Trump Tupelo Rally: 27% Democrat, 20% Black and 24% Were Sideline Voters

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Brad Parscale ✔ @parscale Data from Friday’s Mississippi rally:

✅ 16,432 voters identified

✅ 24% voted once or less in last 4 elections (12% in zero)

✅ 27% Democrat

✅ 20% Black

More winning numbers that will help secure #FourMoreYears for @realDonaldTrump!

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

Waiting for the ABNORMALS HATE!......Too bad heads on the left dont really explode!

Fake news
Who knows. The Republican Tate Reeves campaign is about not letting Washington into Mississippi, and his opponent Jim Hood sided with democrats who sued and rioted after election to deny Trump his office. Hood's campaign is for expanding Medicaid with no cost to individual taxpayers and a added gas tax for road and bridge repairs. Reeves will win by probably 5% which is close for here, although to make sure a Black is never governor the 1912 constititution requires the winner to get 50% plus one and 55% of the counties, and if not the election goes to the state house of reps.

I'm not really sure why Hood left his safe attorney general spot, besides he may be bored after 12 years or so. And the gopers running for auditor and Lt. Gov are good people. We have to suffer 8 years of Reeves though. And he's not even well liked by republicans.

✅ 27% Democrat

✅ 20% Black

Waiting for the ABNORMALS HATE!......Too bad heads on the left dont really explode!

Yyyyeeeaahhhh you ah, you DO realize that going to see a freak show is not the same as "voting" ----------- right?

How many freak shows do you think Tupelo gets? Ever been there? I have. I can tell you the biggest even that normally takes place is during the night in the winter when it freezes and the fire department comes out to chop the dogs off the fireplugs.

From the article: "The Trump campaign released data on the rally attendees following the event."

I'm sure there is no embellishment there

✅ 27% Democrat

✅ 20% Black

Yyyyeeeaahhhh you ah, you DO realize that going to see a freak show is not the same as "voting" ----------- right?

How many freak shows do you think Tupelo gets? Ever been there? I have. I can tell you the biggest even that normally takes place is during the night in the winter when it freezes and the fire department comes out to chop the dogs off the fireplugs.
It is in the middle of nowhere, and also literally in Jim Hood's back yard. Trump is sealing the deal for Tate Reeves by ginning up gop vote up there.

✅ 27% Democrat

✅ 20% Black

Bet you said the same shit about his rally's in 2016....and you see what that lead to!

✅ 27% Democrat

✅ 20% Black

That is not true. Yes we are ass backwards in Miss-sippi, but we do not let people parade the disabled and mock them.

Wait, Trump came here for a rally, right? Fuck me, and never mind.

✅ 27% Democrat

✅ 20% Black

That is not true. Yes we are ass backwards in Miss-sippi, but we do not let people parade the disabled and mock them.

Yeah I come from a long line of Mississippians, and I've been to Tupelo. But in full disclosure I stole the dogs on the fireplug story from Gamble Rogers.

As others pointed out the "numbers" apparently come from the same source that thinks the Bronx is in Germany and it's linked to Jim Fucking Hoft's Hateway Plunder site soooooooooooo........... :eusa_hand:

✅ 27% Democrat

✅ 20% Black

Yeah I come from a long line of Mississippians, and I've been to Tupelo. But in full disclosure I stole the dogs on the fireplug story from Gamble Rogers.

As others pointed out the "numbers" apparently come from the same source that thinks the Bronx is in Germany and it's linked to Jim Fucking Hoft's Hateway Plunder site soooooooooooo........... :eusa_hand:
I've never been in Tupelo at night. It's way the fuck out in nowhere. The entire right upper hand side of the state is in nowhere's ville.

Forum List

Back