Trump verses the Swamp, why I support Trump.

I understand why people don't like Donald Trtump. In fact, before he got into politics I had little interest in him, thinking of him to be a narcissistic man whore who hung around with the Clintons. I get it. He was a man who funneled millions of dollars to democrats like Chuck Schumer to pay them off so they would allow him to do business in New York, just like the mob used to force people to pay for "protection" so their business would be "safe" from bad things happening to them. I could not even stomach to watch his little shows on TV.

But today, Trump is being accused of paying off a whore to keep quiet, even though it was for consensual sex that may have been immoral, but not illegal. It surprises no one. not even me.

However, we have an entire Federal government that is far worse. We have an entire US Congress that hat paid off women over the years to the tune of $17 million dollars for sexual harassment and assault so they would keep quiet, something that is not legal. And to boot, they did not even bother to use their own money to pay these women to keep silent like Trump did. No, they used your money, taxpayer money.

So Congress stole your money to hide their illegal sexual assaults. Trump in comparison, is a saint.

What seems the most odd to me is that this is all out in the open, being reported by CNN, yet we are not allowed to know the names of the wrong doers, nor are we to expect justice from them in any way? End of story? Really?

This is why I support Donald Trump. As miserable as his moral standards have been in the past, it is still head and shoulders above the Swamp, which for me, is as low as the human race can get. They are the ultimate evil.

Whatever bad thing Trump has done in the past, the Swamp has done a hundred times worse.

Great post.

I am kinda dealing with the Lefty mindset which you vaguely allude to in your thesis.

My fuckin' mother in law.

Nice woman. Completely clueless.

Like most Democrat voters, she isn't actually some Antifa or BLM radical - she even decries much of the cultural rot and devolution ushered in by this latest manifestation of "The Left".

But, God save us all - she simply cannot conceive of a universe in which Donald J. Trump is the good guy.

And this mental block, this personality obsession aversion; utterly prevents any real progress for her to suss out the Soros foreign outside assault on America.

Trump is the ultimate paradox. You couldn't ask for better in terms of a wrecking ball to disembowel the corrupt system and avenge us, but he's also the perfect "foil" for Normy simpletons who are all too easily brainwashed by the very villains they should be able to attribute their problems to.

Sad, but true.

Of course, she resides in a deep blue state.

So fuck her anyway.

In reality, it was the FBI director making his speach days before the actual election where he definately spoke out of turn and may have told the truth but it wasn't up to him to say it. All the crap aside, this is how Rump won.

No.

We all know that Democrats can't win an honest election.

We also know your big tech. overlords suppressed truthful information and promoted misinformation.. that's corruption in my book.

.and btw a lot of dead people voted and not just the dead heads..
We don't know unless there is proof. Do you you have any?

I understand why people don't like Donald Trtump. In fact, before he got into politics I had little interest in him, thinking of him to be a narcissistic man whore who hung around with the Clintons. I get it. He was a man who funneled millions of dollars to democrats like Chuck Schumer to pay them off so they would allow him to do business in New York, just like the mob used to force people to pay for "protection" so their business would be "safe" from bad things happening to them. I could not even stomach to watch his little shows on TV.

But today, Trump is being accused of paying off a whore to keep quiet, even though it was for consensual sex that may have been immoral, but not illegal. It surprises no one. not even me.

However, we have an entire Federal government that is far worse. We have an entire US Congress that hat paid off women over the years to the tune of $17 million dollars for sexual harassment and assault so they would keep quiet, something that is not legal. And to boot, they did not even bother to use their own money to pay these women to keep silent like Trump did. No, they used your money, taxpayer money.

So Congress stole your money to hide their illegal sexual assaults. Trump in comparison, is a saint.

What seems the most odd to me is that this is all out in the open, being reported by CNN, yet we are not allowed to know the names of the wrong doers, nor are we to expect justice from them in any way? End of story? Really?

This is why I support Donald Trump. As miserable as his moral standards have been in the past, it is still head and shoulders above the Swamp, which for me, is as low as the human race can get. They are the ultimate evil.

Whatever bad thing Trump has done in the past, the Swamp has done a hundred times worse.
I'm not a huge fan of Trump's personality and verbose nature. I don't generally watch his speeches or his interviews because he seems obsessed talking about himself and his accomplishments. I find this behavior, off-putting. I also disagreed with him on his alliance with the woke, LGBTQ+Pedophile community; his love for the Covid "jab"; and his lean towards intrusions on our 2nd Amendment rights (banning bump stocks & suggesting red flag laws).

But I, too, realize that his current persecutions are politically-based, which I find reprehensible. Especially when his persecutors are, themselves, habitual criminals. And even though I have a few things against Trump ... he'd get my vote in the next Presidential election. It may be too late to save America, but if anyone could pull it off ... Trump's the only name that comes to mind.

We don't know unless there is proof. Do you you have any?
Plenty .. but it's pretty obvious if you don't know by now you're, well, hopeless..
btw. welcome to the USMB and try to stand out from the rest, it would be refreshing.. :beer:

You are retarded.
Clearly you have no answer, and thus resorted to a response child would make. I was hoping for better, but you do hold a position that is almost impossible to defend, so I sort of understand the temptation to just throw a tantrum. I thought most posters here were older adults. Perhaps you are an exception?

Plenty .. but it's pretty obvious if you don't know by now you're, well, hopeless..
btw. welcome to the USMB and try to stand out from the rest, it would be refreshing.. :beer:

He appears to be massively retarded.
He'll blend right in.

Forum List

Back