Trump Was the Biggest Loser Last Night and That's a Good Thing

The Americans who are going to be killed in blue shitholes, and their families are going to be the biggest losers.

But, hey, what's a little blood so long as dems have their power.

Right?

Without question the poisons being pushed, the open border and the lax laws are a major issue in some states. I support good, honest police and wish the most accountability for bad apples so my opinion on policing isn't linear, I can only speak of Canadian abuses of which I am aware.

You also can't have a guy who shoots multiple people out on bail the next day, that's insanity.

Damn, that's a lot of bloviating but yeah, "Trump needs to go away 'cause FL has showed us the way." ;)

I'll also say that the red or swing states states need to get referendums on abortion "rights" on 2023 ballots ASAP.....It was approved in three states (maybe four) last evening.

It's something America wants to keep in place (with some guardrails) so go ahead and take away the issue from the dems least it bites us in the ass again in '24.....Piss on the bible thumpers.

No he doesn't and he won't!
DeSantis's future is in Trump's fall. The two will never run head to head as candidates. Trump would never run if he considers DeSantis to be a credible threat. And the same with DeSantis.

DeSantis does get the crown for the R party though if there's no Trump.
Trump is going to run. It’s up to DeSantis to decide if he’s going to run against Trump. My best guess is he won’t.

As you always do, you will fall in line and kneel before the chosen one....DeSanctimonious.

Watch...

As you will fall in line and kneel for your 'chosen one', like a good little sheep... even if you are paying $6+ a gallon at the pump, you'll be a dutiful little cock sucker and fall in line and pay whatever it takes. :itsok:

No he doesn't and he won't!
DeSantis's future is in Trump's fall. The two will never run head to head as candidates. Trump would never run if he considers DeSantis to be a credible threat. And the same with DeSantis.

DeSantis does get the crown for the R party though if there's no Trump.

The Neo-cons split the libertarian conservatives and working class from the Conservative brand. Trump brought them back. The Neo-Cons worked OT with the Dem Establishment to destroy Trump, for their own power, not for what was best for America.

Unless Trump is on board one way or another, the GOP are in deep trouble. If Trump is on board, the Dems are in trouble. That's the reality. He doesn't need to be the leader, but he needs to be on-board.

Trump has a big ego so it will be difficult to see him supporting a Primary winner other than himself. The truth is though, he is still very popular no matter how much some just tell us "DeSantis is the new leader!". The absurd, compromised Jan 6th Committee made sure to martyr him.

I said from day one that they were able to build sympathy for a largely unsympathetic character. A billionaire with a beautiful life and family who rubs people the wrong way. If the Establishment had been so successful at running America as they were in turning Trump into a martyr, the U.S would still be the sole super power of the world.

Cheney and her backers are a reminder why the Neo-Con brand is in the wilderness and hurt America, they are thoroughly out of touch with the average American.

Trump is going to run. It’s up to DeSantis to decide if he’s going to run against Trump. My best guess is he won’t.
I think you might be getting it!
Both Trump and DeSantis won't run together.

All the preparations DeSantis has made would be destroyed overnight.

Trump is going to run?

Until he deals with all the criminal charges pending, he's hogtied.
He no longer can make them all go away by intimidation of government authorities.

Lets say that Trump and InSantis both run in 2024 along with Pompeo, Cruz, Noem, etc... It becomes clear that Trump is not the nominee...do you think he runs 3rd party to shaft the GOP?
Too much like work for Trump. He’d have to put together a nationwide staff quickly, but he doesn’t pay. :dunno:

What does it tell you about politics when lefties say "Trump was the biggest loser"? It says that their hatred got in the way of their common sense. Why in the world would the good people of Pennsylvania elect a brain damaged racist freak to the Senate? Because their hatred is so intrenched that they can't think straight.

What does it tell you about politics when lefties say "Trump was the biggest loser"? It says that their hatred got in the way of their common sense. Why in the world would the good people of Pennsylvania elect a brain damaged racist freak to the Senate? Because their hatred is so intrenched that they can't think straight.

Their hatred will be redirected to whoever is the next GOP 'leader',it's nothing new, it's all they have.

Unless Trump is on board one way or another, the GOP are in deep trouble. If Trump is on board, the Dems are in trouble. That's the reality. He doesn't need to be the leader, but he needs to be on-board.

Trump has a big ego so it will be difficult to see him supporting a Primary winner other than himself.

The truth is though, he is still very popular no matter how much some just tell us "DeSantis is the new leader!". The absurd, compromised Jan 6th Committee made sure to martyr him.

I said from day one that they were able to build sympathy for a largely unsympathetic character. A billionaire with a beautiful life and family who rubs people the wrong way. If the Establishment had been so successful at running America as they were in turning Trump into a martyr, the U.S would still be the sole super power of the world.

Cheney and her backers are a reminder why the Neo-Con brand is in the wilderness and hurt America, they are thoroughly out of touch with the average American.
Too many obvious contradictions in that to even attempt to address.
For example, you trying to say that Trump could be on board without being the leader.
Then with your next sentence you contradict yourself.

Take a time out to organize your thoughts.

Last edited:
Lets say that Trump and InSantis both run in 2024 along with Pompeo, Cruz, Noem, etc... It becomes clear that Trump is not the nominee...do you think he runs 3rd party to shaft the GOP?
That's pretty much the only way the Dems win.

Trump should realize he is too old and too divisive, but if DeSantis wins the nomination, we are all fucked over with a M/IC budget of 80% forever because the dog-shit sellout GOP will hold all power for the rest of my life.

Did you see what DeSantis did to uber-commie Miami-Dade?

You should be sucking Trump's dick right now to stop a DeSantis POTUS.

You're going to find that you're quite wrong on that Tommy. Trump will crush DeSantis if DeSantis tries to take him on directly. This is something that will prove out in a very short time when the time comes for the R candidates declaring their intentions. DeSantis will have to lay back in the shadows some way unless he wants to go head to head with Trump and be crushed.

Yes, it has defanged the fascist threat at least temporarily.
I agree, Trump will crush that liddle piss-aunt DeSanctimonious, then he will run and get crushed by ole Sleepy Joe Biden.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Too many obvious contradictions in that to even attempt to address.
For example, you trying to say that Trump could be on board without being the leader.
Then with your next sentence you contradict yourself.

Take a time out to organize your thoughts.

Maybe in your part of Canada they don't have dictionaries or quite possibly you skipped English classes as it wasn't needed in your vocation so you missed the subtleties of the beautiful, flexible, but also precise when needed English language.

One of the great contributions to the world by the English btw.

Per my above assertion:

"Trump has a big ego so it will be difficult to see him supporting a Primary winner other than himself."

The definition of difficult:

dĭf′ĭ-kŭlt″, -kəlt

adjective​

1. Requiring considerable effort or skill; not easy to do or accomplish.
  2. Not easy to endure; full of hardship or trouble; trying.
  3. Not easy to comprehend, solve, or explain

You seem to have supplanted the word "difficult" with "impossible".

impossible

ĭm-pŏs′ə-bəl

adjective​

1. Incapable of having existence or of occurring.
  2. Not capable of being accomplished.
  3. Unacceptable; intolerable.

If you cannot organize your biases and agenda, maybe it's best to avoid reading my posts as you may subconsciously overlook critical words and move right to your agenda without due course.

Forum List

Back