Trump Tops Obama in "2020's Most Admired" Gallup Poll

Ok. Which one of you 6-percenters chose Biden?

Trump ends Obama's 12-year run as most admired man: Gallup

"President Trump has ended former President Obama's 12-year run as the most admired man in America, edging out his predecessor in the annual Gallup survey released Tuesday.

Eighteen percent of the survey's respondents named Trump as their most admired man, compared to 15 percent who named Obama and 6 percent who named President-elect Joe Biden. Three percent named National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci, while two percent said Pope Francis."

Trump ends Obama's 12-year run as most admired man: Gallup

I thought Michelle was the most admired man?

I don't need a Strong Man in power, I need someone who stands up for basic principles and doesn't allow cults of idiots and Communist hugging flakes to run them out of town. Too many have sacrificed to allow some weaklings to stand by as human liberty is squashed.

You mean like the way he caved on the covid relief pork?

President Trump best President ever! Bless him!:yes_text12:

1609294790670.png

One of the most racist Presidents ever.

As with Churchill and most great leaders in history, people only start appreciating their greatness once they have left office.

Well OB had a good run for what 12 years which include some years that Trump was president. Let wait and see what happens next year. They need to have a least inspired man poll just for laughs.

And? Since Obama's been largely out of the news for four years and we've seen nothing but Trump 24x7 over the last year or so, is this really a shock? No. What is pathetic is that the difference in popularity is only 3%. So a man who's been in the news nonstop beats out his predecessor who's been largely absent from public view for the last four years? Someone alert the media!!!...oh wait..nevermind. It was only a 3% difference. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
And its been all bad news from the leftist media spinning all sorts of shit about Trump---seems the american populace has caught on to this game.

Forum List

Back