Trump underperformed in most counties where he held large rallies

Christ_on_a_croissant

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2020
I wonder if local voters — stuck working from home, or jobless thanks to the pandemic — were turned off by rallies that ignored state health orders regarding social distancing, large gatherings, and face masks.

There were 30 Trump campaign stops in that period, according to an NBC News tally, in states from Arizona to Nebraska to Pennsylvania. In five counties that Trump visited he saw better results than he did in 2016, but in the remaining 25 his margins of victory got smaller, his margin of defeat grew or the county flipped Democratic.

Last edited:
according to an NBC News tally,
NBC the king of fake news. ... :cuckoo:
Hardly fake. It should have actually been expected.

Trump had all the internal polling, and it showed where he was losing ground, and where he was winning ground. And you don't campaign where you're winning, because you already have 90% of the voters you're ever going to get there.

You campaign where you're losing, where you dropped from 90% down to 50%. And a campaign stop can garner you an extra 30 - 40%

I wonder if local voters — stuck working from home, or jobless thanks to the pandemic — were turned off by rallies that ignored state health orders regarding social distancing, large gatherings, and face masks.

There were 30 Trump campaign stops in that period, according to an NBC News tally, in states from Arizona to Nebraska to Pennsylvania. In five counties that Trump visited he saw better results than he did in 2016, but in the remaining 25 his margins of victory got smaller, his margin of defeat grew or the county flipped Democratic.
4o93w1.jpg

So you would believe it, if it came from FOX News.
So I should trust Rupert Murdoch rather than Michael Bloomberg?

I trow not.

Those guys have all the money in the world, but that's not enough for them. They want the power to force us to do things we do not want to do, and to prohibit us from doing things that we do not want to do. It is worth more than anything in the world to them to keep us in the chains of Democratic Party slavery.

So you would believe it, if it came from FOX News.
So I should trust Rupert Murdoch rather than Michael Bloomberg?

I trow not.

Those guys have all the money in the world, but that's not enough for them. They want the power to force us to do things we do not want to do, and to prohibit us from doing things that we do not want to do. It is worth more than anything in the world to them to keep us in the chains of Democratic Party slavery.

Maybe they should be poor like Trump, he can really relate to the everyday poor man.

Under-performed, or the Domination program made sure that more Trump votes were switched to Biden in those areas?
I think it was the latter.

Forum List

Back