Trump will B .... the nominee

How does Trump intend to pull off his immigration plan? ‘It’s called management’

Dylan Stableford

Senior editor‎ August‎ ‎23‎, ‎2015

Donald Trump and his controversial immigration reform plan continued to dominate the conversation on Sunday morning’s political talk shows, as the Republican frontrunner vowed to deport millions of undocumented immigrants — including so-called birthright citizens protected by the 14th Amendment — without offering specifics on he would do it or how much it would cost.
“It’s called management,” Trump said on ABC’s “This Week With George Stephanopoulos.” “I’m going to get great people that know what they are doing.”

According to the Pew Research Center, there were an estimated 11.3 million unauthorized immigrants living in the United States in 2014.

“We have lost control of our country,” Trump said. “We’ve lost control of our borders. The government has no idea how many illegals [are here]. I’ve been hearing 11 million for five years. Then the other day I heard 30 [million]. Nobody has any idea.”
But when pressed for specifics on his plan — which would involve the processing of each undocumented immigrant at a total cost estimated to be between $400 billion and $600 billion, Trump dismissed the need.

“I’m telling you, it’s called management,” the real estate mogul said. “My specifics are very simple — I’m going to get great people that know what they’re doing, not a bunch of political hacks that have no idea what they’re doing. … They don’t know management. I get the best people and we will do it properly and we will do it humanely and get the good ones back in.”
“I still haven’t heard the specifics on how you’re going to do that,” Stephanopoulos said.

“Oh, you’ll hear it, George,” Trump replied. “Don’t worry about it.” [...]

1caefacfe8a84ae8334fdd2a9a36c77ca557ccb6.jpg

Trump greets supporters after his rally in Mobile, Ala., on Friday. (Photo: Mark Wallheiser/Getty Images)

How does Trump intend to pull off his immigration plan? ‘It’s called management’

:bsflag::clap::cuckoo: LOLOLOL.... good luck.

His specifics are the least specific specifics in the history of specifics.

What's your gripe with his specifics, specifically?

Trump will never receive the nomination. You fools think that having a momentary lead among a 17 candidate field actually means something. It means jack shit. As candidates withdraw, they will consolidate their supporters behind not-Trump candidates. The vast majority of Americans, of all political persuasions, are highly opposed to Trump. He will fail in spectacular fashion.

Even in the off chance that he somehow managed to come out on top, the powers that be in the Republican party will not tolerate Trump. If all else fails they'll pull a Montreal Screwjob. Trump will never win.
I'm not too sure about that. Republicans and probably a lot of Democrats like what he is saying. Never mind the fact that he can not fulfill his promises. His supporters don't care. They want someone to say, I'll solve the immigration problem and it will not take any time at all. I will build a wall on the Mexican boarder and won't cost us a dime. I'll destroy ISIS. I will fix all of America's problems. I can do anything. I am Donald Trump. They love it. It worked for a little German with a mustache 85 years ago and it just might work for Trump.

Trump will neither be the GOP nominee for president nor will he ever be president.

Which raises an important question: once Trump is gone, who will be left to pick up the pieces of a shattered GOP, after the ridiculous, unwarranted 'excitement' for Trump has ended, will republicans go back to the bland, boring, feckless likes of Bush, Walker, and Rubio.

A majority of republicans will be glad Trump is gone, the mainstream, establishment republicans who knew Trump couldn't win a GE, but were too frightened and impotent to stand up to him and challenge his ignorance and hate.

And the majority of the American people – particularly the weak democrats and democratic-leaning moderates and independents a republican will need to win the WH – will correctly perceive the GOP as a party of fear, ignorance, and hate, a party hostile to Hispanic Americans and other minorities, a party hostile to women, and a party hostile to diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty, and those Americans will vote for the democratic nominee as a result.
once President Trump is gone..
if he doesn't do a great job, and i know he will... then you will have another chance again,
but, this last time... ?? you all had your big chance.... and you blew it...:beer: 0bama partied way too much, & didn't listen to his Generals either. not that he had any experience about anything to draw from.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back