Trump trolled by neighbours - "worst president ever"

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much money has to be thrown down for this form of activity. We all know that it isn't free.

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, if any money is going to be spent, it should go towards a favorite, but then again, maybe it is going towards a favorite. :D :D :D

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'll just stand over here and LMAO. Good Lord.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much money has to be thrown down for this form of activity. We all know that it isn't free.

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, if any money is going to be spent, it should go towards a favorite, but then again, maybe it is going towards a favorite. :D :D :D
Money going into the economy.

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score

Holly

Its just a few hundred quid over here Holly. Probably a lot cheaper over there where everyone owns a small plane..

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score

I love this .Its great that folk care enough. Is there a crowdfunding site for this ?
Dump was such a lousy, lazy, incompetent fuckup even Nixon and Bush Jr are relieved he holds the honor of Worst Prez Ever.
Dubya must be on his knees in gratitude.

Lastamender

Platinum Member
Reaction score

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score

Holly

Its just a few hundred quid over here Holly. Probably a lot cheaper over there where everyone owns a small plane..
I don't own a plane of any size.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bob Blaylock

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I love this .Its great that folk care enough. Is there a crowdfunding site for this ?
Ignorant Brits should worry about their own degenerate shithole of a country, and not concern themselves with the goings on in a country on the other side of the world from them, about which they know nothing and in which they have no standing.

themirrorthief

Gold Member
Reaction score

Dump was such a lousy, lazy, incompetent fuckup even Nixon and Bush Jr are relieved he holds the honor of Worst Prez Ever.
and your opinion is worth nothing....

Winco

Gold Member
Reaction score
Joe Biden is so much better than 45.

Biden>45

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Until any president throws more Americans into concentration camps than he did, the scumbag fdr will hold that title. I'm sure you have a great appreciation for George W Bush, right?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List