Trump wants to award Tiger Woods?

Tiger woods is a rich golf playing adulterer no wonder Trump likes him.

I believe Trump's Medal of Freedom for Tiger Woods is a great idea, but I do see the humor in this.

how does being good at golf fit this...“especially meritorious contributions to the security or national interests of the United States, to world peace, or to cultural or other significant public or private endeavors.
I see Tiger's comeback as all of the above.
If BONOBO had mentioned he might give the MOF to Tiger YOU would have been fucking jumping for joy!

But I thought Trump was a racist.

I was not aware that being racist meant that a person has to hate all races, or that a person has to hate every individual of a given race with such completeness as to equate them to demons from Hell.

I believe Trump's Medal of Freedom for Tiger Woods is a great idea, but I do see the humor in this.

how does being good at golf fit this...“especially meritorious contributions to the security or national interests of the United States, to world peace, or to cultural or other significant public or private endeavors.
If BONOBO had mentioned he might give the MOF to Tiger YOU would have been fucking jumping for joy!

Tigers’s comeback from mostly self inflicted damage adds to the security of the nation?

No fucking wonder you are a Trump worshiper, you have the IQ of a head of cabbage.

As for Obama, I have 1000 times on this forum expressed my disdain for him, repeatedly calling him the 2nd worst POTUS ever and never once praising him, yet you mindless sheep still make these stupid comments

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I’ll give Medal of Freedom to Tiger, Trump tweets

Apparently Trump wants to award Tiger with the medal of freedom.

I know, he is just giving him this medal because he wants us to think that he is not a racist even though he really is.

Now it all makes sense.

foil.0_cinema_1200.0.png

Why does being a good golfer rate the MOF? What the fuck?

He wouldn't be the first golfer, Palmer and Nicklaus have the medal.

List of Presidential Medal of Freedom recipients - Wikipedia

He wouldn't even be the first black golfer. Obama gave one to Charlie Sifford in 2014.

Tigers’s comeback from mostly self inflicted damage adds to the security of the nation?

No fucking wonder you are a Trump worshiper, you have the IQ of a head of cabbage.

As for Obama, I have 1000 times on this forum expressed my disdain for him, repeatedly calling him the 2nd worst POTUS ever and never once praising him, yet you mindless sheep still make these stupid comments

"Tigers’s comeback from mostly self inflicted damage adds to the security of the nation?"
All of his self inflicted damage was from playing golf, GG. So in a sense you stumbled on being right.

"Tigers’s comeback from mostly self inflicted damage adds to the security of the nation?"
All of his self inflicted damage was from playing golf, GG. So in a sense you stumbled on being right.

There was far more damage than that.

I know, he is just giving him this medal because he wants us to think that he is not a racist even though he really is.

Now it all makes sense.

foil.0_cinema_1200.0.png

He wouldn't even be the first black golfer. Obama gave one to Charlie Sifford in 2014.

So now you standard for something being right is if Obama did it?

I never liked Tiger. I always thought he was a smug, self absorbed, robot jerk. He confirmed that with his sex, drug, and alcohol addictions. However, I believe everyone deserves a second chance, and Tiger has made the most of his. He may still be a self absorbed jerk, but he seems to have turned his life around.

Now it all makes sense.

foil.0_cinema_1200.0.png

Looking at the list, it looks like the award has evolved through the years, seems everything is in flux these days.

Now it all makes sense.

foil.0_cinema_1200.0.png

No, my point was it's been done before for similar athletes, in the same sport.

Palmer and Nicklaus were given the award by George H.W. Bush.

Now it all makes sense.

foil.0_cinema_1200.0.png

Looking at the list, it looks like the award has evolved through the years, seems everything is in flux these days.

I don't think the criteria has changed much. It seems to be an award a sitting President can give to people who have contributed something notable to the US in a way said President likes.

I never liked Tiger. I always thought he was a smug, self absorbed, robot jerk. He confirmed that with his sex, drug, and alcohol addictions. However, I believe everyone deserves a second chance, and Tiger has made the most of his. He may still be a self absorbed jerk, but he seems to have turned his life around.

He does, I agree.

I found myself rooting for him on Sunday, something I had never done before.

I think El Chapo should get one . That dude can flat out get some freedom. I'm surprised he isn't out again and hiding in DC. OTOH in USA custody maybe he has access to a personal trainer and cosmetic dentist to tune him up before he chooses to leave......AGAIN

Now it all makes sense.

foil.0_cinema_1200.0.png

It was BONOBO who "put children in cages"!
So I guess it was "right" for Trump to do the same thing right?
'Two rights don't make a wrong'.....right?
You're just pissed off at anything to do with golf b/c you were not qualified to clean the toilets at your local golf course.

Forum List

Back