Trump trolled by neighbours - "worst president ever"

1611584276030.png

This is another message. Melania probably paid for this one.

I wonder how much money has to be thrown down for this form of activity. We all know that it isn't free.

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, if any money is going to be spent, it should go towards a favorite, but then again, maybe it is going towards a favorite. :D :D :D

I wonder how much money has to be thrown down for this form of activity. We all know that it isn't free.

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, if any money is going to be spent, it should go towards a favorite, but then again, maybe it is going towards a favorite. :D :D :D
Money going into the economy.

Holly

Its just a few hundred quid over here Holly. Probably a lot cheaper over there where everyone owns a small plane..

I love this .Its great that folk care enough. Is there a crowdfunding site for this ?
Dump was such a lousy, lazy, incompetent fuckup even Nixon and Bush Jr are relieved he holds the honor of Worst Prez Ever.
Dubya must be on his knees in gratitude.

Holly

Its just a few hundred quid over here Holly. Probably a lot cheaper over there where everyone owns a small plane..
I don't own a plane of any size.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I love this .Its great that folk care enough. Is there a crowdfunding site for this ?

Ignorant Brits should worry about their own degenerate shithole of a country, and not concern themselves with the goings on in a country on the other side of the world from them, about which they know nothing and in which they have no standing.

Dump was such a lousy, lazy, incompetent fuckup even Nixon and Bush Jr are relieved he holds the honor of Worst Prez Ever.
and your opinion is worth nothing....

Until any president throws more Americans into concentration camps than he did, the scumbag fdr will hold that title. I'm sure you have a great appreciation for George W Bush, right?

Forum List

Back