Trump too good for Camp David

For 80 years, Camp David has served as a Presidential retreat for weekends and to entertain dignitaries in an isolated environment

Evidently, it does not meet the Trump family standards

Camp David neighbors say Trump should visit to see what 'rustic' looks like

“Camp David is very rustic, it's nice, you'd like it,’’ President Trump said in an interview last month with two European newspapers. “You know how long you'd like it? For about 30 minutes.’’

So?
You screamed and yelled every day at the cost of Obamas trips, yet you don't say a word about Trumps, which will add up to far far more
Camp David is a run down .gov building....only suitable for the likes of Obama......

Trump never did strike me as the great outdoors kind of person.

During the campaign, Trump talked about his fondness for guns

Camp David has some fine shooting ranges. Let Trump teach Lord Barron some of the manly arts
He can even buy him a bb gun
A lot of people from NYC born and raised are creeped out by the great outdoors. I can't tell you how many people I've met who come up here for a peaceful vacation, then can't sleep because there is no background noise of traffic, no street lights or sirens at night. They're scared of long roads with no signs of civilization and freak out there are no 24/7 stores.

Tough guy gang members from Lawrence and Boston admit they're scared of the long patches of woods the buses drive through on their way to Job Corps. I had to accompany a fellow caseworker once to a home that required walking a short path through the woods, she was so nervous about it. The way she had described it, I wore my hiking boots and made her collect a walking stick. It was definitely not anything resembling scary--you could see the house almost immediately and there were no obstacles. It was just a clear dirt path. She was brought up in Boston, tough as nails and not afraid of anything or anybody. But trees, apparently.
What a pathetic excuse for Trump pissing away millions of dollars for nothing. Its an ego trip for him, sis.

Well excuse me. I thought they were in Florida. My mistake.

Mistakes happen dumbass.

you are the one that started with the brain thing, if you cannot run with the big dogs stay on the porch little boy.

Of course you have never made a mistake.

Its easy to see that because you are intolerant of those that admit to making mistakes.

How bout you fuck the hell off since your a big dog and all. Asshole.

One more time for the reading impaired, you started this whole thing when you suggested someone buy a brain. If you are going to insult people's inteligence, make sure you get your facts straight, that is trolling 101. If you are going to try and be a troll, you need to up your game a bit.

Well excuse me. I thought they were in Florida. My mistake.

Mistakes happen dumbass.

you are the one that started with the brain thing, if you cannot run with the big dogs stay on the porch little boy.

Of course you have never made a mistake.

Its easy to see that because you are intolerant of those that admit to making mistakes.

How bout you fuck the hell off since your a big dog and all. Asshole.

One more time for the reading impaired, you started this whole thing when you suggested someone buy a brain. If you are going to insult people's inteligence, make sure you get your facts straight, that is trolling 101. If you are going to try and be a troll, you need to up your game a bit.

No. I said grow a brain.

One more time.

I made a mistake and admitted to it. You are the intolerant one. Maybe you should up your game.

For 80 years, Camp David has served as a Presidential retreat for weekends and to entertain dignitaries in an isolated environment

“Camp David is very rustic, it's nice, you'd like it,’’ President Trump said in an interview last month with two European newspapers. “You know how long you'd like it? For about 30 minutes.’’

So?
You screamed and yelled every day at the cost of Obamas trips, yet you don't say a word about Trumps, which will add up to far far more

I have no problem with the POTUS taking a vacation.

The problem I do have is the first lady, all her relatives and anyone else she can cram into AF One vacationing all over Europe when the economy is in the crapper and unemployment is through the roof.

When the first lady vacationed, she covered the hotel and food expenses for all of her personal guests. Now we have trump who is going to wind up spnding hundreds of millions of dollars more than obama ever spent, and you say nothing.
Do you know that his sons were in the UAE recently doing business for the company and we the tax payer paid about $100,000 for security

So?
Camp David is a run down .gov building....only suitable for the likes of Obama......
you are for as usual. You know zero about it, scum

So?

The problem I do have is the first lady, all her relatives and anyone else she can cram into AF One vacationing all over Europe when the economy is in the crapper and unemployment is through the roof.

When the first lady vacationed, she covered the hotel and food expenses for all of her personal guests. Now we have trump who is going to wind up spnding hundreds of millions of dollars more than obama ever spent, and you say nothing.
Do you know that his sons were in the UAE recently doing business for the company and we the tax payer paid about $100,000 for security

And you know this how??

Oh and for all you know Trump is paying each time he uses Air Force one for his trips to Florida. Hell. If they'd let him he'd use his own jet.

So?

And you know this how??

Oh and for all you know Trump is paying each time he uses Air Force one for his trips to Florida. Hell. If they'd let him he'd use his own jet.
Try reading sometime, something other than right wing news. Its costing the taxpayer $500,000 per day to secure Trump tower in NYC. That alone is $180 mil per year

No. I said grow a brain.

One more time.

I made a mistake and admitted to it. You are the intolerant one. Maybe you should up your game.

Why did you find it necessary to insult people in your initial post and why are you crying like a 4 year old when someone does it back to you? Are you the only one allowed to do such things?

Who gives a shit, he goes where he wants to go that's his right…

Trump never did strike me as the great outdoors kind of person.

During the campaign, Trump talked about his fondness for guns

Camp David has some fine shooting ranges. Let Trump teach Lord Barron some of the manly arts
He can even buy him a bb gun
A lot of people from NYC born and raised are creeped out by the great outdoors. I can't tell you how many people I've met who come up here for a peaceful vacation, then can't sleep because there is no background noise of traffic, no street lights or sirens at night. They're scared of long roads with no signs of civilization and freak out there are no 24/7 stores.

Tough guy gang members from Lawrence and Boston admit they're scared of the long patches of woods the buses drive through on their way to Job Corps. I had to accompany a fellow caseworker once to a home that required walking a short path through the woods, she was so nervous about it. The way she had described it, I wore my hiking boots and made her collect a walking stick. It was definitely not anything resembling scary--you could see the house almost immediately and there were no obstacles. It was just a clear dirt path. She was brought up in Boston, tough as nails and not afraid of anything or anybody. But trees, apparently.
What a pathetic excuse for Trump pissing away millions of dollars for nothing. Its an ego trip for him, sis.
I'm sure there are many reasons for his choices, but if you really don't feel comfortable in a place, why would you try to go there to relax? I'm tellin' ya, it's not rubbish.

Even if he wants to visit Martha's Vineyard?

Even if he wants to visit Martha's Vineyard?
Camp David and Martha's Vineyard are good places to take a shit...

Of course you never thought about the fact that his wife and son are in Florida till the end of the school year.

Of course he goes to Florida and not Camp David.

Grow a brain.

His wife and son are in New York not Florida, they are waiting for the school year to end.
Perhaps you might look into that brain thing yourself
It has nothing to do with the school year, his wife does not want to live in DC. Now how many more millions does it cost to keep his wife in NYC, and you had the balls to complain about Obama

Darling I love you but give me Park Avenue

j8eogrfqfxqcfbmhioa1.jpg

New York is where I's rather stay
I get allergic smelling hay
I just adore a Penthouse view

I guess the same sort of people who cried about it for 8 years when Obama was going to Martha's Vineyard and Hawaii.

Forum List

Back