Trump was 'stunned' by Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's Republican primary victory

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm stunned he can spell his name. i certainly can't. and my last name is Aurtenetxe. anyway, i think Trump is gonna be "Stunned" a lot in the 2022 and 2024 elections!

Trump thinks extortion and threats work.

Georgia is an open primary state. The SOS Repub race had numerous Dems voting for Raffensperger.
This allowed him to get over the 50% threshold & avoid a runoff race.
Dems & RINOs cooked the books again

I voted for Raffenburger because he stood up to Trump's bullying. You're as jaded as Trump.

i'm stunned he can spell his name. i certainly can't. and my last name is Aurtenetxe. anyway, i think Trump is gonna be "Stunned" a lot in the 2022 and 2024 elections!

Trump is like 55-2 on his endorsements this year.

You voted for him because you're a fucking hack....It's no more involved than that.
I was a Republican until we invaded Iraq. Now I reserve the right to vote for intelligent candidates with integrity.

Well considering he is 2 for 5 with his Gubernatorial endorsements so far this year I know that you are full of shit with your "55-2" lie.
Follow me to stay up to speed on world events.

Follow me to stay up to speed on world events.

Use a bullshit source, get a bullshit story. Too bad you are not capable of thinking for yourself.

Trump endorsed Herbster in NE and lost
Trump endorsed Purdue in GA and lost
Trump endorsed McGeachin and lost.

Forum List

Back