Trump will be close but not win a cigar

"Hillary's Win Will Not Be A Landslide"

Correct.

She’ll likely be elected with 279 EC votes, losing both Florida and Ohio.

I think she will win Florida, with the strong Hispanic turnout expected. Yes, she will win, but not with a landslide. The voters in this country are not going to put the nuclear code in the hands of a lunatic sociopath.

Correct.

I think she will win Florida, with the strong Hispanic turnout expected. Yes, she will win, but not with a landslide. The voters in this country are not going to put the nuclear code in the hands of a lunatic sociopath.

The voters in this country are not going to put the nuclear code in the hands of a lunatic sociopath.

But they will put the nuclear code in the hands of a brain-damaged sociopath?

Correct.

Yes, she will win, but not with a landslide.

You're half-right, she didn't get a landslide.

Correct.

The voters in this country are not going to put the nuclear code in the hands of a lunatic sociopath.

But they will put the nuclear code in the hands of a brain-damaged sociopath?

Are liberals now going to start getting into the bunker business?

Forum List

Back