Trump worst modern President, Obama moves to top ten

Everything you loons accuse Trump of doing Obama and other Presidents did it first, this is biased bullshit

Obama sent a mob to attack the Capitol?
Collusion with Russia with actual evidence(there is audio). Using the Government to go after opponents The IRS admitted they went after conservative groups. Obama administrations arresting whistleblowers. Giving money to terrorist states, Iran. Unconstitutional healthcare program, healthcare is a service not a tax.
I'm no fan of Trumps he spent like a Democrat, but you are a partisan hack that refuses to see the problems with your on side.
Partisan bullshit, none of it was illegal.

None rise to the level of an assault on the Capitol

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Trump is fourth worst in history (tied for third worst) and the worst in 150 years
Historians look at his presidency as a disaster.

The historians rate Trump as the worst president in history on two of 10 qualities, "moral authority" and "administrative skills." His strongest standing is on "public persuasion," on which he was ranked No. 32.
Paid off, agenda driven historians!
Right on cue...
A fact on queue to which you yet have no factual retort.
How many university professors do you know besides none?
let us guess, münchhausen. you know 25 in nassau county who support what your are thinking, eh?

rightwinger
Nah. We are seeing the worst president in history right now.

I sure hope we can survive four years of the Biden/Harris very expensive shit show.

Everything you loons accuse Trump of doing Obama and other Presidents did it first, this is biased bullshit

Obama sent a mob to attack the Capitol?

Actually, the instructions from homO were as follows

LBTQetc.

We need white men to dress up as trump supporters, decked out in MAGAdrag, to go out on the Mall and bait trump supporters to follow. The Capitol police will not erect a barricade. We've got your back. Merrick Garland is one of you. This 1/6 hate hoax will seal the deal on the steal. Go out there, bait them into the Capitol, and then lie and claim you are a trump supporter and that you will "cooperate" by testifying/lying that trump told you to storm the Capitol....

rightwinger
Nah. We are seeing the worst president in history right now.

I sure hope we can survive four years of the Biden/Harris very expensive shit show.

Of course Biden is “the worst.”
He rid the country of the scourge of Trump

Only brainwashed/brain-dead/ignorant folks can't see how bad Biden is.
Where will Biden end up on the Presidential rankings?

Probably in the middle somewhere. Biden is basically boring and will have few substantial legislative accomplishments.

But he will get credit for cleaning up the mess Trump left for him.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
rightwinger

Trump was a better POTUS than Biden will ever be.

Biden has already made a mess of the border. A border Trump had handled quite well. We now have thousands of illegals pouring into our country. Many with the Chinese virus.

These illegals cost we tax payers billions each year and your stuttering fuck invited more in.

Oh and the US did quite well under Trump. Before the Chinese virus hit. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Not bad for your "scourge."

Trump is fourth worst in history (tied for third worst) and the worst in 150 years

The historians rate Trump as the worst president in history on two of 10 qualities, "moral authority" and "administrative skills." His strongest standing is on "public persuasion," on which he was ranked No. 32.
Right on cue...
let us guess, münchhausen. you know 25 in nassau county who support what your are thinking, eh?
Nope...all of them believe they aren't useless.

Right on cue...
eh? all of your imagined historians believe that they are not useless? ok. probably makes sense to a congenital liar such as yourself.

Right on cue...
eh? all of your imagined historians believe that they are not useless? ok. probably makes sense to a congenital liar such as yourself.
If you spent most of your life focused on working for a university with base pay around 100K, full medical benefits, students kissing your ass and your fellow PhDs smiling in agreement with everything you said, wouldn't you believe you shit gold?

rightwinger

Trump was a better POTUS than Biden will ever be.

Biden has already made a mess of the border. A border Trump had handled quite well. We now have thousands of illegals pouring into our country. Many with the Chinese virus.

These illegals cost we tax payers billions each year and your stuttering fuck invited more in.

Oh and the US did quite well under Trump. Before the Chinese virus hit. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Not bad for your "scourge."
Trump didn’t even beat out William Henry Harrison who held the office for 31 days.
But Harrison was not as destructive to our Democracy

Right on cue...
If you spent most of your life focused on working for a university with base pay around 100K, full medical benefits, students kissing your ass and your fellow PhDs smiling in agreement with everything you said, wouldn't you believe you shit gold?
well. what's keeping you from taking that gig then, you non-responsive bloviating jealous loser?

Right on cue...
well. what's keeping you from taking that gig then, you non-responsive bloviating jealous loser?
I didn't know all this when I was in college.
If I knew I could become a history professor and rape the best looking chicks in return for an A I would have been happy to spout bullshit for the ret of my life.

Trump is fourth worst in history and the worst in 150 years

Who gives a shit what a bunch of commie academics have to say. Maobama is the reason Trump was elected in the first place. Well and everyone hated the bitch.

"Everyone hated the bitch"? Guess what? He served two terms, fuckwad. Then there's your boy Trump........

Poor little commie, the reference was to the c bitch, not the o bitch. But what can be expected from an ignorant commie like you.

another example of flawed american history like the 1619 project,,,

best or worst is based on a personal view and objective,, a lot of people thought moa, stalin and hitler were good guys too,,
Given that those 142 historians had a large number of criteria to evaluate I'm guessing that most of them offered-up sincere and fact-based opinion.

Your boy was the genuine article... a real-life honest-to-goodness Piece of $hit... and he deserves to be ranked alongside other Bottom-Feeders.
The guy who was only president for a month was better. Nixon, Carter, Ford.... all better than Trump.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Just proves the ratings were political.

I'd rank both Trump and Obama higher even though I never voted for either one. My thought is that Trump wasn't as bad as he was dumb. Nothing much was accomplished that caused permanent change, which is fine by me. I did want him out of there before he could do permanent damage.

As for Obama, I thought he accomplished a good bit of social change that's not going away. As I remember all of that occurred in his 2nd term, which made take relief in that I voted for Romney.
EO's never last and all Presidents rely on them.
Congress critters cannot piss off Wall Street.

You said fascist countries have lower death rates because they don't have our freedoms. What freedoms are you speaking about?
are you that ignorant on it?? I take that back,,,

our government cant force us to stay in our homes is the one that makes the difference on this issue,,
LOLOLOL

So keeping people isolated helped saved lives.

Maybe now you see why this guy got elected president...

45a0f4c2-ba35-4beb-a9e2-0e87d28b336e-AP_Election_2020_Biden_MIPA1_1.jpg

... while this cum stain failed to protect Americans to satisfy his own ego and told by America to git the fuck out of the White House...

trump-michigan-rally-ss-jt-200911_1599835287107_hpMain_16x9t_992.jpg

Wow, people allowed to chose for themselves vs. commie mandates, ain't freedom great!!!!!!!!!!!

another example of flawed american history like the 1619 project,,,

best or worst is based on a personal view and objective,, a lot of people thought moa, stalin and hitler were good guys too,,
Given that those 142 historians had a large number of criteria to evaluate I'm guessing that most of them offered-up sincere and fact-based opinion.

Your boy was the genuine article... a real-life honest-to-goodness Piece of $hit... and he deserves to be ranked alongside other Bottom-Feeders.
The guy who was only president for a month was better. Nixon, Carter, Ford.... all better than Trump.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Just proves the ratings were political.

If the ratings are political, why does Reagan rank so high?
Trump is rated poorly because he was that bad

Forum List

Back