Trump vs. Iran: How Did Trump Become the Villain?

Reneging on the JCPOA will probably go down as Trump's stupidest move of his presidency, in a whole raft of countless retarded things Trump has done.

Iran attacked a Saudi oil facility in a desperate attempt to drive up global oil prices and fill their own coffers. Trump’s reaction was restrained, because clumsy, reckless warmonger or something.

Bottom line: TDS. The Left will always side with their Islamofascist Masters.

Trump could save a Progressive from a burning building and give them a million dollars and the Progressive will claim Trump groped them and paid them hush money...

I literally hate Trump but the rabid hate by the left for him make me wonder how far they will go to rid the nation of him?

Iran attacked a Saudi oil facility in a desperate attempt to drive up global oil prices and fill their own coffers. Trump’s reaction was restrained, because clumsy, reckless warmonger or something.

Trump could save a Progressive from a burning building and give them a million dollars and the Progressive will claim Trump groped them and paid them hush money...

I literally hate Trump but the rabid hate by the left for him make me wonder how far they will go to rid the nation of him?
Yep. Trump could personally cure cancer and he’ll be attacked for putting doctors out of work.

Yep. Trump could personally cure cancer and he’ll be attacked for putting doctors out of work.

If Trump ended poverty the Progressive would flip out and scream he forced the poor to have better lives...

You hate Trump yet you defend him here every day.

You hate Trump yet you defend him here every day.

No, I just mock those like you with glee...

Big difference Davey...

I truly hope you Impeach him and remove him, so when you start crying about Pence I can mock you even more...

Forum List

Back