Trump Wins At SCOTUS...Constitutional Prejections Remain!

Stigmatized. The word stigma. Trump lawyer Seculow lost over that word.
haha, and the court was so kind.

They rejected the idea that "being stigmatized" was grounds for anything (a common thread of the trump campaign: the victims of mean ol' bullies, nasty people! Sick puppies, stigmatizing me!), but they didn't go further and state the obvious: One would only be "stigmatized" by presenting requested evidence in a criminal investigation, if that evidence somehow demonstrated that one's own guilt. Dang I wish they would have said it. But these written SCOTUS opinions are meant to be drier than the desert, and that is probably extraneous commentary, in Roberts's eyes.
I watched Lawrence O'Donnell tonight with Neil Katchel(?). He said if it wasn't for Stormy Daniels' bravery the case never would have been heard. What ever happens, or I should say, when the NY case goes further Trump will be gone from office.
The court of public opinion has decided the case already IMO.
Back to Stormy.... Rotflmbo... You truly have no where to go do you ? Maybe her lawyer can get a reprieve, and join back up to run for president again too. Good grief.

This will motivate Trump even more to ensure a victory in 2020.
This will motivate Trump even more to resign, to receive a pardon from Pence.
You loons continue to show your ignorance. Trump has been audited multiple times and nothing. You even saw one of his tax returns and it showed he paid what he was suppose too. Thanks Maddow!
There’s no evidence that he’s ever been audited.
He is a billionaire you know he has. If your rich and live in New York, you have.
There is no evidence that he’s a billionaire. I’d bet he’s closer to broke, since he’s in debt up to his eyeballs to the Russian oligarchs that he serves.
He isn't taking his salary, he can't be too broke. Obama wasn't wealthy enough to do that.
He’s taking way more than that stealing from the taxpayer.
What is he taking? Besides what little sanity you had?
Millions in charges to the Secret Service to rent HIS golf carts, HIS hotel rooms.

He has now spent 365 days - an entire year - at his properties. That’s 365 days of expingensive travel that he profits off of.

that’s just a start.

Remember when the Lying, Low Life, Suck Sucking, 5-Deferment Draft Dodging POS said he would be "To Busy" to go golfing?

Remember when Cons raked President Obama for golfing?

One whole fucking year golfing and vacationing.

You loons continue to show your ignorance. Trump has been audited multiple times and nothing. You even saw one of his tax returns and it showed he paid what he was suppose too. Thanks Maddow!
He is a billionaire you know he has. If your rich and live in New York, you have.
There is no evidence that he’s a billionaire. I’d bet he’s closer to broke, since he’s in debt up to his eyeballs to the Russian oligarchs that he serves.
He isn't taking his salary, he can't be too broke. Obama wasn't wealthy enough to do that.
Millions in charges to the Secret Service to rent HIS golf carts, HIS hotel rooms.

He has now spent 365 days - an entire year - at his properties. That’s 365 days of expingensive travel that he profits off of.

that’s just a start.

Remember when the Lying, Low Life, Suck Sucking, 5-Deferment Draft Dodging POS said he would be "To Busy" to go golfing?

We mentioned Obama golfing because you loons counted the time Bush golfed.

He has now spent 365 days - an entire year - at his properties. That’s 365 days of expensive travel that he profits off of.

that’s just a start.
This idiot and her leftist pals really think Trump pays to stay at HIS resort. You know you sound stupid saying that right?
He charges every single person in his huge traveling entourage, at inflated, corrupt rates.

I’ve never seen you before on this board, so if you’re a fucking moron or a troll just let me know now. If you haven’t seen the numerous articles about you have no business bothering us with your ignorance.

FORBES:

Trump’s Golf Trips Could Cost Taxpayers Over $340 Million
Shut the hell up. You want ignorant look in a mirror. Or at your brain dead avatar. Don’t bother educated people with your bullshit. Moron? Yes you are. Get back Tom us when Trump’s family takes a government jet all over the world for shopping trips like Obozo did. You can STFU now ignorant one.

They rejected the idea that "being stigmatized" was grounds for anything (a common thread of the trump campaign: the victims of mean ol' bullies, nasty people! Sick puppies, stigmatizing me!), but they didn't go further and state the obvious: One would only be "stigmatized" by presenting requested evidence in a criminal investigation, if that evidence somehow demonstrated that one's own guilt. Dang I wish they would have said it. But these written SCOTUS opinions are meant to be drier than the desert, and that is probably extraneous commentary, in Roberts's eyes.
I watched Lawrence O'Donnell tonight with Neil Katchel(?). He said if it wasn't for Stormy Daniels' bravery the case never would have been heard. What ever happens, or I should say, when the NY case goes further Trump will be gone from office.
Back to Stormy.... Rotflmbo... You truly have no where to go do you ? Maybe her lawyer can get a reprieve, and join back up to run for president again too. Good grief.
It's true. Ask Cohen. When Trump loses in November he may end up like Epstein.

It's true. Ask Cohen. When Trump loses in November he may end up like Epstein.
Now a threat on his life in November ? Do tell what makes you think this.

charging the taxpayer for every trip he takes to his golf resorts. not only for air force one ... but for his stay & his secret service detail. you & me are not only paying for all that each & every time - but he double dips because he's making a profit off them thar payments to said golf resorts. the 'payments' ultimetley go right back into his pocket because he owns the properties.
You didn't care when Michelle took a different plane, Obama took a separate plane and the dog got his own plane just to go to the same spot. So go to hell.

rating-false.png
FALSE

you dupes will fall for anything.

FACT CHECK: Did the Obamas' Dog Fly on Its Own Plane?

^ ' So go to hell. '

feeling a little snowflaky, 'eh?

Last edited:

He has now spent 365 days - an entire year - at his properties. That’s 365 days of expensive travel that he profits off of.

that’s just a start.
Just like every other president, it probably saves us money by him staying at his properties.

no it doesn't. you are paying for it & the cash goes right into his pocket since he 'owns' the property.
Good for him and he will have 4 more years to do it!

that's why donny loves you long time!

stormy was smart enough to fire the shark long b4 his criminal activity was outed.

unlike donny............

Bias fact checking
Oh yeah? Which part is wrong?? What was left out?

Or did you just see something that you didn't like, and decide to call it biased? Yep.

I just had to read the first one,
Bias fact checking
Oh yeah? Which part is wrong?? What was left out?

Or did you just see something that you didn't like, and decide to call it biased? Yep.
You never read the links do you?

It is a standard arrangement that the Secret Service provide payment to homeowners for space used by the agency in such situations.
And here is where you argue the bias. I am patient.

Snopes always does that, he will write paragraphs of opinion and at the end he will put in the sentence of the fact in this case all presidents get paid rent.

stormy was smart enough to fire the shark long b4 his criminal activity was outed.

unlike donny............
As if she didn't know prior too.

unlike donny............
As if she didn't know prior too.

uh-huh. you do realize, he tried to rip her off - right?

charging the taxpayer for every trip he takes to his golf resorts. not only for air force one ... but for his stay & his secret service detail. you & me are not only paying for all that each & every time - but he double dips because he's making a profit off them thar payments to said golf resorts. the 'payments' ultimetley go right back into his pocket because he owns the properties.
You didn't care when Michelle took a different plane, Obama took a separate plane and the dog got his own plane just to go to the same spot. So go to hell.

rating-false.png
FALSE

you dupes will fall for anything.

FACT CHECK: Did the Obamas' Dog Fly on Its Own Plane?

^ ' So go to hell. '

feeling a little snowflaky, 'eh?
Snopes? Lol, you will fall for anything. Yes, it happened. It was an opsprey.

that’s just a start.
Just like every other president, it probably saves us money by him staying at his properties.

no it doesn't. you are paying for it & the cash goes right into his pocket since he 'owns' the property.
Good for him and he will have 4 more years to do it!

that's why donny loves you long time!
Yes and Obama thought of you as his little piss ant.

iu

:yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::TH_WAY~113::TH_WAY~113:.

For the record so all of Seig Heil Shouting, Goose Stepping, Blut und Boden Crying Dead From The Neck Up sycophantic followers of the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward 45, as you bloviate lies about how Mr. Obama responded to EBOLA, please remember the total U.S. Deaths from EBOLA was TWO (02). Two American Nurses contracted EBOLA in this country. Both died.

Under the Lying, Cheating, Low Life, Scum Sucking Orange Shit Gibbon, as of today, Sunday July 12, 2020 here are the statistic

Number of Novel Corona Virus Cases.

3,382,508 (Three Million Three Hundred Eighty-Two Thousand Five Hundred Eight).

Number of People who have recovered by the Novel Corona Virus.

1,502,785 (One Million Five Hundred Two Thousand Five Hundred Eighty-Five).

Number of U.S. Citizens Killed By Novel Corona Virus.

137, 581 (One Hundred Thirty-Seven Thousand Five Hundred Eighty One)

The Russian Controlled Asshole in the Oval Office said early on there would be maybe "15-Cases".

The Russian Controlled Asshole in the Oval Office said that Corona Virus would "Go Away".

Only TWO Americans died of EBOLA while Mr. Obama was in the White House.

One Hundred Thirty-Seven Thousand Five Hundred Eight One have died of Corona under 45.

Shut the fuck up all of you. You had screaming shit fits after 911.

You sit on your fat, white, pimpled ass and do nothing when over 130,000 Americans die under 45.

Fuck each and every one of you Mother Fuckers.

Forum List

Back