Trump Wins Again, After Court Knocks Down Democrat Mail Voting Agenda

Identity theft is what you are thinking. If they want us to have an ID to vote they should provide them for free as part of the system.

So, would you Communists be good with a thumb print compared to the NCIS database? It would eliminate the democrat advantage, ie election fraud.
I suppose what will be done about the Republicans and their election fraud operations?
You do know you are suppose to have an I'd on you at all times? So what's the problem?
WHAT?

NOPE! That's not true, at all.
If you are out and about you are suppose to have an Id so you can prove who you are.
No, you DO NOT have to carry papers on you at all times, like Nazi Germany....

It's against our law, to require it for merely being out in the public.

I would have guessed a mindless bolshevik like you was from New Jersey, one of the states where adults are required by law to have ID when in public.

Your bunch presented a problem. Another bunch presented a problem. I presented a solution that should satisfy both groups. You just can't stand it that there IS a solution. One of the reasons you Rumpsters have to go is that this ain't Burger King.
I am the one who presented the solution. The solution to preserve the integrity of our electoral system, by weeding out illegal aliens. Requite PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP, nationwide. :biggrin:

Funny, it singles out some states that have a lot of other problems as well. Not one even mentions Colorado that has used Mailin ballots for over 20 years. California and Oregon are jokes. If they want to continue to screw the pooch, let them. It's the State's Right. It's Colorado's Right to have them and do the audits required. In fact, those same audits would also be a damned good idea even without mailin ballots. But don't let a little thing called facts get in the way of a decent conspiracy rant.
"conspiracy" is a long-ago played out word. Everybody just laughs at it now. Get up to speed.

It is not anybody's "right" to have mail in ballots, if they are declared illegal by the federal government. If Colorado wants to have these for internal state elections, and the people of Colorado are stupid enough to be suckered by it, so be it.

But in elections for US government positions (congress & presidency), more than Colorado is involved. US govt represents 49 other states, all affected by what Colorado does in national elections. US government has a right to step in and say NO.

Funny, it singles out some states that have a lot of other problems as well. Not one even mentions Colorado that has used Mailin ballots for over 20 years. California and Oregon are jokes. If they want to continue to screw the pooch, let them. It's the State's Right. It's Colorado's Right to have them and do the audits required. In fact, those same audits would also be a damned good idea even without mailin ballots. But don't let a little thing called facts get in the way of a decent conspiracy rant.
"conspiracy" is a long-ago played out word. Everybody just laughs at it now. Get up to speed.

It is not anybody's "right" to have mail in ballots, if they are declared illegal by the federal government. If Colorado wants to have these for internal state elections, and the people of Colorado are stupid enough to be suckered by it, so be it.

But in elections for US government positions (congress & presidency), more than Colorado is involved. US govt represents 49 other states, all affected by what Colorado does in national elections. US government has a right to step in and say NO.

Not according to the US Constitution of the United States. Please stop trying to rewrite it to suit yourself.

And Democrats think they could win Texas in November ? Democrats have been trying to cheat the system for years. These are the same people who oppose voter ID laws, meaning anyone can show up and pretend to be someone they’re not. Mail-in voting eliminates that one, thin line of accountability. Anyone can take a ballot from someone’s mailbox and fill it out themselves. And that’s just for starters.

Click the link for lots more >>> Trump Takes Victory Lap After Court Knocks Down Democrat Agenda – Sons of 1776

It's up to the State not the US Congress or Rump. Each state makes it's own rules. But look for more and more states to go to mailin ballots. Right now, Republicans control Texas but by a very small margin. That may flip or not in November and affect the next election. This is a touchy thing to many voters and there is a very good chance that Texas may flip.

Small margin? Your senators are both Republicans, the majority of the Congressional delegation is Republican. Your governor is a Republican. You need to learn the meanings of the words you use, dumbass!

Identity theft is what you are thinking. If they want us to have an ID to vote they should provide them for free as part of the system.

The states would establish identity for the voters, if you ever read what BALLOTPEDIA talks about, you would have learned that the set up is quite safe and easy.

Voter identification laws by state

LINK

===

In my state this was the criteria:

Forms of accepted ID
The following list of accepted ID was current as of November 2019. Click here for the Washington State Legislature's voter ID regulations to ensure you have the most current information.

• Driver's license
  • State identification card
  • Student identification card
  • Tribal identification card
  • Employer identification card

===

But leftist retards thinks this racist in some states.

:cuckoo:

If Dimocrats can stock pile and distribute palle3ts of bricks and firebombs in 28 cities across the country, I am certain they can get their voters ID cards.
1591141075481.png

i guess the light bill int in your name .....
Will you pay it if it is? Trump used the mail in absentee voting ballot this year in the state primary of his residence, why is it ok for him but not for me?
He used an absentee ballot, not a mail-in ballot. There is a difference.

If Dimocrats can stock pile and distribute palle3ts of bricks and firebombs in 28 cities across the country, I am certain they can get their voters ID cards.
View attachment 344687

One small problem. No one has identified exactly who is funding these "Predominately" White looters and rioters. When we do then we can have a meaningful discussion of the sane. Not to worry, you won't be invited but you will comment anyway.

View attachment 344687

One small problem. No one has identified exactly who is funding these "Predominately" White looters and rioters. When we do then we can have a meaningful discussion of the sane. Not to worry, you won't be invited but you will comment anyway.
can we quote you on that traitor ?

Not according to the US Constitution of the United States. Please stop trying to rewrite it to suit yourself.
As I said, since Colorado's actions in NATIONAL elections affect the NATION, therefore the NATION has a right to regulate Colorado's(and all states) electoral system.

The states would establish identity for the voters, if you ever read what BALLOTPEDIA talks about, you would have learned that the set up is quite safe and easy.

Voter identification laws by state

LINK

===

In my state this was the criteria:

Forms of accepted ID
The following list of accepted ID was current as of November 2019. Click here for the Washington State Legislature's voter ID regulations to ensure you have the most current information.

• Driver's license
  • State identification card
  • Student identification card
  • Tribal identification card
  • Employer identification card

===

But leftist retards thinks this racist in some states.

:cuckoo:
Illegals can easily obtain these forms of ID and many of them have them. That's why the term "undocumented " is a farce. The correct term is illegal alien.

Secondly, none of these forms of ID confirm the the voter is a CITIZEN, and therefore eligible to vote. All illegal aliens have to do to vote, is not tell anyone they are illegal aliens.

Last edited:
View attachment 344687

can we quote you on that traitor ?

I spent 20+ years in service to allow you to voice such nonsense. If it were just you, I wouldn't have. But the rest of the country deserved to have that same right. Most use it for good.

As I said, since Colorado's actions in NATIONAL elections affect the NATION, therefore the NATION has a right to regulate Colorado's(and all states) electoral system.

Sure, except in extreme cases which have NEVER happened. Until then, The 1st and 14th amendment will stand. Although you will try and rewrite it or just plain ignore it to suit your own narrative.

But we can easily surmise the brickers and firebombers aren't Republicans.

Criminals that are paid to do a job (and that is exactly what is happening) have no retention to any political party unless you count organized crime as one. They have yet to surmise who the bankrollers are. And and all opinions at this point is just conjecture.

Comrade traitor, please show us in the constitution where it says there is a "right" to voter fraud by mail?

View attachment 344687

Comrade traitor, the George Soros armies are waging military attacks on American cities. The ANTIFA Brown Shirts and BLM are the major branches of the Soros army waging war against America. BUT show me ANYTHING that shows the ANTIFA Brown Shirts as the majority? About 75% or the looters are black.

But we can easily surmise the brickers and firebombers aren't Republicans.

Criminals that are paid to do a job (and that is exactly what is happening) have no retention to any political party unless you count organized crime as one. They have yet to surmise who the bankrollers are. And and all opinions at this point is just conjecture.

What idiocy. The looters and rioters are working for the CCP democrats. It's the next escalation of what democrats have been doing since 2016. I said months ago that the only thing left for the CCP democrats was violence.

Forum List

Back