for the 1964 Civil Rights Act than Democrats in the House and Senate.

Forum List

Back