Trump urges gun owners to shoot Clinton

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
He said 'second amendment' people can take care of clinton. It is obviously meant as a call to not vote for her but there has got to be a secret code in what he said. He may have secretly transmitted his instructions by some kind of eye-blinking code. He probably blinked "kill kill kill" and all hell will break loose. CNN...don't film his eyes or gun owers might get the final sequence to unleash their fury on her.

He said 'second amendment' people can take care of clinton. It is obviously meant as a call to not vote for her but there has got to be a secret code in what he said. He may have secretly transmitted his instructions by some kind of eye-blinking code. He probably blinked "kill kill kill" and all hell will break loose. CNN...don't film his eyes or gun owers might get the final sequence to unleash their fury on her.
Link?

Link?
Trump says 'Second Amendment people' could stop Clinton

Link?
Link my ass, just watch the fuckin news. This guy is completely out of touch with reality and its time you nuts get with it. The man is dangerous and unfiltered and I'm begging you walnuts to please please please find another fool for your party, this guy is insane!!

Link?
Link my ass, just watch the fuckin news. This guy is completely out of touch with reality and its time you nuts get with it. The man is dangerous and unfiltered and I'm begging you walnuts to please please please find another fool for your party, this guy is insane!!
1. What he really said can be figured out in the link I posted above
2. Would it even be illegal to protect one´s rights?

Uhm he meant as a voting bloc.....must EVERYTHING be explained to the left?
Nice try, Bi-Catfish.....who's next?
I've never in my life, seen so many idiots defend each other on a daily basis. Every day these morons come here to defend some outlandish bullshit this mad man has said and every single day they make themselves and this country the joke of the world. But, if one thing is certain, you can't stop nuts from churning peanut butter bars, ie a new Trump product to be made in Mexico....and you heard it hear first!!

Forum List

Back