Trump Wins Tomorrow. Then Again in Ten Days.

Amy is going to be awesome! "President Trump, I'm giving you Michigan and Minnesota... oh yeah, Wisconsin and PA too... wait... you want Nevada.... no problem, done!"

"Dims.... fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk yyyyooooouuuuuu......"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elections have consequences - kenyan shitstain, circa 2009
LOL!!..must fun to belong to a cult..ops I mean Army
Amy first, then four more years and a couple of other SCOTUS justices.

Sorry, Ginsburg didn't resign, and Biden is senile. :)
Is Biden senile or a sly global racketeer?..you Trumptards can't seem to make up your minds.
Let's just say he's not smart enough to get away with it.
But Trump is..got it.

Amy first, then four more years and a couple of other SCOTUS justices.

Sorry, Ginsburg didn't resign, and Biden is senile. :)
Is Biden senile or a sly global racketeer?..you Trumptards can't seem to make up your minds.

I love the Hunter Biden narrative too. He's a doped-up junkie who forgets his laptop, all the while flying around the world making billion dollar deals with corrupt governments.

That is hilarious!
Flying around with Joe controlling the strings, and holding his hand. You know the big guy. Yeah that is hilarious.

Why do cons think the liberal world will collapse if Biden loses? If he does it just means another four comical inept years of Trump and the world keeps turning. Now if Trump loses their just might be hoards of people wailing and gnashing of teeth and them asking God why He has forsaken them..
Win or lose genius I'll still be here. Of course there is the possibility this could drag on like 2000 or worse.

New Topics

Forum List

Back