Trump Vs. Cheney in 2024 would be a GREAT matchup

But, I mean is she literally going to change her mind about all that 79%, or will she keep voting with Trump if she moves to yet another state and wins a congressional seat of some retiring Dem?

I do not think she will change to being a Dem. She is a Repub through and through, she just does not worship Trump as you all desire for her to do

I do not think she will change to being a Dem. She is a Repub through and through, she just does not worship Trump as you all desire for her to do
Ok, no wager, because I'm not sure if we ever agreed on that other one.

But, if I'm wrong, I'll admit it. I'll say I'm wrong if she ever runs in a general election as a Republican again, win or lose.

I think it may take one more Republican primary spanking to get her to realize that the Republican party has outgrown her. Or maybe not. She is a shameless opportunist and Allah knows that the Democratic field is wide open.

If she runs as a Democrat, let your ethics be your guide.

Trump bum kissers are apt to bray like intellectually-impaired hyenas when Liz Cheney's conservative credentials are noted.

They are impeccable.

More Conservative Than Other Republicans

liz chaney conservative rating - Search
Propaganda posted by a shill. Nothing relevant to see here.

Ok, no wager, because I'm not sure if we ever agreed on that other one.

But, if I'm wrong, I'll admit it. I'll say I'm wrong if she ever runs in a general election as a Republican again, win or lose.

I think it may take one more Republican primary spanking to get her to realize that the Republican party has outgrown her. Or maybe not. She is a shameless opportunist and Allah knows that the Democratic field is wide open.

If she runs as a Democrat, let your ethics be your guide.

I am more than happy to admit when I am wrong. I do not think she will ever run for public office again.

I am more than happy to admit when I am wrong. I do not think she will ever run for public office again.
Cool.

Whatchu doin' up so early?

Question: Do you think the DNC was wise to back Cheney's opponent, on the grounds that a Trumper will be easier for a Democrat to defeat in November?

Cool.

Whatchu doin' up so early?

Question: Do you think the DNC was wise to back Cheney's opponent, on the grounds that a Trumper will be easier for a Democrat to defeat in November?

I am almost always up this early. For me sleeping in means I do not get up till 6.

Not in Wy. No Dem is going to win there. No state is more solidly Repub than WY.

I see the value of it in other states where the Trumper is a fruitcake.

Forum List

Back