Trump Tried to Steal My Vote, and He Needs to go to Jail for it.

Sure is. 91 counts, baby!

tenor.gif

The evidence is here.
The evidence is real, credible, and corroborated by multiple sources.
The evidence has Trump caught on tape.

Trump literally tried to steal people's vote and change the results of a free and fair election.
Just because you don't like the results of an election doesn't mean you get to illegally change these results.

This is what a real criminal indictment looks like, real charges, with overwhelming credible evidence to support them.

There is no evidence at all. Certainly nothing credible or real.

Like the charges dumped on Trump, the Bunker is full of shit.

I will accept the verdict. So will you. Trump will have to.
Wrong. Instead, I assume (depending on the particular jurisdiction), Trump will get a verdict of “guilty.” I won’t accept it. And Trump won’t have to, either.

Did you ever hear of a thing we like to call an “appeal,” Retarded Horses?

There is no evidence at all. Certainly nothing credible or real.

Like the charges dumped on Trump, the Bunker is full of shit.
to say there is no evidence against Trump is to deny fact based reality

MAGA trash are so fucking gone they need to live on Mars permanently to avoid accepting the reality of the extreme and vicious evidence clearly indicating Trump is guilty Af on multiple counts.

to say there is no evidence against Trump is to deny fact based reality

No. It’s to deny your fictional based imbecility.
MAGA trash are so fucking gone they need to live on Mars permanently to avoid accepting the reality of the extreme and vicious evidence clearly indicating Trump is guilty Af on multiple counts.
You libturds and “progressives” are in absolute denial of the fact that your petty god, Potato, and his family are the corrupt ones.

You deny all evidence of same. You’re a moron and a liar, but at least you remain unconvincing.

Last edited:
No. It’s to deny your fictional based imbecility.

You libturds and “progressives” are in absolute denial of the fact that your petty god, Potato, and his family are the corrupt ones.

You deny all evidence of same. You’re a moron and a liar, but at least you remain unconvincing.
AHAHAHAHAHA !!
Great comeback loser

Guess what, we have real deal factual evidence, video evidence, audio evidence, credible evidence, and a lot of it. Everyone credible across the board has said the evidence is devastating to Trump. We can all see the credible evidence.

Nobody credible has said there is anything bad against Biden. There is literally nothing against Biden, anbd the Devon Archer testimony was a huge fail, like the failed AZ audit.

You live in denial of fact based reality, you are too much of a pussy to accept the facts and are reduced to crying like a pussy.

Enjoy the Trump trial and watching the evidence destroy Trump.

AHAHAHAHAHA !!
Great comeback loser

Guess what, we have real deal factual evidence, video evidence, audio evidence, credible evidence, and a lot of it.

No. You really don’t. You have some factoids at your disposal which you try to cram in like square pegs into the small round holes. The reason they don’t fit, though, you chump,

Everyone credible across the board has said the evidence is devastating to Trump.

False. A few very unserious shit heads have made that claim.

We can all see the credible evidence.

False. You see bullshit and imagine you’re looking at golden treasure.
Nobody credible has said there is anything bad against Biden.

Your ASSessment of who is credible is as muddle headed as the rest of your alleged “thinking.” The reality is, the House investigation into the Brandon Crime Family is showing an awful lot of likely criminality.
There is literally nothing against Biden, anbd the Devon Archer testimony was a huge fail, like the failed AZ audit.
There is literally a massive amount against the Brandon crime family with much more being incrementally piled on. And Devon Archer’s testimony is far more damaging than you simpletons can fathom. 👍
You live in denial of fact based reality,

No no. That’s you. And it’s you projecting.

You wouldn’t know a fact if it was crammed up yiur ass.
you are too much of a pussy to accept the facts and are reduced to crying like a pussy.
I’m the one who does accept facts. You’re in massive denial, you stanky twat.
Enjoy the Trump trial and watching the evidence destroy Trump.

It’s gonna be a while before any Trump trial, you shit stain. I kind of anticipate enjoying the Potato impeachment proceedings, first.

No. You really don’t. You have some factoids at your disposal which you try to cram in like square pegs into the small round holes. The reason they don’t fit, though, you chump,

False. A few very unserious shit heads have made that claim.

False. You see bullshit and imagine you’re looking at golden treasure.

Your ASSessment of who is credible is as muddle headed as the rest of your alleged “thinking.” The reality is, the House investigation into the Brandon Crime Family is showing an awful lot of likely criminality.

There is literally a massive amount against the Brandon crime family with much more being incrementally piled on. And Devon Archer’s testimony is far more damaging than you simpletons can fathom. 👍

No no. That’s you. And it’s you projecting.

You wouldn’t know a fact if it was crammed up yiur ass.

I’m the one who does accept facts. You’re in massive denial, you stanky twat.

It’s gonna be a while before any Trump trial, you shit stain. I kind of anticipate enjoying the Potato impeachment proceedings, first.
Like I said you deny fact based reality.

Trump's trial is going to be a vicious gut punch for you people.
Hunter Biden was already investigated for 5 years and they found nothing, and Devon Archer testified, and it was nothing.

Its obvious form your post you are 16 years old and clueless to the facts. You can repeat any lie you want, but in court and the real world, the evidence against Trump is overwhelming and credible, because we can see it.

Forum List

Back