Trump Was the Biggest Loser Last Night and That's a Good Thing

He undermined his policies all the time by speaking out of both sides of his mouth. During his shutdowns he kept on saying we have to open up. He kept on pushing Hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID against the recommendation of the people he put in charge. He kept on giving people false hope saying stupid things like he’s hoping for packed church’s on Easter.

Most importantly he didn’t have any compassion for the families affected by COVID.

I don’t know why you blame Biden for you being poor. The inflation that we’re seeing now has been decades in the making. The president doesn’t equal the economy. Fiscal policy is not as important as how corporations perform and the fed’s monetary policy.
The 2020 GA run off.

Inflation is world wide. How did Biden do that?

He undermined his policies all the time by speaking out of both sides of his mouth. During his shutdowns he kept on saying we have to open up. He kept on pushing Hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID against the recommendation of the people he put in charge. He kept on giving people false hope saying stupid things like he’s hoping for packed church’s on Easter.

Most importantly he didn’t have any compassion for the families affected by COVID.

I don’t know why you blame Biden for you being poor. The inflation that we’re seeing now has been decades in the making. The president doesn’t equal the economy. Fiscal policy is not as important as how corporations perform and the fed’s monetary policy.
I am truly sorry that you are a Biden sycophant.

A serious question for you would be why you are so out of touch with reality?

Did Trump require Hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID? No. Was he treated with Hydroxychloroquine when he had COVID? Yes, he was.

False hope? You need to do better than that. I want specifics and you have none. That is a tribute to your ignorance and unwarranted hatred.

I'll tell you how Biden made me poor!

His policies killed the stock market and my 403B retirement accounts. His inflation caused the fed to raise rates, killing the housing market, costing me $40,000 in the sales price of my home. Because on my health, I was forced to retire and now live with my daughter with no income until I get on social security. Inflation is killing whatever income we have have from my wife's social security. My medical costs me nearly $700 a month now.

You are too stupid to realize that reckless spending led to the inflation we are suffering? Go back to school, dumbass! Your first trip through did not take!

I am truly sorry that you are a Biden sycophant.

A serious question for you would be why you are so out of touch with reality?

Did Trump require Hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID? No. Was he treated with Hydroxychloroquine when he had COVID? Yes, he was.

False hope? You need to do better than that. I want specifics and you have none. That is a tribute to your ignorance and unwarranted hatred.

I'll tell you how Biden made me poor!

His policies killed the stock market and my 403B retirement accounts. His inflation caused the fed to raise rates, killing the housing market, costing me $40,000 in the sales price of my home. Because on my health, I was forced to retire and now live with my daughter with no income until I get on social security. Inflation is killing whatever income we have have from my wife's social security. My medical costs me nearly $700 a month now.

You are too stupid to realize that reckless spending led to the inflation we are suffering? Go back to school, dumbass! Your first trip through did not take!
Sure reckless spending has led to the hyper inflation we’re seeing, but as I said it’s been decades in the making. Why do you absolve Trump from it?

Trump was blessed with a fed that kept on pumping the market, Biden wasn’t so lucky. When it comes to the stock market entities like BlackRock, Goldman Sachs, the fed influence the stock market way more than the president’s fiscal policy. The president doesn’t equal the economy or stock market.

Sure reckless spending has led to the hyper inflation we’re seeing, but as I said it’s been decades in the making. Why do you absolve Trump from it?

Trump was blessed with a fed that kept on pumping the market, Biden wasn’t so lucky. When it comes to the stock market entities like BlackRock, Goldman Sachs, the fed influence the stock market way more than the president’s fiscal policy. The president doesn’t equal the economy or stock market.

What was the inflation rate during the Trump administration?

You are bordering on becoming a world class idiot!

What was the inflation rate during the Trump administration?

You are bordering on becoming a world class idiot!
Trump wasn’t fiscally responsible either, dumbass. The POTUS doesn’t equal the economy. It’s a concept partisan idiots like yourself don’t understand.

Last edited:
No, specifically what are you talking about the $2000. I must have missed it.
Biden promised GA voters if they elected Dems in the run off and gave Dems control of the Senate Dems would cram through a $2,000 Covid gift check. McConnel ran to the microphones to tell GA voters that the GOP had no intention of giving them that money. Trump blew a gasket on McConnel for being that stupid. This virtually guaranteed the Dems would win and they did. Then McConnel had the nerve to blame Trump for losing GA and control of the Senate.

You may remember a stink was raised when Dems actually only gave them $1,400, something about them receiving $600 in prior covid relief.

I could criticize Trump for a lot of things but I'm growing tired of these GOP clowns blaming Trump for their stupid mistakes.

So, where did you get your degree in economics? Probably the same place that AOC got her degree in climatology.
I don’t have a degree in economics, but I worked as a trader on Wall st. For 10 years, and the POTUS doesn’t equal the stock market or economy.

Biden promised GA voters if they elected Dems in the run off and gave Dems control of the Senate Dems would cram through a $2,000 Covid gift check. McConnel ran to the microphones to tell GA voters that the GOP had no intention of giving them that money. Trump blew a gasket on McConnel for being that stupid. This virtually guaranteed the Dems would win and they did. Then McConnel had the nerve to blame Trump for losing GA.

OIP.8afrGrw3yuzigz-HdLNpyQHaFE

Forum List

Back