An observation

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Does anyone else find it curious that the health of our own economic system has become so dependent on the political and economic stability of a communist country? A country that has slave labor, genocide, the selling of body parts, and poisoned the world with a virus?

Think about it. :laughing0301:

The Dow dropped almost 500 points today, losing about 1.45%. The economic wizards are attributing this to the unrest in China, along with an accelerated selloff after the FED announced that it would raise the interest rates...

"U.S. stocks pulled back Monday as widespread protests across China against the country’s zero-Covid policy sparked worries among investors about the outlook for global growth.

The S&P 500 fell 1.5% as of 4 p.m. ET and the Dow Jones Industrial Average lost 1.45%, or 498 points. The Nasdaq Composite declined 1.6%."

Dow Drops Nearly 500 Points on China Protests, Fed Comments

dow.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still in tears here from laughing so hard. The irony is delicious:

A big old communist country named "China" has become reliant on western-style capitalism to survive, and this big old western capitalist country's economy has become dependent on China's remaining a big old communist country.

I swear, if they ever had a revolution there, our market would tank. :laughing0301:

Global govenor Kissinger began the process of a dominate China. Clinton NAFTAd our production and the economy that goes with it to China. They have now decided to take our money to do exactly the same thing for the whole Pacific Rim. Biden promised to give them our money and resources, and a pass to pollute the environment as much as China does. The TPP is no more a partnership than NAFTA.
The irony is, not only do we do nothing to stop it, we are electing the architects of our own demise...

Last edited:
Global govenor Kissinger began the process of a dominate China. Clinton NAFTAd our production and the economy that goes with it to China. They have now decided to take our money to do exactly the same thing for the whole Pacific Rim. Biden promised to give them our money and resources, and a pass to pollute as much as China does. The TPP is no more a partnership than NAFTA.
The irony is, not only do we do nothing to stop it, we are electing the architects of our own demise...

You nailed the fuck out of it! This is what President Trump was trying to prevent.

Does anyone else find it curious that the health of our own economic system has become so dependent on the political and economic stability of a communist country? A country that has slave labor, genocide, the selling of body parts, and poisoned the world with a virus? The Dow dropped almost 500 points today, losing about 1.45%. The economic wizards are attributing this to the unrest in China, along with an accelerated selloff after the FED announced that it would raise the interest rates...

It should scare the living crap out of every red-blooded American that the idiots running/ruining our economy have so rigged our economy, now built upon chinese straw that a crisis in China doesn't actually BOOST our economy out the roof!

Think about it: attack Russia in an unprovoked, unnecessary war to defend some puny country we have no agreements or treaties with and the world economy slumps. Now riots in China and we slip farther.

Just what BOOSTS the Biden economy anymore? Booming success in communist 3rd worlds?

It should scare the living crap out of every red-blooded American that the idiots running/ruining our economy have so rigged our economy, now built upon chinese straw that a crisis in China doesn't actually BOOST our economy out the roof!

Think about it: attack Russia in an unprovoked, unnecessary war to defend some puny country we have no agreements or treaties with and the world economy slumps. Now riots in China and we slip farther.

Just what BOOSTS the Biden economy anymore? Booming success in communist 3rd worlds?

/ \

This guy gets it.

Global govenor Kissinger began the process of a dominate China. Clinton NAFTAd our production and the economy that goes with it to China. They have now decided to take our money to do exactly the same thing for the whole Pacific Rim. Biden promised to give them our money and resources, and a pass to pollute the environment as much as China does. The TPP is no more a partnership than NAFTA.
Only one problem with yer story, you keep leaving the Republicans out of it because you think they had nothing to do with it...LOL

Welcome to capitalism...

Only one problem with yer story, you keep leaving the Republicans out of it because you think they had nothing to do with it...LOL
There is nothing wrong with my story. Not by a long shot. I don't play the Repub. vs Demo game. It's for suckers. The real battle is the globe vs my country. And the globe is winning because YOU don't recognize them.
You don't get any more New World Order than the Bushes, for example. They are devoted to it. I have sounded the alarm on these pricks here many times. Here it is again in case you missed it the first 100 times:

There is nothing wrong with my story. Not by a long shot. I don't play the Repub. vs Demo game. It's for suckers. The real battle is the globe vs my country. And the globe is winning because YOU don't recognize them.
You don't get any more New World Order than the Bushes, for example. They are devoted to it. I have sounded the alarm on these pricks here many times. Here it is again in case you missed it the first 100 times:

The "Rule of Law" Is the Law of the Rulers

Forum List

Back