Trump worst modern President, Obama moves to top ten

FdR was more of a mob boss than anything .
He was a giant economic disaster and illegally tried many times to expand his power

Obama was a weak and pathetic creep .
A con artist who really violated his power on many occasions, who destroyed health care and who flooded the border along with starting the current race problems

I mean maybe Trump was not the worst president ever, but other than Buchanan, I can't think of anyone worse.
Buchanan, Pierce, Andrew Johnson, Nixon, Lyndon Johnson were all arguably worse that Trump.

FDR
Ike
Reagan
Obama

Not a very informed list.

Ike was good in some ways, but mostly benefited by Europeans buying US stuff to rebuild, and allowed or even created the evil and fake "Cold War",
We should never have sent Syngman Rhee into Korea, or snubbed Ho Chi Minh or Castro.

Reagan ended the Soviet Union, but at the expense of massive SDI debt, and the Moslem radicals he funded, like the Mujahedeen and their offshoots, like ISIS, the Taliban, etc.

Obama totally dropped the ball on health care, giving insurance companies even more power and profit, to the detriment of all.

FDR is too much before my time, but WWII could and should have been easily avoided. Instead, it appears FDR encouraged it.

Impeached twice as many times as any other President

Republicans may have looked the other way, but history will not

Failed impeachments does not make a president look bad, but Congress.
There was no basis for either impeachment.
Trump did badly, but over unbalanced budgets, wasteful spending, etc. not over Russia or the Ukraine.
In fact, if Trump was colluding with Russia, that would preclude colluding with their enemy, the Ukraine.
So the 2 impeachment attempts were totally contradictory.

Not a very informed list.

Ike was good in some ways, but mostly benefited by Europeans buying US stuff to rebuild, and allowed or even created the evil and fake "Cold War",
We should never have sent Syngman Rhee into Korea, or snubbed Ho Chi Minh or Castro.

Reagan ended the Soviet Union, but at the expense of massive SDI debt, and the Moslem radicals he funded, like the Mujahedeen and their offshoots, like ISIS, the Taliban, etc.

Obama totally dropped the ball on health care, giving insurance companies even more power and profit, to the detriment of all.

FDR is too much before my time, but WWII could and should have been easily avoided. Instead, it appears FDR encouraged it.
I stand by my list with FDR arguably the best of all time.

If not for Vietnam, LBJ would be on the list

Trump did badly, but over unbalanced budgets, wasteful spending, etc. not over Russia or the Ukraine.
In fact, if Trump was colluding with Russia, that would preclude colluding with their enemy, the Ukraine.
So the 2 impeachment attempts were totally contradictory.
Like I said

You may buy into Trumps lies, but History won’t

Like I said

You may buy into Trumps lies, but History won’t

Assuming everything Trump said was lie, he did not murder people by starting illegal wars like most presidents, and did illegally imprison lots of people over things like wars on drugs, etc.
About the worst thing he did was the Kavanaugh appointment to the SCOTUS.
And that has not yet proven to be significant.

Assuming everything Trump said was lie, he did not murder people by starting illegal wars like most presidents, and did illegally imprison lots of people over things like wars on drugs, etc.
About the worst thing he did was the Kavanaugh appointment to the SCOTUS.
And that has not yet proven to be significant.

His inept leadership during Covid cost tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths

But what solidifies his ranking as the worst modern President was his assault on Democracy after losing the election

9FDE5B19-3A89-4395-863A-A330A5C1563D.jpeg

He was impeached by the House, for corruptly using foreign aid as leverage to get an announcement of an investigation into the Democrats and his chief rival among them, Joe Biden. Also for his culpability in the Jan 6th siege on the Capitol building during a Joint session fo the Senate and the House.

The Neo-GOP looked like stooges, white washing and accepting Trumpybears anti-constitutional corruption. They'll own it forever.

Forum List

Back