Trump watches TV, and Tweets until 11:00am work week

more silliness thread , as i said yesterday , the President does as he likes with this kinda incidental stuff . I also hear that the President eats whatever he likes .

more silliness thread , as i said yesterday , the President does as he likes with this kinda incidental stuff . I also hear that the President eats whatever he likes .

I heard he likes cheese burgers .. But I also saw on a documentary that the presidents pay for their own food in the family unit.

Oh no! Trump schedules himself on second shift. Could it be he is not a morning person?! He must be the anti Christ!

So we are paying for a part time president...his work day ends at 6pm like the rest of us..

To me, it sounds like his health isn't very good. That's a damned short day for anyone.
---------------------------------------------- looks like a HEALTHY 71 year old President as i Guess about his health using the same info that you have OldLady ,

I heard he likes cheese burgers .. But I also saw on a documentary that the presidents pay for their own food in the family unit.

You mean like their take out? How do they separate out the 1st family's groceries from everything else?

Oh no! Trump schedules himself on second shift. Could it be he is not a morning person?! He must be the anti Christ!

So we are paying for a part time president...his work day ends at 6pm like the rest of us..

To me, it sounds like his health isn't very good. That's a damned short day for anyone.
---------------------------------------------- looks like a HEALTHY 71 year old President as i Guess about his health using the same info that you have OldLady ,
11-6 is not a full work day, Pismo. Especially not for the leader of the free world.

I thought his lawyer did all his tweeting?
People cant seem to keep the fake news in line.

11-6 is not a full work day, Pismo. Especially not for the leader of the free world.
------------------------------------------- thing is that you guys keep missing the point that the President can do as he likes . He doesn't punch a time clock , he is the BOSS . And , to me he is President of the USA , feck the rest of the so called free world OldLady .

Last edited:

You don't seem to understand the difference between official working day and working. Why do you want to micro manage the POTUS's routine anyway?

So you call tweeting and watching tv working? Please tell me the difference ..

He works a shorter shift and then takes off to play golf .. You all complained when Obama played golf..lol

You never heard of multi tasking? Say, should he schedule his bowel movements for your approval too?

Who is "you all"? Way to lump people in categories. LOLOLOLOL

Not fake news

You don't seem to understand the difference between official working day and working. Why do you want to micro manage the POTUS's routine anyway?

He works a shorter shift and then takes off to play golf .. You all complained when Obama played golf..lol

You never heard of multi tasking? Say, should he schedule his bowel movements for your approval too?

I am sure his staff knows his bowel routine, just like they knew when Pres. Johnson had meetings while on the John..lol.. Watching TV (CNN) and tweeting is multi-tasking?

Not fake news

I am sure his staff knows his bowel routine, just like they knew when Pres. Johnson had meetings while on the John..lol.. Watching TV (CNN) and tweeting is multi-tasking?

Uh huh.

Donald Trump is a poopoo head. Pass it on.
0124003.jpg

You can't blame Wendy's for not letting you leave your job picking up the burger wrappers in their parking lot until 6:00PM. That's when the welfare bums have their dinner.

The secret Trump zealot making shit up again

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Does Donald Trump send his own tweets? An investigation

Thank you for showing you are full of shit and a Trump zealot, even your link does not state his lawyer does ALL his tweeting

Thank you for showing you are full of shit and a Trump zealot, even your link does not state his lawyer does ALL his tweeting

OMG. Your semantics are so boring.

It is known throughout the WH that Trump loves to tweet while on the John...lol.. President Johnson did that too..Very Gross

Trump reportedly made his staff brief him for Merkel's visit while he was in the bathroom

Trump reportedly made his staff brief him for Merkel's visit while he was in the bathroom

Forum List

Back