Trump Tried to Steal My Vote, and He Needs to go to Jail for it.

Sure thing, bozo.

Sure thing.

:laughing0301:

Well here's one thing we know. So far the trials aren't going well for Trump. Already people are flipping on him. That IT worker at Mara Lago now Sidney Powell???

I think Sidney should spend the rest of her life in jail. She's a traitor. She's like one of those evil advisors who had the Kings ear back in the Knights of the Round table days. You know the advisor who has the king hooked on drugs and the king does whatever the advisor tells them.

Everyone around Trump told him sir, you lost. Only about 30 people went along with the idea of not conceding the results. Meet them. I wonder how many will flip.

Trump's Save America political action committee has paid nearly $37 million to more than 60 law firms and individual attorneys since January

I would feel sorry for Sidney but she was a willing participant.
/---/ And how long are those rounded up on Jan 6 going to languish in jail without a trial? Any fake outrage over that?

They are they belong, and you should be there as well.
Someone just told me they were at the Jan 6 insurrection. Said "I can't say any more about that". Who the hell just told me that? Or did I dream it or did I see that on TV? I just remember someone nutty telling me they were at the Jan 6th insurrection. And I was surprised they were bragging about it. That's going to bother me until I remember who told me that. Was it someone at the dog park?

/---/ And how long are those rounded up on Jan 6 going to languish in jail without a trial? Any fake outrage over that?
Most of the people arrested were allowed to go free while their cases worked their way through court. Judges decided a smaller group — often those facing the most serious charges or those who prosecutors worried might flee the country — should be locked up while they awaited trial.

.... including people linked by prosecutors to the Proud Boys, the Oath Keepers and QAnon — in one section of the jail for a protracted period has had unintended consequences.

Initially, the inmates seemed so unified and bonded that a defense attorney told a judge the jail had developed a "cult-like" atmosphere. Experts on extremism worried that the jail was radicalizing the inmates. But recently, conflicts have blown up between the inmates and grown into what another attorney referred to as a "schism" and what an inmate compared to a "middle school lunchroom."

Many of the inmates declined to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and were restrictedfrom going to the barbershop or getting in-person visits.

"Being incarcerated with a group of people who are from vastly different backgrounds, income brackets, education levels and viewpoints — compounded with the stress of solitary confinement, being away from our loved ones and looking down the barrel of 6- to 15-year prison sentences — is very stressful, so naturally there is going to be tension

A handful of inmates said their experience of being arrested had turned them away from Donald Trump. "I stopped caring about politics because that's what got me incarcerated," said one inmate, "and I don't ever want to be a pawn in someone else's game again." Another said he would never go to another political rally in his life.

Most of the people arrested were allowed to go free while their cases worked their way through court. Judges decided a smaller group — often those facing the most serious charges or those who prosecutors worried might flee the country — should be locked up while they awaited trial.

.... including people linked by prosecutors to the Proud Boys, the Oath Keepers and QAnon — in one section of the jail for a protracted period has had unintended consequences.

Initially, the inmates seemed so unified and bonded that a defense attorney told a judge the jail had developed a "cult-like" atmosphere. Experts on extremism worried that the jail was radicalizing the inmates. But recently, conflicts have blown up between the inmates and grown into what another attorney referred to as a "schism" and what an inmate compared to a "middle school lunchroom."

Many of the inmates declined to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and were restrictedfrom going to the barbershop or getting in-person visits.

"Being incarcerated with a group of people who are from vastly different backgrounds, income brackets, education levels and viewpoints — compounded with the stress of solitary confinement, being away from our loved ones and looking down the barrel of 6- to 15-year prison sentences — is very stressful, so naturally there is going to be tension

A handful of inmates said their experience of being arrested had turned them away from Donald Trump. "I stopped caring about politics because that's what got me incarcerated," said one inmate, "and I don't ever want to be a pawn in someone else's game again." Another said he would never go to another political rally in his life.
/----/ "and I don't ever want to be a pawn in someone else's game again."
All he has to do is join BLM or Antifa and they can loot and burn at will.

Here's one

Federal prosecutors have accused Hale-Cusanelli, a former Army reservist, of being a white supremacist and Holocaust denier. Hale-Cusanelli allegedly breached the Capitol on Jan. 6 but has not been accused of violence or property damage. He has pleaded not guilty but was detained before trial because a federal judge found that he posed a danger to the community.

1697748073398.png

Here's one

Federal prosecutors have accused Hale-Cusanelli, a former Army reservist, of being a white supremacist and Holocaust denier. Hale-Cusanelli allegedly breached the Capitol on Jan. 6 but has not been accused of violence or property damage. He has pleaded not guilty but was detained before trial because a federal judge found that he posed a danger to the community.

View attachment 845388
Tim had a jury trial

Well here's one thing we know. So far the trials aren't going well for Trump. Already people are flipping on him. That IT worker at Mara Lago now Sidney Powell???

I think Sidney should spend the rest of her life in jail. She's a traitor. She's like one of those evil advisors who had the Kings ear back in the Knights of the Round table days. You know the advisor who has the king hooked on drugs and the king does whatever the advisor tells them.

Everyone around Trump told him sir, you lost. Only about 30 people went along with the idea of not conceding the results. Meet them. I wonder how many will flip.

:blahblah:

Yes, bankrupt the accused until they accept defeat, a plea deal, then promise to testify to. whatever the prosecutors dictate.

Our courts have become tyrants. Only billionaires can afford court.

Didn't you make that shit up when Michael Cohen went to jail? If that were true, why is he still testifying against Trump? He's a former lawyer of Trump's who tells you don't trust the man. He's a con man.

Then there's Sidney Powell and Jenna Ellis. That's three Trump lawyers who aren't going to take the fall for Trump. Well, Cohen already did. But those other two lawyers broke the law and they aren't going to jail for Trump. They know Trump will forget about them while they rot.

Unless he can pardon them.

But he won't because they aren't being loyal.

Jenna will give great testimony on the plot to overturn the election.

Jenna Ellis, a pro-Trump lawyer who amplified former President Donald J. Trump’s baseless claims of election fraud as part of what she called a legal “elite strike force team,” pleaded guilty on Tuesday as part of a deal with prosecutors in Georgia.
Addressing a judge in an Atlanta courtroom, she tearfully expressed regret for taking part in efforts to keep Mr. Trump in power after he lost the 2020 election.
Ms. Ellis, 38, pleaded guilty to a charge of aiding and abetting false statements and writings, a felony. She is the fourth defendant to plead guilty in the Georgia case, which charged Mr. Trump and 18 others with conspiring to overturn the 2020 presidential election in Mr. Trump’s favor.
Ms. Ellis agreed to be sentenced to five years of probation, pay $5,000 in restitution and perform 100 hours of community service. She has already written an apology letter to the citizens of Georgia, and she agreed to cooperate fully with prosecutors as the case progresses.

Prosecutors struck plea deals last week with Kenneth Chesebro, an architect of the effort to deploy fake Trump electors in Georgia and other swing states, and Sidney Powell, an outspoken member of Mr. Trump’s legal team who spun wild conspiracy claims in the aftermath of the election.
Late last month, Scott Hall, a bail bondsman charged along with Ms. Powell with taking part in a breach of voting equipment and data at a rural Georgia county’s elections office, pleaded guilty in the case.

Forum List

Back