TRUMP WINNING: U.S. Stocks Hit Records... AGAIN!

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Nice job Prez. :thup:

U.S. stocks surged to all-time highs and the dollar rebounded as Treasury yields rose on reports that President Donald Trump is meeting with former Federal Reserve Governor Kevin Warsh to discuss the role of Fed chair.

The S&P 500 Index, Nasdaq Composite Index and Russell 2000 Index all moved into record territory, and the S&P 500 benchmark remained on track for its eighth straight quarterly gain. Treasury yields added to their biggest weekly jump since Trump’s election in November.

U.S. Stocks Hit Records, Bonds Fall on Fed Chair: Markets Wrap
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

U.S. stocks surged to all-time highs and the dollar rebounded as Treasury yields rose on reports that President Donald Trump is meeting with former Federal Reserve Governor Kevin Warsh to discuss the role of Fed chair.

The S&P 500 Index, Nasdaq Composite Index and Russell 2000 Index all moved into record territory, and the S&P 500 benchmark remained on track for its eighth straight quarterly gain. Treasury yields added to their biggest weekly jump since Trump’s election in November.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

My 401 k report says my 401k is earning a 8.47% interest for me.

I doubt very much that would have been the case under Hitlary

What ever happened to all the doom and gloom predictions made by the left, media, and GOP traitor establishment hacks about how dire things would be if Trump were elected?

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Good on ya. :thup:

TRUMP has NOTHING to do with the market being up.....but if it was down, it would be all TRUMP'S FAULT.

Prog logic

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Why not? It happened under Bill. It's what Obama left Trump.

Remember when Bush and the GOP fuked it up? Wait.

The wellbeing of an economy is unrelated to the stock market which does reflect the value on paper of shareholders' portfolios. It fluctuates and has nothing to do with arresting Mexican immigrants or boasting about grabbing women's pussies.

The wellbeing of an economy is unrelated to the stock market which does reflect the value on paper of shareholders' portfolios. It fluctuates and has nothing to do with arresting Mexican immigrants or boasting about grabbing women's pussies.

"UNRELATED" is simply bullshit.

They might not be "DIRECTLY" related....but they are not fucking "UNRELATED"

The current temperature on surface of Jupiter and the number of females that Bill Clinton has sprayed jizz on while being married to Hillary Clinton are UNRELATED.

The current temperature on surface of Jupiter and the number of females that Bill Clinton has sprayed jizz on while being married to Hillary Clinton are UNRELATED.
I will not be reading your vulgarity anymore.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

People with 401 ks are going to get fucked when the bubble bursts.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

As has happened not so long ago. Almost overnight retirement investments evaporated.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

As has happened not so long ago. Almost overnight retirement investments evaporated.
And some people were near retirement age when that happened. They got screwed.

That's why I've never been comfortable with the thought of other people controlling my finances. Having a 401 k would drive me fucking nuts.

I will not be reading your vulgarity anymore.

Your bullshit lie is vulgar to me. You are utterly full of shit that the economy and stock market are unrelated.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Did someone claim there are no risks in making investments?

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

No.

It's just a heads up to fellow USMB junkies. Take it or leave it.

Trump speaks truth to power.

Last edited:

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

No.

It's just a heads up to fellow USMB junkies. Take it or leave it.

Trump speaks truth to power.

My employer matches my contributions. . . So, not gonna turn that down.

Forum List

Back