Trump vs. DeSantis

Meatball Ron is going to wither in a head to head with Trump. Trump will drag him down into the mud where Donny is the champ.

Biden sexually molested his own daughter (by her account), and you voted for him enthusiastically.
No he didn't. That's just feverish daydreaming by sick people on the right.

If he did, send your evidence to the authorities...and they are familiar with the fake diary entry so don't bother with that.

That's what you got from my post? Projection, much?
Well, I don't care if Biden's ass is wrinkled. I care about all the things he's getting done for Americans and the stability he has brought to relations with our allies.

Republicans are superficial. They care about whether Hillary was ugly or not, and only liked Sarah Palin because they thought she was a hottie, even though she was a dope. Same with the Dakota governor. Can't even remember her name, she's such a lightweight.

Well, I don't care if Biden's ass is wrinkled. I care about all the things he's getting done for Americans and the stability he has brought to relations with our allies.

Republicans are superficial. They care about whether Hillary was ugly or not, and only liked Sarah Palin because they thought she was a hottie, even though she was a dope. Same with the Dakota governor. Can't even remember her name, she's such a lightweight.
Alrighty then. Glad we got that settled.

That wrinkled ass is sitting in the WH while the other orange wrinkled ass is still whining down in Florida! :itsok:
Trump is headed for another rally as Joe hides from the press ever since we discovered his family got millions from China for nothing....

You'd think the current crop of lickspittle Republicans would learn.

Not two days ago, Ron DeSantis was speaking out against the indictment of Trump, and now Trump has repaid the favor by calling DeSantis gay and a groomer.

Never has there been such a large mob of weak-minded, submissive cucks to an eight year old mentality in the history of America.

I'm not the one confused. DeSantis is a groomer and like a good right wing soldier you shamelessly deflected to teachers to cover for him.

Why do you cover for a groomer?
I don't know a lot about the Florida Governor but I'm calling bullshit... lying will not help you....

Forum List

Back