trump warns of "Death and Destruction" if he is indicted

Get your head out of the sand boy.... Many, many things have been proven correct that Trump was railing about for year's. You leftist have just got to protect your agenda's and narratives to no end.
“Many things have been proven…”
Obviously not. You sound like Trump. “ people are talking”

Repugnats have no agenda.

Yup. Trump just made up shit, complained about Hillary for two years, then made up more shit.
Blimey, never met anyone like you that blurts out such stupid posts. You had a failed Mueller investigation based on made up Hillary shit over Russia, and you've had a failed Jan 6 Committee based on made up Democrat shit (plus umpteen other crazy nothingburgers) and you have the stupidity to say Trump made up shit on Hillary.

I think you fell off the hospital bed and landed on your head when you were born, what a goofball.

Blimey, never met anyone like you that blurts out such stupid posts. You had a failed Mueller investigation based on made up Hillary shit over Russia, and you've had a failed Jan 6 Committee based on made up Democrat shit (plus umpteen other crazy nothingburgers) and you have the stupidity to say Trump made up shit on Hillary.

I think you fell off the hospital bed and landed on your head when you were born, what a goofball.
You obviously didn’t read the Mueller results. You let Barr do your thinking for you Bubba. Just like now, you let Tucker do it. We have a segment of illiterates raised by Fix News.
You’re also functionally constitutionally illiterate. To trust Trump on anything is fking delusional.

So Trump is inciting his followers to World War III at his rally...

When does his incitement to violence become illegal, with our free speech protections? Ever????

You obviously didn’t read the Mueller results. You let Barr do your thinking for you Bubba. Just like now, you let Tucker do it. We have a segment of illiterates raised by Fix News.
You’re also functionally constitutionally illiterate. To trust Trump on anything is fking delusional.
FAUX is not a news station. It is a Propoganda Arm of the repub party. But I predict that MAGA is about to tear the GOP into two section...the MAGA trump loyal cult and the desantis followers. There is no bottom to the lies and tricks trump will play on his cult. You can expect him to pull out all stops on Ronnie. He has already insinuated Ronnie is a pervert, a groomer, and even Gay.

trump needs to be back in the WH again to protect himself from multiple indictments that are on the horizon. But he will never be elected to anything again. And if the GOP does not give him the nomination in 2024, he will take the party down. Just watch what happens.

Your mind is Mush.....typical MAGA Mush.

What is MAGA? Is it a bad thing?

Grow a Brain.
What are you, an infant? You called me 'MAGA' which I don't know what it means or if it is something good or bad. So I asked you and you replied with this childish 'grow a brain' goo-goo. If there is anything inside your head other than baby talk then answer these questions:

1). What is MAGA?
2). Is it good or bad?
a). If it's good, explain why.
b). If it's bad, explain why.

If you're not an adult stop pretending that you are.
Dick and Jane.jpg

What are you, an infant? You called me 'MAGA' which I don't know what it means or if it is something good or bad. So I asked you and you replied with this childish 'grow a brain' goo-goo. If there is anything inside your head other than baby talk then answer these questions:

1). What is MAGA?
2). Is it good or bad?
a). If it's good, explain why.
b). If it's bad, explain why.

If you're not an adult stop pretending that you are.
View attachment 770017
If you don't know what MAGA is, which is pasted on trump's hat every time he stands before his cult and lies, you are either brain dead or a liar or both. You are a waste of key strokes.

Obviously he is threatening the NY DA. How is he going to react when the Fulton County and DOJ begin to deliberate on a possible indictment? I have never seen anything like this man's reaction and desperation before.

Bragg is a Soros man and is being weeded out. What's happening with Trump is the predicate to push him to the front and center, and then weed the Soros paid Marxist infiltrator Bragg... out. :thup:

I don't trust Trump on anything, so no delusions here. Muller was a nothingburger, the world knows that, but retards like you filed it your "Must hate Trump Religion handbook".

It's clear you sold your cleverness and bought bewilderment years ago.

I don't trust Trump on anything, so no delusions here. Muller was a nothingburger, the world knows that, but retards like you filed it your "Must hate Trump Religion handbook".

Sounds like you are walking on the edge of the MAGA fence. You really are sick of trump, but you think he may be your option in 2024. Your words do not reflect your true feelings. Either you dislike trump or you don't. You don't dislike him. You will vote for him...again.

There is not doubt who and what trump is. He is a treasonous, serial criminal. He has at least three indictments staring at him and he thinks his candidacy and a chance to gain immunity in the WH will save him. He is wrong.

Sounds like you are walking on the edge of the MAGA fence. You really are sick of trump, but you think he may be your option in 2024. Your words do not reflect your true feelings. Either you dislike trump or you don't. You don't dislike him. You will vote for him...again.

There is not doubt who and what trump is. He is a treasonous, serial criminal. He has at least three indictments staring at him and he thinks his candidacy and a chance to gain immunity in the WH will save him. He is wrong.
If I was Leftwing, I wouldn't vote for Trump because of his character, I would scream at the sky and call him a, "Nasty Pasty".

But I'm centre right, so I go by results, who can deliver a good economic environment and strengthen the sovereignty of the nation, so that means I wouldn't vote for Biden.

You go by a person's character, I go by results, you are subjective, I'm objective.

That goes with all presidents and prime minister's.

If you don't know what MAGA is, which is pasted on trump's hat every time he stands before his cult and lies, you are either brain dead or a liar or both. You are a waste of key strokes.
You Americans know nothing about the world at all. But now I understand your problem. You don't know what MAGA is either but just like a parrot ..... "You're a MAGA!" .... without knowing if it is good or bad. That's the center of it - you cannot motivate the "good" or "bad" about it at all. You heard someone else say it and now you think by repeating it you can impress someone by saying it.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Mueller report was redacted and declared non evidence by Barr for one reason only. They gave grounds for conspiracy and Barr was protecting Trump as a fat lazy MFker.

You ‘re a non reader, obviously.

Forum List

Back