Trump will probably win but our future is not assured.

You tell me what party is starting the shit... and it isn't just this ass clown of a female shit stain... it's ALL the democrats...

I'm curious.

What do you hope happens with and after this civil war you desire so much?

kill all the liberals?
kill all the democrats?
kill all the gays and atheists?
rewrite the constitution to be SPECIFICALLY "christian"?
ban and outlaw all liberal ideas and thoughts?

That would be a great start!

Just IMAGINE a country that returns to a state where you can leave your doors unlocked without worrying about some liberal coming in to steal what he does not own, or to harm or kill your family. Imagine a country where your children can play safely outside without the need to worry about some liberal pedophile kidnapping them. Imagine a world where my taxes are so low that I LAUGH when I write the check to the government, because I am not funding all of the welfare leeches, drug addicts, and mentally deranged sociopaths that currently FEED on the taxpayer's tete. Think of what it would be like, to live in a country where my healthcare bills are for MY costs only, and not also to pay the costs of those 50 social parasites that live in my immediate area. What would the country be like, if you could take your kids to movies without worrying about what they will see on the screen, and you wouldn't have to worry about your car being left unattended? I could go on, but alas, nothing like this is possible while liberals roam the Earth.

I'm curious.

What do you hope happens with and after this civil war you desire so much?

kill all the liberals?
kill all the democrats?
kill all the gays and atheists?
rewrite the constitution to be SPECIFICALLY "christian"?
ban and outlaw all liberal ideas and thoughts?

That would be a great start!

Just IMAGINE a country that returns to a state where you can leave your doors unlocked without worrying about some liberal coming in to steal what he does not own, or to harm or kill your family. Imagine a country where your children can play safely outside without the need to worry about some liberal pedophile kidnapping them. Imagine a world where my taxes are so low that I LAUGH when I write the check to the government, because I am not funding all of the welfare leeches, drug addicts, and mentally deranged sociopaths that currently FEED on the taxpayer's tete. Think of what it would be like, to live in a country where my healthcare bills are for MY costs only, and not also to pay the costs of those 50 social parasites that live in my immediate area. What would the country be like, if you could take your kids to movies without worrying about what they will see on the screen, and you wouldn't have to worry about your car being left unattended? I could go on, but alas, nothing like this is possible while liberals roam the Earth.

Ok

I am imagining a country in which people like YOU are not allowed.....

I see your point!

America would be truly great if people like you didn't exist.

At some point, it will become mandatory to purge America of the infestation of liberals. Sooner than later, I hope.

so you admit you want to murder liberals.

NOTHING in the above statement indicates that I want to do anything. Your reading comprehension skills need a tune up.

There are liberals in every state and most of them have jobs and own property.

after you kill them all who will do their jobs? who gets their property?

It will not be difficult to find patriots to fill those positions. The property? Well, this is why we have auctions on the courthouse steps. Even the 'Hail Bob' home in CommieFornia was sold, eventually.

A civil war won't happen. You're all too fat and comfortable.

In the last civil war, 3% of the population fought the British. The other 97% sat back to await the results.

3% of today's population in America is about 15 MILLION people, and they will all be armed, and taking no prisoners.

You must be another one of the russian bots.

You need to either get your communist masters to teach you about US History or you need to not post about events in US History.

The civil war here in America wasn't with the British. It was American against American. The north against the south. The south lost.

The US fought the British in the revolutionary war and the war of 1812. The British lost both of those wars.

Seriously here, you need to get more informed with US History to be able to not expose yourself for the russian bot you are.

How's the weather in Moscow today comrade?

In the last civil war, 3% of the population fought the British. The other 97% sat back to await the results.

3% of today's population in America is about 15 MILLION people, and they will all be armed, and taking no prisoners.

so once again you admit you are a murderous traitor who wants to kill innocent people and create a conservative fascist dictatorship.

Well, YOU admit you are a murderous traitor who DOES kill innocent people through abortion, and wants to create a Communist dictatorship, so ....

I love how you label liberals as "innocent people." Our jails are STUFFED with "innocent people."

you are NOT one of the "good guys" you are scum

I am absolutely CERTAIN that the opposing side of any human conflict shares your opinion about their opposition. Point in fact, I share your opinion about liberals!

When you turn on your kitchen light at night, and you come to the conclusion that your home is infested with cockroaches, are you a "murderous dictator" because you decide to kill them ruthlessly with chemical weapons and step on their children as they cross your kitchen floor? They have just come into your home without your permission and against your will, to live a peaceful cockroach life, eat your crumbs, and eventually invade your food supply, and spread their filth and disease all around your home, and make your home uninhabitable. WHY would you want kill them JUST because of what they are, and knowing they will never change?

Let's have some fun! Answer the following questions HONESTLY.

Your answer can only be "A Liberal" or "A Conservative."

1. Who is more likely to shoot and kill a clerk in a convenience store during an armed robbery for the $20.00 in the cash register?

2. Who is more likely to spray paint indecipherable drivel on the walls of public buildings, on trucks and bridges, and wherever they can get away with it?

3. Who is more likely to destroy one million human lives each year through abortion because bearing a child is often 'inconvenient'?

4. Who is a welfare recipient more likely to vote for in any election?

5. Who is more likely to deny God via an amoral sexually deviant lifestyle?

6. Who is more likely to be found sucking the tete of the American taxpayer in the form of receiving welfare, food stamps, free medical care, free prescriptions, free education, free housing, free childcare, etc.?

7. Who is more likely to be driving an uninsured vehicle in a traffic collision?

8. Who is more likely to have illegal drugs in their residences?

9. Who is more likely to be seen working as a prostitute or a pimp or a drug pusher?

10. Who is more likely to freely use profanity, even in the presence of children, because it makes them feel more powerful to spew offensive language in public?

11. Who is more likely to invest money into a new business that creates jobs for the working class?

12. Who is more likely to leave mountains of trash and filth behind after some public rally?

13. Who is more likely to attend a rally to SUPPORT shredding the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence?

14. Who is more likely to gather in a public place to 'make a statement' by burning the American flag, or the Bible?

15. Who is more likely to destroy public property, burn police cars, and generally wreak havoc on a city during a protest rally?

16. Who is more likely to be currently held in any given jail cell?

17. Who is more likely to participate in voter fraud and election tampering?

18. Who is more likely to believe "The Rules DO NOT Apply to ME!" ??

19. Who is more likely to run away when the baseball goes through the church window?

20. Who is more likely to work HARD to destroy America?

There's no worse foe than a 60 or 70 something veteran with combat experience that's lived the majority of their life already, and the majority of those live out in fly over country where the city slicker leftists have no clue who or what those millions of people are.

and those great Americans will ALWAYS have a safe harbor at my home, and a meal to eat, and a place to rest. God Bless our veterans!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
do you put names of liberals you can't wait to kill on your bullets?

Again, your reading comprehension skills are sorely lacking. I do not wish to kill anyone. However, I would not shed a single tear at hearing that those on a long list of people I personally despise had been removed from the gene pool though. I always welcome good news!

when you finally start killing liberals for the crime of being decent people ..

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

... will you do it alone, in the dark? a sniper? a lone vigilante? captain nazi!

Umm ... are you talking about me personally, or were you using the ROYAL "you"?

Again for the slow ones among us .... I have NO desire to kill anyone.
That is God's job. Sodom and Gomorrah was a great example! There are other times in history when God simply said, "These people needed killin'!" The Black Plague, for example. I THOUGHT that AIDS was his next purge.

Now if he sends others to do his work this time, then so be it. It is not my place to second guess God's Will, but I will support his army.

or will you get a gang of likeminded scum, 20 or 30 of them, with pitchforks and ropes and drag your enemies to trees, one by one?

You mean like how ANTIFA works now, by ganging up on people and outnumbering them, so those basement dwelling soy-boy pussies can attack their targets without fear of being gunned down en mass by good ol' gun totin' Bible thumpin' conservatives? Like that?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
There's no worse foe than a 60 or 70 something veteran with combat experience that's lived the majority of their life already, and the majority of those live out in fly over country where the city slicker leftists have no clue who or what those millions of people are.

and I truly hope that those great Americans will come out of retirement to train those among us who have the Will, but neither the experience nor the knowledge of how to properly defeat this enemy.

so what freedoms have you[..] lost?

Liberalism has destroyed more freedoms in America than their tiny diseased brains could ever count.

so you couldn't even think of 1

not even 1

ha ha ha fkn ha ha

pathetic loser

that;'s why you need a gun. without a gun you're just a little piece of crap that pees its pants and shits itself at the first sign of trouble.

now go cry to mommy

Leftists not Liberals

Then there is the Mormon family who drinks Pepsi and coffee. The other Mormons try to distance themselves from this family by saying, "Well .... they are not REAL Mormons!"

All this talk about the term "liberals" in reference to 100 years ago or longer is complete bullshit.

TODAY'S LIBERALS are well defined, and unmistakable. The Clintons, the Obamas, the Schumers, the Bloombergs, the Pelosis, the Warrens, the Sanders, the Waters, the list goes on and on and on.

There is NO MISTAKE about what "a liberal" is, and those liberals who are so disgusted by the behavior of their own fellow liberals are NOW trying to separate themselves from the worst of their ilk by defining 'that group' as "LEFTISTS". There is absolutely no difference between them.

If Trump wins, we will have deficits over a trillion dollars, we will be seriously weakened overseas, ISIS will make a comeback, our health care system will continue to be a disaster, and he will continue to be a national disgrace.

If Warren wins, we will have deficits over a trillion dollars, we will be seriously weakened overseas, ISIS will make a comeback, and our health care system will continue to be a disaster, and she will be a national disgrace.

If Biden wins, we will have deficits over a trillion dollars, we will be seriously weakened overseas, ISIS will make a comeback, and our health care system will continue to be a disaster, and he will be a national disgrace.

So I'm voting for Snoopy.

Ok

I am imagining a country in which people like YOU are not allowed.....

I see your point!

America would be truly great if people like you didn't exist.

Hahaha! Glenn Beck made a GREAT point in a previous broadcast.

He proposed that we divide the country in half. We can give ANY 25 states to the liberals. IT DOESN'T MATTER which states they take. We would keep the other 25 states for ourselves. We would coin our own money, grow our own crops, build our own homes and businesses, and machines, and cars, and planes, and airports, etc. We would basically function as two separate countries sharing the same land.

He claimed, and I completely agree, that in 20 years, the liberal segment of the country would be bankrupt and an absolute train wreck. They would produce NOTHING. Their mentality is that their survival is ALWAYS someone else's responsibility. They would run their part of the country into a model of Detroit's worse areas, with crime and disease and filth and poverty, and they would be feeding on each other like movie zombies.

Liberals ONLY exist because conservatives take up the slack. We are the ones who invest the money, build the businesses, hire the workers (too often, liberals) and support the MASSIVE welfare system that feeds, clothes, and houses all of the loser liberals who cannot make it on their own.

If this country followed that plan, in 20 years, liberals would simply die off for lack of the ability to survive.

TRUTH!

Leftists not Liberals

Then there is the Mormon family who drinks Pepsi and coffee. The other Mormons try to distance themselves from this family by saying, "Well .... they are not REAL Mormons!"

All this talk about the term "liberals" in reference to 100 years ago or longer is complete bullshit.

TODAY'S LIBERALS are well defined, and unmistakable. The Clintons, the Obamas, the Schumers, the Bloombergs, the Pelosis, the Warrens, the Sanders, the Waters, the list goes on and on and on.

There is NO MISTAKE about what "a liberal" is, and those liberals who are so disgusted by the behavior of their own fellow liberals are NOW trying to separate themselves from the worst of their ilk by defining 'that group' as "LEFTISTS". There is absolutely no difference between them.

"There is absolutely no difference between them"

moron

1. On social programs I am LIBERAL

legal pot
gay rights
interracial relationships

2. On religion I am RATIONAL

don't believe in any god or religion
have no problem with others believing what they want as long as they don't hijack the republican party and try to enforce a theocracy

3. On fiscal matters I am moderate

make sure they aren't polluting the planet and encourage business growth through low taxes and good incentives

4. On crime I am more conservative

real punishments for REAL crimes
execute serial murderers
stop the war on pot, legalize it and stop destroying the lives of decent people

5. On defense I am very conservative

i want the strongest, best trained military in the world to defend and protect us from russia, china, iran, n korea and every other country out there that dreams of our slaughter.

6. other issues

I don't want ILLEGAL immigrants allowed in to the country
all immigrants MUST BE vetted; speak basic english, prove they aren't terrorists, and have employment and housing waiting for them

I don't like extremist leftists and I don't like extremist right wingers.

Just because I oppose right wing dirt bags doesn't make me a left winger.

It makes me rational and sane.

15 MILLION people, and they will all be armed, and taking no prisoners.

Nah, I doubt it.

The biggest mistake liberals make, is confusing compassionate conservatism with apathy. When we finally reach the point where "Enough is Enough!" the liberals won't know what hit them. No cockroach on a kitchen floor ever gets a trial before its execution is carried out.

A civil war won't happen. You're all too fat and comfortable.

You must be another one of the russian bots.

You need to either get your communist masters to teach you about US History or you need to not post about events in US History.

The civil war here in America wasn't with the British. It was American against American. The north against the south. The south lost.

The US fought the British in the revolutionary war and the war of 1812. The British lost both of those wars.

Seriously here, you need to get more informed with US History to be able to not expose yourself for the russian bot you are.

How's the weather in Moscow today comrade?

You are correct! The first America Revolution was North vs South. Oh. We won that one too!

Forum List

Back